It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For people who believe homosexuality is a choice.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Thank you for your kind words, and you seem very wise in what you write. It's actually a great, no 'perfect' example of open-mindedness, which is always encouraged here on ATS as im sure you know, but unfortunatly not seen enough these days

You don't know the truth, and you respect people's opinions on both sides, I'd give you a gold star if I could.

Edit: I didn't realise you were a mod! Lol that would explain your awesome posts then

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us
edit on 29/7/15 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
For some it's not black and white. For me I'm a 10 on the scale. No d!@k, no chance,no way, no how. Just gross.

Maybe you are a 1-2. Someone else...maybe 5. Which is lovely. It takes all kinds.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

I walked away from my family, my friends and even left the country I love and call home to finally be free and be me.

likewise
scary they are moving here now!!!!!

thank you

you know one story

we are sitting there mum looks into my eyes and goes: look at these discusting apes they make me want to vommit

my step dad cought me having "her" hand in my pocket (my "roommate")

he took me to side and said if I don't get rid of her he will make sure I don't speak to any of my family ever again..

while me and her where at work
they ordered moving truck had her stuff loaded on it and just send it to a needy family around the corner

when I and her found out!!

she never spoke to me again
edit on 29-7-2015 by refined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

Thank you. I did not mean you were wrong as such. It is just that I get really worried with people saying this is this and that is that too much. We have seen what happens when that becomes enshrined in any state.

I am sure what you say is correct in the most part. I am proud of my experience on the gay scene. Very exciting time it was indeed. My life is pretty boring these days. Sure you are having more fun than I am. I had an ex partner. I loved her very much. When she found out that I had gay experiences before she freaked at me as if I had committed murder, lol. She was never quite the same with me afterwards. Now I can talk about it openly and it is culturally acceptable to do so. Thank you lovely gay people for that.

When I wrote the previous comment I was coming down from writing on another thread after feeling quite hurt. I was wrong to use the word "wrong" and should have expressed myself accordingly. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

Thank you. I did not mean you were wrong as such. It is just that I get really worried with people saying this is this and that is that too much. We have seen what happens when that becomes enshrined in any state.

I am sure what you say is correct in the most part. I am proud of my experience on the gay scene. Very exciting time it was indeed. My life is pretty boring these days. Sure you are having more fun than I am. I had an ex partner. I loved her very much. When she found out that I had gay experiences before she freaked at me as if I had committed murder, lol. She was never quite the same with me afterwards. Now I can talk about it openly and it is culturally acceptable to do so. Thank you lovely gay people for that.

When I wrote the previous comment I was coming down from writing on another thread after feeling quite hurt. I was wrong to use the word "wrong" and should have expressed myself accordingly. Sorry.

Hey, thanks so much for this post, you really didn't have to. I didn't take your 1st one the wrong way either.

I also have straight friends who have tried out gay experiences.
And I have a particular straight friend who I think is am actual sex addict. I always call him a Trisexual, because he will literally try anything, with anyone

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'm gonna be "straight up" with you, OP.

Coming from a hetero male, it makes no difference to me whether being gay or bi is a choice or genetics. What business is it of mine who you partner with, or sleep with. It doesn't affect me in any way. It doesn't disgust me, and I'm not afraid it's gonna rub off on me, any more than you're afraid my sexual identity is going to rub off on you. This should be a moot point. Everybody bitches about losing their freedoms, yet they are all too willing to trample on the freedoms of others when it goes against the Borg(collective) mindset. Societal taboo's need to be challenged and broken if they can't stand up to scrutiny. Good on the LGBT community for doing just that.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Hear hear! Thanks for being straight up!
It says a lot about your character and the type of person you are.
And even if a couple of points were moot, they were worth posting, and you have my respect.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   
My question I ask again and again, What about Bi-Sexuals?

I also agree with Klassifieds post above.
edit on 29-7-2015 by ugmold because: addition

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: refined

real life is different reality I have homophobic folks and actually best friends

is sooooo sad I can't be me
but you guys make me happy

You need new friends.

I walked away from my family, my friends and even left the country I love and call home to finally be free and be me.

That was 9 1/2 years ago and I finally found peace, love and freedom.

If I can do it, anyone can. Sometimes to gain everything you dream of you have to let go of your entire world

Good point.

