It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3rd Shock Video Catches Planned Parenthood V.P. Selling Body Parts of Aborted Babies

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: jimmyx

I'm outraged! PP should be burnt to the ground! Throw every abortion doctor in jail!

Wait, you mean teen pregnancy would skyrocket?

Oh, and STDs would resurge?

That doesn't matter! Rawr! Outrage!

really??...so what do you do to women that receive an illegal abortion if the law is changed??....jail them??...put them to death??...let them bleed out on a table to "show them who's boss"....abortion was happening before Roe v Wade...and what about the wealthy?....they will simply go to another country and get one.....will you put them in prison when they get back?
Is your sarcasm detector broken there champ?

geez my bad....I've been seeing statements like yours from the anti-abortionists on ATS for along time....mea culpa

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I'm outraged! PP should be burnt to the ground! Throw every abortion doctor in jail!

really??...so what do you do to women that receive an illegal abortion if the law is changed??....jail them??...put them to death??...let them bleed out on a table to "show them who's boss"....abortion was happening before Roe v Wade...and what about the wealthy?....they will simply go to another country and get one.....will you put them in prison when they get back?

geez my bad....I've been seeing statements like yours from the anti-abortionists on ATS for along time....mea culpa
You're completely forgiven. I don't hold grudges and sarcasm is notoriously difficult to convey via text.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IanFleming

A wanker? LOL How preposterously posh of you, LOL.

Tell me when an organ is donated, let's say a heart ... between the donor and the recipient, what is conducted?

Is it a tissue match?

Why yes it is.

Why is that?

Because one set of tissue has to match another set, or at least be compatible.

Here's the funny thing. You're desperately trying to imply that I'm somehow being rude to you, and yet, you've gone to great links, over what is really a trivial distinction in the subject at hand, to try to imply that I don't know basic biology, or that I went to some third-rate Christian school.

I tried to help you out. You QUOTED from your first hit on Google. You didn't CITE your quote. That's plagiarism both in the real world and on ATS.

Is the fetal "organ" in general ever going to be functioning as a system again? No? Then what is it made of, constituted of, composed of? That's right TISSUE.

An organ is a functioning mechanism consisting of tissues. When the no-longer functioning organ is referred to generically, particularly in this case it is a TISSUE sample.

Why don't you move beyond your obsession with being right and get to the point that might be in line with this discussion?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

A wanker? LOL How preposterously posh of you, LOL.

Tell me when an organ is donated, let's say a heart ... between the donor and the recipient, what is conducted?

Is it a tissue match?

Why yes it is.

Why is that?

Because one set of tissue has to match another set, or at least be compatible.

Here's the funny thing. You're desperately trying to imply that I'm somehow being rude to you, and yet, you've gone to great links, over what is really a trivial distinction in the subject at hand, to try to imply that I don't know basic biology, or that I went to some third-rate Christian school.

I tried to help you out. You QUOTED from your first hit on Google. You didn't CITE your quote. That's plagiarism both in the real world and on ATS.

Is the fetal "organ" in general ever going to be functioning as a system again? No? Then what is it made of, constituted of, composed of? That's right TISSUE.

An organ is a functioning mechanism consisting of tissues. When the no-longer functioning organ is referred to generically, particularly in this case it is a TISSUE sample.

Why don't you move beyond your obsession with being right and get to the point that might be in line with this discussion?

You are the one still typing. My point was quite simple before you blew it all out of proportion. I'm guessing you are the type of bloke who comes out swinging whenever he even thinks that some one dare contradict him.

An organ is made up of several different types of tissues to perform a function. An complete organ has many different types of tissues but it not "just a lump of tissue"--it is a specific structure with a specific purpose and function.

As for "moving beyond ones" obsession--you are the one that has got his panties in a wad about a simple, minor point. Either let it go, mate, or we can go around and around all day. The choice is yours.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IanFleming

You are the one still typing. My point was quite simple before you blew it all out of proportion. I'm guessing you are the type of bloke who comes out swinging whenever he even thinks that some one dare contradict him.

Writes the "bloke" still typing ... LOL.

Still trying to correct.

Still trying to make a meaningless point.

Still unaware of the irony of the situation.

So, get on with it. What was the point of your implication that I referred to tissues instead of organs.

Thrill us with your acumen, "guv."

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You're completely forgiven. I don't hold grudges and sarcasm is notoriously difficult to convey via text.

there are still a lot of us men out there that DO NOT want to pass laws that tells a woman what she can do, regarding abortion. I realize it's not my decision nor my body. it's an emotionally draining situation to go through, and extremely difficult to bear that type of responsibility.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Wed Jul 29 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: grandmakdw
so, who is gonna be responsible for the healthcare of this little baby not only till it is old enough to not need the life support but for all the complications it might have for the rest of his/her life?

and well, what if the mother is too weak for induced labor or c-section.
and well who's to say the doctors aren't lying about her being at risk, ya know just like planned parenthood is accused of lying about the funding....
what the heck the doctors that were saying that the little 10 or so year old girl were lying when they said carrying twins was in danger if she had to carry them to term according to many on ats, and well the courts in the country she was in. I am not sure if legal charges were levied on the doctors and nurses that illegally did the abortion anyways, but the grand catholic church excommunicated them all, but not the man who raped the girl.
There's stories of women dying, or living with physical problems the rest of their lives, from just about every country where abortion is not allowed. and well, there are also stories of women being jailed for miscarrying.
neither are acceptable to me.

If the woman is too weak for a C-section or induced labor, she is too weak for an abortion.

