It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Receiving death threats, officials release new Sandra Bland jail video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Danke
You completely miss the point. She was in the care of the state, she wasn't responsible for herself. The state needs to take better care of those counting on them. That's where the phrase "state property " comes from in the movies.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

You don't think it would be hard to find someone who looks exactly like her that is willing and trustworthy enough to be included in this ridiculous conspiracy?

I couldn't disagree with you more. I think it would be almost impossible to find a black person willing to comply with that conspiracy, let alone someone who looks exactly like her.

We must live in two different realities.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamthatbish

How am I missing the point completely? We aren't even talking about that. If you want to get into how well the state takes care of people that's fine, but this thread is about the video in OP, death threats/cyber attacks, and social media conspiracies.

Please stay on topic, otherwise I advise you to open a thread regarding your concerns.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Didn't her cell mates confirm that she was never mistreated? That the guards were nothing but nice? And that she was upset because a person who was supposed to bail her out never did?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
She didn't die at my house. She didn't die at your house. She died in the care of the state. I don't believe this is off topic. Once they detained this woman they had the responsibility to feed her, cloth her and KEEP HER SAFE. Even if it was from herself.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
So what are the cops saying. . . . "Iz didnn doo nuffins!" after im tailing you I dont like that signal I dont like you smoking so im going to arrest you and then give you 5000 dollar ticket after three nights in jail and btw your dead. . . . . .. BTW you um killed yourself too, she must have done it to herself.

Who can really believe this stuff?
edit on 28-7-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Could care less about this case. There's more important thing to worry about right now. Like why Tom Brady smashed his cell phone when he knew the NFL wanted it.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

What happened after this video?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

There was no video of Bland in the cell, but the county has previously released footage showing that no one had approached Bland’s cell during her last hours.

So they released video of the whole time from going back to her cell to being found? Otherwise that doesn't prove what they say. I suppose that fact will be determined by someone with all the video they prepared.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

There was no video of Bland in the cell, but the county has previously released footage showing that no one had approached Bland’s cell during her last hours.

So they released video of the whole time from going back to her cell to being found? Otherwise that doesn't prove what they say. I suppose that fact will be determined by someone with all the video they prepared.

They cant release that video because we would all know she most likely didnt hang herself. . . . . . She was probably murdered. Otherwise they would have released the whole tape long ago of her hanging herself.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Maybe there isn't video of inside the cells, just common areas.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I don't know, why are you asking me?

This thread isn't about proving what happened. It was specifically related to the incredible amount of conspiracy theories being put forth all over social media/ATS. Most of them stemming from the "post mortem" mugshot. SO many people even on ATS stated that they just "knew" she was dead in that picture so obviously that means the cops killed her and then faked her suicide.

This video shows that was false.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

After your first post I was hoping to avoid replying to you, but I really don't want this thread drifting off topic.

This is not about what you think happened. This is about the death threats they received due to ignorant herd mentality/confirmation bias via social media. The main point everyone focused on to confirm their bias was that her mugshot looked like she was dead in it. This video shows she was perfectly fine during her mugshot.

If you want to talk about what you think happened, please open a new thread in the rant section. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
#SandraBland Was Murdered. #Anonymous

It was murder, Period.
Second line.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm willing to accept this video proves the mug shot was real but it doesn't prove much more. In fact, it shows that she was very calm and collected.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Sandra Bland: Footage Of Officer Throwing Away Evidence

Here's another
It was murder, Period.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danke
a reply to: Agit8dChop

You don't think it would be hard to find someone who looks exactly like her that is willing and trustworthy enough to be included in this ridiculous conspiracy?

funny, from that grainy video i couldn't tell her eye color, thickness of hair rolls, lip width, cheek bones, chin shape or anything. How do you say ''exactly like her'' like its a fact.. your assuming because she's black!

I couldn't disagree with you more. I think it would be almost impossible to find a black person willing to comply with that conspiracy, let alone someone who looks exactly like her.

Not if they were in serious trouble on drug charges, had children and faced years in prison. It wouldn't be hard to imagine someone willing to parade around in a blue dress for 10 minutes at all.

We must live in two different realities.

correct, one where you believe everything you see on the TV and the other where you question everything.

like I said, I am not saying one way or the other what happened. I am still on the fence. But I am not going to pretend this movie proves anything like your so willing to believe it is.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I had thought the "post mortem" mugshot was fishy looking. I guess this proves my gut instinct.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
We are at the point in which people distrust the police/corrections so much that they don't believe video evidence, audio evidence, and a fellow inmates statement about the incident.

Please tell me what the police CAN do to prove this isn't some crazy conspiracy?

I mean if you don't believe this is video of her taking the mugshot, why would you believe a video that showed her hanging herself?

I am worried for the future.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
You completely miss the point. She was in the care of the state, she wasn't responsible for herself. The state needs to take better care of those counting on them. That's where the phrase "state property " comes from in the movies.

Nonsense, you are always responsible for yourself and your actions no matter whos custody or care you are in.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join