It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's what I've done; but let me ask you about something you haven't done ... answered my question about your involvement with the Center for Medical Progress.

Are you affiliated with this group? If so, I'd like to ask you some questions on the record.

Of course I'm not affiliated with them. Don't be silly.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't believe that malarkey at all.

"MediaMatters" ?

Seriously.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
There was a fully formed hand in that dinner plate...

The "clump of cells" bull-horners are as putrid as those we are decrying in my opinion.

Very *HOLLYWOOD*
.... Perhaps they have an agenda??

*Prosthetics*
For a better impact?? Some people will go to

any length to make a point!!

Next every one will be believing all the blood and gore and human parts in

programmes such as CSI etc. is REAL. LOL!!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
As I mentioned earlier:

Nine More Undercover Videos Ready To Drop On Planned Parenthood

WASHINGTON — David Daleiden, founder of the Center For Medical Progress (CMP), told conservative talk radio host Sean Hannity Tuesday there are nine more sting-operation videos that reveal Planned Parenthood’s operations.

“We have close to 300 hours total of undercover video that was gathered during a 30 month long in depth investigative journalism study of how Planned Parenthood sells the body parts of the babies they abort,” Daleiden said, noting that each highlight video released will have the full footage posted on their website without any edits.

CMP has already released three videos showing Planned Parenthood officials, personnel, and doctors discussing the harvesting of aborted baby parts. Congress proposed legislation Wednesday to defund Planned Parenthood’s abortion activity and moving the money to community health centers and hospitals instead.

Planned Parenthood has hired a Washington D.C. based crisis management firm to deal with the fallout.

When asked by Hannity about criticism on whether local recording laws could harm CMP, Daleiden responded, “Every taping we did during this project was done in full compliance with the local recording laws. The video specifically from the pathology lab at the Planned Parenthood clinic that was included today, that was done in Denver, Colorado, which is a one party consent state, which is completely applicable.”

Daleiden added, “The California law is about confidential communications not those that can be overheard by anyone walking by, such as a situation in a crowded restaurant like the situations in the two previous tapes.”

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
LIFE, we look for the most minute evidence of life on other planets, yet we kill the life within the womb, how is this reason?

"It is often said that the first sound we hear in the womb is our mother's heartbeat. Actually, the first sound to vibrate our newly developed hearing apparatus is the pulse of our mother's blood through her veins and arteries. We vibrate to that primordial rhythm even before we have ears to hear. Before we were conceived, we existed in part as an egg in our mother's ovary. All the eggs a woman will ever carry form in her ovaries while she is a four-month-old fetus in the womb of her mother. This means our cellular life as an egg begins in the womb of our grandmother. Each of us spent five months in our grandmother's womb and she in turn formed within the womb of her grandmother. We vibrate to the rhythms of our mother's blood before she herself is born. And this pulse is the thread of blood that runs all the way back through the grandmothers to the first mother. We all share the blood of the first mother - we are truly children of one blood."

Layne Redmond

ALL life is sacred, here we are living breathing, thinking, humanity, on this planet,/ yet not finding it valuable?

At the same time spending billions to find something organic on a meteorite,

yet, hello!

Here we are .

Will we wipe ourselves out?

youtu.be...

Look, is this not more than a simple life-form on Mars?

edit on 073131p://bWednesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

The way I see it if you play, you pay. If you cannot afford to be pregnant, raise children, don't play. Yeah, I am that cynical. No one should have to pay a dime to support someone's pregnancy, abortion,or child rearing. You made the decision to procreate, so it's 100% your responsibility. Why should it cost others?

I am responsible for my actions at all times. I pay, my government doesn't and my fellow citizens shouldn't have to.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Lololol....put whatever words you want in my mouth, but that doesn't mean I said them.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

And how do you propose to stop them from playing?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

umm... that isn't the way it works though is it?
if something were to happen and someone has a stoke and survive dibilitated, chances are quite good that the gov't would end up subsidizing at least some of their care.
and, well, we just won't talk about all the kids in our country that our taxmoney feeds will we. why should the taxpayer have to pay for any of that?

the plain simple fact is that crap happens. birth control fails, health problems pop up, and unexpected costs...significant costs... can pop up. so well, that fact of the matter is that most of us can't be positive that they can pay for their play.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

a reply to: grandmakdw

Is it murder to abort a fetus at 24+ weeks that is the result of rape?

