It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For people who believe homosexuality is a choice.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

You had a choice. You chose to post beliefs instead of facts.

Those that have been corrupted often do not understand and/or refuse to believe.

Those that have been indoctrinated often do not understand and/or refuse to believe.

That you would come into this thread and basically say, "WTF? I thought God wiped your corrupted ass out" is comically ignorant, and frankly I don't think any free-thinking individual cares what you believe.
edit on 29-7-2015 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: OpenEars123

It is not about choice.......it is about corruption.

What you do not understand is that humans and its spirit (for the most part) are corrupt.

The fallen angels have corrupted God's image. Main reason for the flood ....with the hope to wipe out this corruption.

Those that have been corrupted often do not understand and/or refuse to believe.

Ok thank you for sharing that.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

You're my hero, thank you

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I know some people are born that way and for many others it is a choice.

I personally don't care what grown people do in the privacy of their homes. I think what bothers some folks is that it gets thrown in our face. The flamboyance, etc. If you want to lay up with a guy, that's great. Keep it to yourself. I don't come to work advertising I like big racks on women.

For example, why is it necessary at gay pride parades for guys to waltz down city streets in overly sexualized leather outfits, etc? Why are so many gay men so flambouyant in their mannerisms with the lisps, limp wrists, etc? Does anyone really act that way naturally?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Whats wrong with being flamboyant? Oh and yes it is natural for some to be camp heck being camp doesn't equal gay anyhow.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Wetpaint72

I do not get it. I have no objections to people being gay. It is who you are. But i do not get statements like yours.

I knew at the age of four. Transgender people say the same thing. How did you know at age four? Were you sexually active at that age? Did you have sexual feelings and desire at that age?

I doubt it. Four year olds do not have sexual desires at ALL. How would you know?

and for transgender people. They say i was born a man but i am really a woman. How?
Your mind was born into a 21st century gender role? I do not get it.

My son is 4 and wears nail polish sometimes because he thinks it looks cool. Does that make him truly a woman? I would say hell no.

Do not take any of this wrong. These are honest questions.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I do not get it. I have no objections to people being gay. It is who you are. But i do not get statements like yours.

I knew at the age of four. Transgender people say the same thing. How did you know at age four? Were you sexually active at that age? Did you have sexual feelings and desire at that age?

I doubt it. Four year olds do not have sexual desires at ALL. How would you know?

and for transgender people. They say i was born a man but i am really a woman. How?

My son is 4 and wears nail polish sometimes because he thinks it looks cool. Does that make him truly a woman? I would say hell no.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Thank you!

We can not select our Sexuality,Gender-Identity, Race, Parents or Place of Birth. we are born this way

but, since birth it is assumed you are going to be born Straight and your assigned Gender after birth, when we know we are not 'Straight" or our assigned Gender it creates this thought of 'Alone' and something you have to hide initially because you may be a disappointment.... hence why we Come out, it's not for attention, it's so people can recognize us for our authentic self

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement

You had a choice. You chose to post beliefs instead of facts.

Those that have been indoctrinated often do not understand and/or refuse to believe.

That you would come into this thread and basically say, "WTF? I thought God wiped your corrupted ass out" is comically ignorant, and frankly I don't think any free-thinking individual cares what you believe.

Clearly I struck a nerve so I am thinking you are one of those who DEMANDS your right to be heard and DEMAND to live as you best see fit. You are lucky to live where you are because if you run your mouth like that in other parts of the world you would be thrown off a building.

I think it is best you keep your sick thoughts to yourself.

I don't have to accept your beliefs either and I never will.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype

WINNER WINNER........CHICKEN DINNER!

Star for you!

You hit the nail on the head!

NO 4 year old has any sexual thoughts floating around in their heads.

The Lesbian Gay community have become so mean and wicked towards straight people that it is sickening and often they use one of many weak excuses for the community to accept the sick minded ways of a corrupt human.

Personally I could care less .........just keep it to yourself.
edit on 29-7-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Good job your lot is dying off the rest of us do not mind what people get up to.
Many anti gay folk harbour gay thoughts you know.
Sounds to me you fall in that catagory.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Good job your lot is dying off the rest of us do not mind what people get up to.
Many anti gay folk harbour gay thoughts you know.
Sounds to me you fall in that catagory.

Well you keep hoping........ but I am sorry to tell you that homosexual lifestyle is not for me.

But I am positive it fits your lifestyle.

Did you just drop the soap?
edit on 29-7-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Accept it or not doesn't matter western society has accepted them.
Bleat all you like you are in the minority.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Children start to identify and recognize their Gender Identity around the age of 4..

Mean and Wicked? you seem confused on the History of the GLBTQ+ and the discrimination and violence we have faced.

Keep it to myself, so are you willing to keep your Heterosexuality to yourself?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
I know some people are born that way and for many others it is a choice.

I personally don't care what grown people do in the privacy of their homes. I think what bothers some folks is that it gets thrown in our face. The flamboyance, etc. If you want to lay up with a guy, that's great. Keep it to yourself. I don't come to work advertising I like big racks on women.

