It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien swarm? 10 UFO-like objects filmed flying over Japan (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Are these birds? Has this been posted yet?

A video shot in Japan’s port city of Osaka has been making the rounds online, displaying a swarm of white spherical objects of unknown origin flying across the sky. The low-quality footage has triggered speculation over extra-terrestrial life and UFOs. [Source]

UFO In Japan: Footage Shows 10 Glowing Lights Float Across Osaka

The Japanese UFO sighting closely resembles a similar sighting in London, where concert-goers witnessed bright lights overhead in Hyde Park.

edit on 7/29/2015 by ~Lucidity because: Added HuffPo link

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity
S&F

I don't think they look anything like birds. But I find it hard to believe that something that noticeable was flying around and all we have is this one video? I'm interested to see if anyone from there saw anything and if so what it looked like live.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I hate low quality

Could be anything, but not recognizable..

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75
On second glance, that one that moves out of formation doesn't move in a very birdlike manner.

Chinese lanterns? Heck I dunno. This is my first UFO thread.

a reply to: Mianeye

I know. That's how mine would come out on my mobile.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

i concur. the eternal bane of 'ufology' has been, and remains, the dearth of any properly clear, steadily filmed, unknown object(s). this remains so, even as personal tech, ie phone-cams, digital SLRs and the latest high-power zoom lenses (even i've got a 63x optical zoom) proliferate.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

If we look at the smokestacks, we can see the objects travel in a different direction of the wind direction, so kind of interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Poorly done CGI , if you watch it in full screen they're all over the place , the tracking is terrible , one of the "orbs" disappears before it goes behind the chimney.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Poorly done CGI , if you watch it in full screen they're all over the place , the tracking is terrible , one of the "orbs" disappears before it goes behind the chimney.

Agreed, the tracking is buck awful, in fact I don't know why they bothered, because at the end up, they resemble balloons as much as anything else..Amen!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It probably explains the quality of the footage overall . degraded to hide the lack of skill of the hoaxer.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Has this been posted yet?

You could just look at the last few threads in the forum, wouldnt take you 30 seconds...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I did that and a search too.

But sometimes the titles are different, and you never know.

Thanks for the advice.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
looks like those big white balloons used at weddings and other events. they "float" like balloons.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Clearly Japanese lanterns, inflated using swamp gas, clearly!

I had a personal sighting and was able to call my son and nephew out to see it. My son's reactin was "Is it the end of the world?!" He says it was one giant craft, both my adult nephew and myself couldn't tell if it was one very big(miles across) object or a bunch of smaller objects. The way the lights flashed and changed colors, f it wasn't one thing they were all sync'ed together perfectly. I have no words to describe it clearly enough, but We all instantly knew it was abnormal for our sky.

It was only about 10:30 mid April of 2014, and where it appeared it had to be right over UNT, so I expected to see it on the news or at least the local paper. So I watched and waited.. Crickets.. Nothing, not even a single mufon report was generated. I was surprised to see it, but then thought, well Lucky, you didn't report it either.

good find op... That, too looks abnormal for our skies.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reminds me of some old 1950s reels. L

Like the Montana & Utah UFO Incidents

and a short clip of a Group of UFOs over Washington capital in 1952 Moving Slowly

but in those clip's CGI didn't exist ..

all close to being round spherical or saucer shaped metallic glowing sliver objects ...

what was claimed in all 3 incidents !
edit on 32015WednesdayfAmerica/Chicago7209 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I didn’t know Big Bird was Japanese.

Those are some big birds. The scale isn’t correct for them to be birds, imo.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

LOL don't make fun of me! It's my first UFO thread!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

edit on 29/7/15 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

You were about to make fun of me, weren't you?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
edit
edit on 29-7-2015 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join