Is it murder to abort a fetus at 24+ weeks that is the result of incest?

Is it murder to abort a fetus at any point that is endangering the pregnant woman's life?

Is it murder to abort a fetus that is shown to be horribly deformed, or that has no chance of basis of a normal life?

Yes or no?

Yes to the first 2, a woman knows she is pregnant 99% of the time LONG before the 24th week. She has had 6 months to abort by then. If she has carried it 6 months and not aborted, then adoption is a viable option. In the US there is a shortage of babies to adopt, I know, I am close friends with people in an infertility group.

Before the 24th week, I already said this, but you obviously haven't read all my posts or you would know the answer.
If the fetus endangers a woman, then if the woman dies, the baby dies, so save the one you have the best chance of saving, the mother. After the 24th week, there is no difference to the woman's body or to her health to induce or have a C-section and give the baby a chance to live.

Horribly deformed, that should be known by the 20th week at the latest giving the mother a month to decide what to do.

What do you mean by normal life? Downs? What?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I don't believe that malarkey at all.

"MediaMatters" ?

Seriously.

Did you find some exception in the facts they presented? I'll be glad to hear any sort of factual dispute from you.

Could have sworn the other day you claimed that it wasn't rational to condemn information based only on the source ...

Oh wait, you were talking to someone else ... the rules are different for conswervatives.

My mistake.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That's what I've done; but let me ask you about something you haven't done ... answered my question about your involvement with the Center for Medical Progress.

Are you affiliated with this group? If so, I'd like to ask you some questions on the record.

Thanks for the response. That's a shame. But good luck with propagating their videos, anyway!

PS: Do they stop the mashup/repetition of previous material in the next six? Because that got really boring, after just once.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

So, to summarize, sometimes abortion is understandable, or at least, the lesser of two evils?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Lololol....put whatever words you want in my mouth, but that doesn't mean I said them.

You were referring to "murder for profit." Did I misquote you or misunderstand that

So, murder for profit is wrong, in your perception? I absolutely agree.

Do you accept abortion in some extreme circumstances? (rape, incest, woman's health, fetal deformity) or is abortion always murder?
edit on 20Wed, 29 Jul 2015 20:46:04 -050015p082015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You're binge posting again.

Slow down so people can understand the dilemma.

Soros has the answers somewhere.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You're binge posting again.

Slow down so people can understand the dilemma.

Soros has the answers somewhere.

LOL ... sorry "guv" didn't mean to speak out of turn there ... *cough*little birdy flying*cough*

Any thing on-topic you'd like to say to me?

PS: Did you have any factual counter argument to back up your silly critique of Media Matters article? Or were you merely practicing the normal kind of hypocrisy I see in your posts ... can't attack a source, unless it's "liberal" or "progressive" ...

State your arguments or spare me the innuendo, please?
edit on 21Wed, 29 Jul 2015 21:01:51 -050015p092015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I'll get back to ya next week when you're finished and when I can keep up.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You can't read one post? There's only one there that is a response to you.

C O N C E N T R A T E ...

I have faith in you, I mean, surely you have some real factual based concerns with the Media Matters article right?

And you're going to share those with us, right?

You wouldn't just make some silly, empty, meaningless post to cast doubt on an article without some kind of evidence ...

Right?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Thanks for the response. That's a shame. But good luck with propagating their videos, anyway!

Thank you, my thoughtful friend...but "good luck" doesn't enter into it. When it comes to the videos...these babies sell themselves...(with Planned Parenthood's help, of course).

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Thank you, my thoughtful friend...but "good luck" doesn't enter into it. When it comes to the videos...these babies sell themselves...(with Planned Parenthood's help, of course).

Guffaw.

Great pun. Tell me, how much editing did you have to do before you came up with it?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join