An abortion after week 24 entails, injecting the "fetus" with something that will kill it.
Then inducing labor to expel the "fetus"

Although sometimes to make the expelling easier, the "fetus" has it's limbs cut off
without killing it, and the fetus dies and the induced labor is not as taxing to the mother.

But no matter what an abortion after 24 weeks IS done using induced labor
or a c-section where the "fetus" is killed in utero before the c-section.

So a blob of tissue more developed than in the picture
above, if the mother is in great distress is either killed in utero
and removed by C-section or induced labor;
or the blob of tissue more developed than in the picture
has it's limbs removed one at a time, without anesthesia of any kind,
which by default kills the "blob" making the induced labor easier.

But no worries, only around 9000 of these procedures are done annually in the US,
very rare you know.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

What is the significance to this discussion of referring to a donated fetal organ as either an "organ" or "tissue"?

edit on 17Wed, 29 Jul 2015 17:08:18 -050015p052015766 by Gryphon66 because: Added a question mark.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

What is the significance to this discussion of referring to a donated fetal organ as either an "organ" or "tissue."

See, I was right--you can't let things go even when you, yourself, demand it. Thank you for giving me insight into your personality. I'm certain I'll see it again. Good day to you, sir.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IanFleming

What is the significance to this discussion of referring to a donated fetal organ as either an "organ" or "tissue."

See, I was right--you can't let things go even when you, yourself, demand it. Thank you for giving me insight into your personality. I'm certain I'll see it again. Good day to you, sir.

My personality is not the issue, nor the tissue.

You got caught picking at nits for no reason, you plagiarized part of your response, you got called out on that, and now you want to talk about your perceptions about me (for some "bloody" reason).

What was the point of trying to make a distinction between fetal tissue (which how the world refers to this material) and fetal organs (which become tissue after their functionality ceases?

None? Fine.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Is it murder to abort a fetus at 24+ weeks that is the result of rape?

Is it murder to abort a fetus at 24+ weeks that is the result of incest?

Is it murder to abort a fetus at any point that is endangering the pregnant woman's life?

Is it murder to abort a fetus that is shown to be horribly deformed, or that has no chance of basis of a normal life?

Yes or no?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

originally posted by: IAMTAT
PP's letter to the media pretty much puts to rest the argument that the footage of the dish of dead baby body parts in the video is manufactured.

Yes, keep repeating "dead baby body parts" rather than fetal tissue.

You seem very skilled at presenting this particular message!

That is what they are. She is simply using a different term for the same item.
You just happen to feel her words are politically incorrect, while your
words are palatable.

A fetus becomes a baby. Do you deny that?

This is a picture of the fetal tissue you are referring to a little younger than 16 weeks,
the most popular age for harvesting organs on the order forms at PP.

So this is not a baby in your opinion, because it is politically incorrect to call it one?
This is a picture of a blob of tissue?

Interesting picture...Maybe some accurate scale will help with perception?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Just noticed your post in which you're spamming the same ultrasound photo repeatedly.

Nope, fetal tissue is not "dead baby parts."

Fetuses are not babies.

I answered your questions, now answer mine?

"Murder" is acceptable to you in some cases but not others. You're willing to kill (or at least you approve of it) if that is in line with your religion.

Rape, incest, etc. Danger to life of the pregnant woman. Horribly disfigured or disabled fetus.

Yes, I repeat this in every thread because you repeat this in every thread, except you don't answer.

So, will you answer now?

Why is one fetus more valuable than another?

Follow up. Would you rather fetal tissue be put to good use, or merely thrown in the trash?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
PP's letter to the media pretty much puts to rest the argument that the footage of the dish of dead baby body parts in the video is manufactured.

Yes, keep repeating "dead baby body parts" rather than fetal tissue.

You seem very skilled at presenting this particular message!

Why thank you. How nice are you?
I think you're doing a yeoman's job as an apologist for Planned Parenthood.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm not an apologist for Planned Parenthood.

I have offered critiques of these fraudulent videos.

I have participated in discussions about the philosophical issues surrounding abortion.

That's what I've done; but let me ask you about something you haven't done ... answered my question about your involvement with the Center for Medical Progress.

Are you affiliated with this group? If so, I'd like to ask you some questions on the record.

EDIT: I've also offered links to Margaret Sanger's actual speeches and writings, and pointed out how maliciously the anti-choice faction lies and manipulates truth and known facts.
edit on 17Wed, 29 Jul 2015 17:54:29 -050015p052015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
For a little succinctness:

Let's review what Media Matters has posted about this latest "video" ...

Source - Media Matters

1. Lab Technician In Latest Video Admits Planned Parenthood Is Only Reimbursed For Actual Costs

2. Center for Medical Progress May Have Obtained The Footage Illegally

3. Procurement Companies Like StemExpress Act As "Middlemen," Reimbursing Abortion Providers For Donation Costs Before Reselling To Researchers At Higher Prices

4. Latest Video Cherry-Picks From Previous Deceptively-Edited Videos

5. Critical Republican Lawmakers Voted To Legalize Fetal Tissue Donations

6. It Is Legal To Accept Reimbursement For Fetal Tissue Donation To Offset "Reasonable Expenses"

7. Experts Agree "There's No Way There's A Profit" For Planned Parenthood

That's a quick summary of the "latest" video's flaws. Yes, I know that Media Matters will send some off in a conniption.

Actual details on each point is available on the MM website article.

edit on 18Wed, 29 Jul 2015 18:01:43 -050015p062015766 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join