For example, why is it necessary at gay pride parades for guys to waltz down city streets in overly sexualized leather outfits, etc? Why are so many gay men so flambouyant in their mannerisms with the lisps, limp wrists, etc? Does anyone really act that way naturally?

Hi, I respect your opinion and thanks for your post.
As a masculine gay man, I don't care too much for campness either, a lot of it is put on but hey, each to their own.
As for gay pride and the flaunting campness? I don't have the answer I'm afraid. I've always assumed it was gay people simply sticking up for their human rights. Don't forget as little as 50 years ago, homosexuality was illegal in this country (Britain) and many others too.

As for the campy queens, you shouldn't take them at face value. Although I'm not that keen on camp, I've met some of the nicest and funniest people ever in camp crowds.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Hi there, thanks for your sensible post, and you have asked some very valid questions that I 'think' (From experience), I can answer for you, AND deathslayer.
Oh by the way deathslayer? please have some decorum. This thread has been nothing but polite, sensible and respectful. Thanks.

So yeah Lightedhype, you've raised a great question.
Firstly you are absolutely right! of course 4 year olds have no concept of sex or sexuality. But here's the plot twist, young children 'do' have 'their own' version of desire, and of course it's always innocent, because no child that age is capable of thinking of sex.

Example; When I was crawling around in nappies, the milkman came round once a week for his money. All I can remember is his trousers, and that I wanted to lift them off his shoes to see his legs. I don't know why, but it was like I just 'had' to do it! See? Pretty innocent right? and I always remember my parents having to pull me away from him.

But my 1st real 'innocent' fantasy as young boy, was when I was 6. There was a stand in teacher called Mr Cloth, and he always wore sandals with socks. I was completely intrigued and facinsted by him, and I remember I couldn't take my eyes off him. When I remember getting home one day and I wanted to think of him again, but I always imagined him being asleep in my garden lol, all I did in this fantasy was 'explore' him, NOTHING sexual, because I didn't know how, I just wanted time alone so I could look at him, and that was it! It was literally as simple as that. My brain wasn't capable of thinking any further than simply looking at him.
It wasn't until I was much older that I put 2 and 2 together, and realised that was my 1st real fantasy.

I've never told anyone that before! but I thought it might help you understand a bit

As for the transgender people I think it's fairly similar. But young kids just simply feel 'uncomfortable' until the put on the opposite sex clothes.
So no need to look too deep into your questions, all kids are pure and innocent at that age

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Clearly I struck a nerve so I am thinking you are one of those who DEMANDS your right to be heard and DEMAND to live as you best see fit.
So this is the first part of your post. You assume to know me because you assume you struck a nerve. That speaks volumes about how little information you require to believe something.

You are lucky to live where you are because if you run your mouth like that in other parts of the world you would be thrown off a building.
And now you're saying I'm lucky I don't live in a more religious place full of extremists. I agree. Do you live under sharia law? Do you endorse it or similar models? You certainly seem to agree with some of it. Or are you just blowing hot air outta your holy parts? Either way you haven't said much of anything yet, just the generic offended rabbling.

I don't have to accept your beliefs either and I never will.
I never said you have to. Preaching is for your lot, remember?

You made a factual statement, without evidence, that it was a choice for homosexuals to be gay and based it on religion, not facts or proof. Why don't you prove the flood even happened before you state that it was to wipe out 'corruption' (or 'gays' as you imply in this thread)?

A global flood would be pretty simple to prove considering we can find evidence of ancient tsunamis without much trouble. I trust you're not anti-science?

-Also-

My sick thoughts? Maybe they offend you but I don't care remotely about that, I promise. I await your elaboration on this one.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Well if you are truly asking out of curiosity, and not just so you can call me a liar. Pm me. I will do my best to explain. But I will not argue. I appreciate curiosity and adult conversation.
edit on 29-7-2015 by Wetpaint72 because: To add

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

It is not about choice.......it is about corruption.

What you do not understand is that humans and its spirit (for the most part) are corrupt.

The fallen angels have corrupted God's image. Main reason for the flood ....with the hope to wipe out this corruption.

That is is the biggest serving of BS I've ever laid eyes on.

Your poisonous argument could also be applied to those born with down syndrome, deafness, blindness, missing limbs etc etc.

Corruption is a conscious choice. None, absolutely NONE of the things listed above are chosen or particularly wanted by the people affected. Neither is sexuality.

Your views represent the Devil himself because they cause feelings or worthlessness in those that they apply to.

We are not worthless, nor are we sinners. We are just the way we are.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

I can prove your premise wrong in an instant. I am speaking the whole truth here.

From the age of 16 - 19 I was on the gay scene. I thought I was gay. At the age of 19 I decided I was not gay. I made a choice and changed. Since, I have been a very heterosexual person.

So, you are bisexual then, congratulations.

You did get to choose, but not every gay man is bi.

I've never felt even the slightest bit attracted to women in my 42 years on this earth. Never have, probably never will. And to be honest, I don't give a damn.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join