It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Osaka Japan 7/18/2015 Faked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

www.mirror.co.uk...
12:24, 27 JULY 2015 News
UFO sighting: Video captures 10 white globes floating in sky above Osaka in Japan
The 10 white circular balls floating in the sky above Osaka are quick moving and dance around in the two-minute long video
Is it faked? Who can debunk it?

I am highly skeptical of it, for why the author gave no other information except for the location and time, and why s/he did not keep shooting until the UFOs vanished?

What's your guys opinions?

PS: What's intriguing is that the original YouTube source is dead just during I edit this post:
This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed his/her YouTube account called UFOの動画, a newly created YouTube account, with only that video. But you can still watch the video by the link I give at the beginning or below:

edit on 28-7-2015 by Oness because: add a second source for watching

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Oness

" UFOの動画"?

It's probably fake, 動画 (douga) means animation or motion-picture.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Great vid. To be honest I don't think this is fake, most hoaxers don't waste their time with faking orbs so this might be the real deal. Nice find.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It won't be taken (more) seriously unless more vids of the same incident come to light.
-It looks like too busy an area to not have been witnessed by many people (all with cell phones)

-hope more come to light

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Sky lanterns, if you look close they float the same direction the smoke from the stacks are going.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
It won't be taken (more) seriously unless more vids of the same incident come to light.
-It looks like too busy an area to not have been witnessed by many people (all with cell phones)

-hope more come to light
I totally agree with you. I did a google search, confining the results within the date range between July 26-28, and the domain within Japan. There seems no other information about it.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Why do some move at greatly different speeds compared to ones near them? Seems a bit odd for wind driven.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oness
Is it faked? Who can debunk it?

UFO video on youtube with added spooky music = fake.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

It's not that simple. The original video has no music. It's a pity that video has been removed.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Birds.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Looks fake to me. Also, looks like the vid is slowed down watching the smoke.
edit on 7/28/2015 by milano because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This video is another CGI work by a japanese individual named Masato aka masato3500
also IRIDAN SAREN etc. Banned from Youtube this CGI creator infatuated with white orbs
made a lot of fake videos as you can see here. Then he surfaced under a different name
but again was banned. Don''t waste your time this is FAKE FAKE. See these other CGI videos.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
i think the big conspiracy we should uncover is how aliens always manage to show up in recordings that are sub HD in 2015.

new topics

top topics

join