Refined, here is a picture that speaks a thousand words...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Hi thanks for posting. You know it's a good question, because there isn't really a difinitive answer. Hence why you find yourself having to keep asking.

All I have to offer really, is what I've learnt and my opinion. So no concrete facts, Just how I personally see it.

So, I used to think bi-sexual meant you were 50% gay and 50% straight. I was soon informed by some one much older and wiser than me, that this was incorrect. The ratio is different for everyone. So really the numbers are moot, it really does boil down to the individuals.
I also know that it is very normal for straight married family men to seek out sex with gay men. Except they will NEVER kiss and cuddle, because they consider that 'gay'
Lol, I know right? A lot of these married men could be gay but in severe denial,(this is very common btw) and a lot of them could just simply be bi-sexual. I could go on and on with similar examples and scenarios, but there still wont be an answer at the end.
My opinion is that a bi-sexual simply enjoys sex and relationships with both genders. Lucky if you ask me! Hehe
But you could ask another gay man the same question about bi-sexuals, and he will SWEAR BLIND there is no such thing, and it's just gay men in denial.

It's always been a grey area for me.

Sorry I coudn't be more helpful :/

I also agree with Klassifieds post above
Me too, respect.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123

Hi thanks for posting. You know it's a good question, because there isn't really a difinitive answer. Hence why you find yourself having to keep asking.

All I have to offer really, is what I've learnt and my opinion. So no concrete facts, Just how I personally see it.

So, I used to think bi-sexual meant you were 50% gay and 50% straight. I was soon informed by some one much older and wiser than me, that this was incorrect. The ratio is different for everyone. So really the numbers are moot, it really does boil down to the individuals.
I also know that it is very normal for straight married family men to seek out sex with gay men. Except they will NEVER kiss and cuddle, because they consider that 'gay'
Lol, I know right? A lot of these married men could be gay but in severe denial,(this is very common btw) and a lot of them could just simply be bi-sexual. I could go on and on with similar examples and scenarios, but there still wont be an answer at the end.
My opinion is that a bi-sexual simply enjoys sex and relationships with both genders. Lucky if you ask me! Hehe
But you could ask another gay man the same question about bi-sexuals, and he will SWEAR BLIND there is no such thing, and it's just gay men in denial.

Me too, respect.

Edit: what the hell did I do to that last post??? :-|

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Me too, respect.

At the end you have a [ /quote ] symbol.
Move it behind "what about bi-sexuals?"
edit on 29-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Saying homosexuality is a choice is a factual statement and therefore evidence and not personal opinion should weigh in on it. There is an absolute lack of evidence that homosexuality is a choice, and therefore no reason to believe it. What's more interesting to me are the studies suggesting that being gay may have a genetic or biological basis.

Honestly, the counter argument from idiots such as Ben Carson was that guys get it on in prison.

Truthfully, OP, you shouldn't be bothered, it's none of our damn business anyways. Anyone who says otherwise is a vile blend of nosiness and ignorance. I have often thought if homophobe was the right word but the more I see the rationale behind those opposed to homosexuality the more I see it as fitting. It is every bit as irrational as a phobia.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

thank you

you guys are awesome lol

u talked about something elsewhere but I took this from it

it is the darkness I can't comprehend

it is the light I want to study

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

thank you

you guys are awesome lol

u talked about something elsewhere but I took this from it

it is the darkness I can't comprehend

it is the light I want to study

lol you have a better memory than me...

I shall write those musings down from now on.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Me too, respect.

Thanks, but i made it even worse lol, I just hope you got to read it before I destroyed it lol

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Me too, respect.

Thanks, but i made it even worse lol, I just hope you got to read it before I destroyed it lol

Ok nearly there, don't forget to put the / before "quote" in the one you moved.
That should do it fella.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Hi, thanks for your support and understanding. Always appreciated

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Me too, respect.

Just in case you don't edit before the time runs out.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It is not about choice.......it is about corruption.

What you do not understand is that humans and its spirit (for the most part) are corrupt.

The fallen angels have corrupted God's image. Main reason for the flood ....with the hope to wipe out this corruption.

Those that have been corrupted often do not understand and/or refuse to believe.

edit on 29-7-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join