It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Once again the religious far right tries to stone women at the city gates for having the gall to engage in sexuality on any level.

This isnt about Women engaging in sexuality and you know it Heff

This is about PP selling freaking baby parts and haggling on the damn price........

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Did anyone notice the dishes that they put the little ones in to chop them up? They look like Pyrex pans for baking pies.

I noticed it. Did anyone notice the tiny little legs in the dish?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Roe V Wade is decided law. The attack on PP is simply the religious rights attempt to circumvent the law because they have failed to overturn it.

The graph is factual, I fail to see how opinion can make it irrelevant.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Percentages don't do justice to the facts...

Thats 342,000 abortions.

Hardly a small amount.

Perhaps a tally would be in order to see how that small percentage really looks when laid out as a listed total performed year on year.
And preferably not from nearly 7 years ago.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Same argument as 3 per cent of the clergy are pedophiles does that make the church bad sorry but
YES IT DOES

In Australia the family Doctor looks after all these concerns why is there a need for this agency?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Roe V Wade is decided law. The attack on PP is simply the religious rights attempt to circumvent the law because they have failed to overturn it.

You have to be religious to find these acts heinous?

Thats new

link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
I can't wrap my mind around those tiny baby peices and what possible medical use could they have?!

When I was a teeny bopper the only place I could get birth control was planned parenthood. I'm willing to bet PP's support is from people like this and others just trying to keep woman's health readily available. Maybe there needs to be a new non profit.

what do you think comes out in the toilet when a woman or girl self-aborts or miscarriages, apple pie and whipped cream????....my mother who was a nurse worked for a country doctor in Illinois during the 40's, and back then, abortions were called women's problems....everybody kept quiet, but abortions were happening then, too...everybody needs to grow up.

link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Emotional disgust doesn't alter facts.

So if I donate money to a cause that you deem worthy, I can do disgusting and vile things and it would be okay?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Once again the religious far right tries to stone women at the city gates for having the gall to engage in sexuality on any level.

This is about PP selling freaking baby parts and haggling on the damn price........

How is this any different than the sale of cadavers and their harvested organs and corneas, et al, for medical research and transplants?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Did anyone notice the dishes that they put the little ones in to chop them up? They look like Pyrex pans for baking pies.

Yes.
And little eyes, one on each side of the dish in the corresponding halves of the head.
Pretty sick.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

How is this any different than the sale of cadavers and their harvested organs and corneas, et al, for medical research and transplants?

Because I volunteer to put donor on my drivers license and no one is standing over my body haggling about price!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

With the consent of the donor...
Otherwise it's illegal.

Faux comparison and it is all too common seen as a rebuttal to this evil.
edit on 28-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Spellered it wrongable!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

If they make more than they're supposed to its not nonprofit it's a business venture.

The more PP makes from fetal tissue donations the more breast cancer screenings they can do, for example.

Planned Parenthood Admits It Does Not Do Mammograms for Women

The Planned Parenthood abortion business put out a statement in response to this week’s pushback against President Barack Obama for his misleading statement in the Tuesday night debate claiming it does mammograms.

“There are millions of women all across the country who rely on Planned Parenthood for mammograms, for cervical cancer screenings,” Obama claimed during the debate.

The statement goes on at length to talk about the referrals Planned Parenthood makes for women — referrals that women can obtain at any legitimate medical health provider that does not also destroy lives in abortions.

www.lifenews.com...
www.factcheck.org...
liveaction.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

yes, i did, it is numbing

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Funny, when "gotcha" journalism strikes conservatives, y'all are up in arms over how unethical it is. But when it suits your narrative, suddenly the ends justify the means?

I personally prefer to research things and make my own decisions. In this case the evidence is overpowering that the group ( and people behind it ) are very agenda driven. It's established that the videos themselves are edited for effect. These same folks used a faked interview with a pimp, interspersed with footage of Acorn to kill that organization - a truth which only came to light after the fact. The real villian here.

link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
domoregooddeeds.files.wordpress.com...

Picture of Margaret Sanger giving speech at KKK rally.

Margie was very popular with her Klan pals.

link   

Yeah,

Even "Roe" admits it was the worst mistake of her life.

Woman Behind Roe v. Wade: “I’m Dedicating My Life to Overturning It”

As Roe v. Wade and its allowance for unlimited abortions throughout pregnancy turns 40 today, the woman behind the infamous Supreme Court case has pledged her life to overturning it.

Norma McCorvey never wanted an abortion — she was seeking a divorce from her husband — but young, pro-abortion feminist attorney Sarah Weddington used McCorvey’s case as a means of attempting to overturn Texas’ law making most abortions illegal. Weddington took the case all the way to the Supreme Court, which invalidated every pro-life state law in the nation protecting unborn children and the rest is history.

But most Americans don’t know that McCorvey, who was “pro-choice” on abortion at the time, is now a pro-life advocate. She is now dedicated to reversing the Supreme Court case that bears her fictitious name, Jane Roe.

In a video, McCorvey explains her effort to obtain a legal abortion in the 1970s when facing an unplanned pregnancy. However, she has never had an abortion and now realizes that her court case was the biggest mistake of her life and currently fights to stop abortion.

“Back in 1973, I was a very confused twenty-one year old with one child and facing an unplanned pregnancy,” she says in the ad. “At the time I fought to obtain a legal abortion, but truth be told, I have three daughters and never had an abortion.”

“I think it’s safe to say that the entire abortion industry is based on a lie…. I am dedicated to spending the rest of my life undoing the law that bears my name,” McCorvey says.

She concludes the 60 second ad with the words: “You read about me in history books, but now I am dedicated to spreading the truth about preserving the dignity of all human life from natural conception to natural death.”

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Same argument as 3 per cent of the clergy are pedophiles does that make the church bad sorry but
YES IT DOES

In Australia the family Doctor looks after all these concerns why is there a need for this agency?

because women before ROE v. WADE were being butchered, or killed from botched abortions....many women just bled out....abortions have been happening for thousands of years, but in this country nowadays, the church wants to tell women what they can and cannot do....

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

These same folks used a faked interview with a pimp, interspersed with footage of Acorn to kill that organization - a truth which only came to light after the fact. 

So the videos so far released are faked?

Usually PP supporters just say that they are edited.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Now, c'mon. You are putting words into my mouth. I stated that the same person who is behind this video has previously been caught red handed actually faking another. This speaks directly to the fact that the person has a history of lying and misleading, through editing and even worse trickery.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join