It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What do expect from a website that's had its political forums overrun with liberals and progressives!!

And, how cute, they have NO H8 as part of their avatar. Do I believe them......heck no.

I'm a progressive so stop the partisan BS.

Infanticide isn't progressive it's regressive.

Shame on you making this a political ideology.
edit on 28-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm pretty salvation does a little better than break even when they sells stuff that's been donated to them, too. As long as it goes back into the objective of their mission statement, non-profits can generate revenue that allows them to better fulfill their mission statement.

So it is ok for a non-profit
to harvest tissue from a woman
and without her knowledge
or her consent,
sell her tissue,
for a little profit,
without her knowledge?

She may have asked for the "tissue"
to be removed, but did anyone inform
her that the tissue will have it's brain
sucked out to keep the tissue from
being crunched? Or did they tell her
that once out the "tissue" will be dissected
and sold for a little profit?

Do you see anything at all wrong with this scenario?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I'm pretty salvation does a little better than break even when they sells stuff that's been donated to them, too. As long as it goes back into the objective of their mission statement, non-profits can generate revenue that allows them to better fulfill their mission statement.

That's oxymoronic...

Equivalent to me saying "I sell cakes for non profit and any profit goes into more cakes to sell for more non profit".

Simplified, but analogous.

If they make more than they're supposed to its not nonprofit it's a business venture.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I can't believe there are people that are actually trying to either justify or turn a blind eye to this behavior. The is barbaric and people are making snarky comments.

(post by Freenrgy2 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by Freenrgy2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

You attacked a member and partook in political baiting.

Just chill and you'll be alright.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

Shame on you supporting infanticide for profit.

I take it you haven't read a single one of my comments denouncing this heinous activity!

link   
Did anyone notice the dishes that they put the little ones in to chop them up? They look like Pyrex pans for baking pies.

link   

If they make more than they're supposed to its not nonprofit it's a business venture.

What does that mean, "more than their supposed to make"? The more stuff that salvation gets for free, and turns around and sells for profit $$$, the more meals, showers, hair cuts and toothbrushes they can provide.

The more PP makes from fetal tissue donations the more breast cancer screenings they can do, for example.

link   
domoregooddeeds.files.wordpress.com...

Picture of Margaret Sanger giving speech at KKK rally.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Thank you for having the moxy to post this important thread. That wasn't easy.

As for the content, I offer this:

The video is PROOF that there is extraterrestrial lifeforms inhabiting our Earth because no HUMAN could offer up baby human parts so easily and with no other thought than money.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Do you see anything at all wrong with this scenario?

There's an optional consent form that women can sign, or not, to donate her aborted results to science.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Prices are set...

It's meant to be specific donations to cover postage and packing...

But sure, she wants a Lamborghini...
And she was negotiating...
And she spoke of monetary losses...

Please stop trying to justify her words with a sweet and lite perspective...

She said it.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

And therein lies the problem.

PP supporters see no difference between selling second hand goods and making a profit, or selling BABY parts and making a profit.

While PP critics are horrified by the comparison.

I am not sure which bothers me more. The reality that this barbaric, horrific practice actually happens, or the fact that many people find nothing wrong with it.

ETA: Thank you for posting this IAMTAT, I too was waiting for it to be posted since earlier today.

edit on 7 28 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It's sad that this war against Planned Parenthood is likely to deprive a lot of women of other services - particularly when the actual spending is made clear.

Fact Check Source

Once again the religious far right tries to stone women at the city gates for having the gall to engage in sexuality on any level.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
It's sad that this war against Planned Parenthood is likely to deprive a lot of women of other services - particularly when the actual spending is made clear.

Fact Check Source

Once again the religious far right tries to stone women at the city gates for having the gall to engage in sexuality on any level.

Who made the graph?
People that sell chunked up babies, or someone that supports them?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Prices are set...

Prices are never set when you have millions of dollars in your research budget. The project director is going to bargain to get the best deal, even playing two agencies against each other in a bidding war for the sale or the contract. I know, because up until a few months ago, that was exactly my daughter's job. She would even often be the person to go pick up the remains and extract the stem cells.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Emotional disgust doesn't alter facts.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Heff, why doesn't PP stop the abortions and just provide the other services that aren't controversial? If a company only derives 3% of their profit from poisoning the environment then we are supposed to say nothing? These people need to leave abortions to someone else if they want to be free from criticism. Your graph is irrelevant.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join