It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral projection and the Great Pyramid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

What do you think of this scientific
paper in the context of this discussion:

www.jacquesvallee.net...

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Other than to track the seasons
with precision for planting and
flood cycles of the Nile, etc. what
is your theory as to why so many
ancient peoples were obsessed
with astronomy?

Kev

If you can put yourself into their mindset, perhaps you can see what a great mystery the movements of the stars and planets were.

As only one example, the location of the Sun at dawn has a direct impact on certain aspects of daily life on Earth. Today we know why, but then they didn't even know the Earth goes around the sun, much less anything about axial tilt and its relationship to the seasonal changes they experienced.

The demonstrable link between sunrise location and events on Earth had to be a real eye-opener and no question resulted in a great deal of mystical thinking.

Besides all that, the sky at night was BY FAR the most interesting thing available at the time for the ancients to ponder.

This was before Facebook and Twitter, you see.

Harte

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

What do you think of this scientific
paper in the context of this discussion:

www.jacquesvallee.net...

If that's a scientific paper, can you tell me which scientific journal published it?

Harte

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

I used the term loosely, not in the formal sense of being
published in a journal. Jacques is a PHD in computer
scienctist, and has published in 'real' journals I believe..
but this 'hobby research' which is plainly marked as
such does not make grandiose claims. If anything,
it's published in something like the "Journal of
Scientific Exploration" which is a fringe thing and
not recognized by anyone.

I posted the link to it, for thought provoking purposes
only.

Kev

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Definitely..

I"m well aware that moderns make up all these crackpot
theories and attribute them to the ancients.. who just
wanted to stay warm and dry and full of belly.. as their
major focus.

But they were humans too, so they had that human flaw
of an overactive imagination and the flaw of attributing
excessive 'agency' to the laws of nature.

But having studied all this mythology and weird knowledge,
I do look for tiny trails that anything more interesting, whether
true or not, might be found in mythology.

I appreciate skepticism and logic.. but i don't want to be
100% lumped in with 'poor Heratio' either.

Kev

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

These Parsis knew how to build!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I think the parameters of what constitutes the phenomena you're interested in are too vague and the variables so extensive that it's not possible to derive any understanding from such statistical research.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I think the parameters of what constitutes the phenomena you're interested in are too vague and the variables so extensive that it's not possible to derive any understanding from such statistical research.

That's my concern as well!
You hit the nail on the head.

But I'm a sucker for tough
challenges.

That said there are other,
more low hanging fruit.

Kev

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AquarianTrumpet
Interesting theory..but just a theory.

Why is it that every theory on the Great Pyramid as a star chart never incorporates
the other enigmas of the Great Pyramid such as the Five Step Niche in the Queen's Chamber..
...or the Grand Gallery..or the Subterranean Chamber???

There is a video on Youtube that explains the interior of the Great Pyramid and it
explains ALL the interior functions showing the interior to be a replication of our Solar System..
..an exact replication that shows our solar system in an alignment.

For what it's worth - it shows the AE could not have built the Great Pyramid
for as we know, they couldn't have known about these astrological equations.

Do you have a link to said video?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

From www.evawaseerst.be...
There has been so much told about the shafts. No one knows what they are or where they are pointing to. Fact is that many ancient cultures seem to have been obsessed by the north.
But we can only guess why.
Was it because the gods came from stars like Orion or Sirus? No I think. It ‘s because they knew the gods went in the direction of that stars.
I think the gods came from Scholz’s star and that star system went in the direction of the constellation Unicorn, a constellation overlooked by many but a constellation that always has spoken to the imagination maybe even of the freemasons.
carnaval.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Interesting observations. It's nice to hear about relations that aren't the usual Orion's belt alignment.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBARNES5

Do you have a link to said video?

Thank you for asking JBARNES

@Kantzveldt - this explanation is aimed at the children of tomorrow, for it is tomorrow's minds that will understand and reveal the obfuscation of our true history.
Personally, I've followed your work over the years in your search for truth. I for one thank the indepth research you do!

Great Pyramid Decoded as Solar System
[link] youtu.be...

@Hearte - there is no other that resembles the Great Pyramid for architecture and engineering feats, however, certain monuments are sending a similar message which have been examined and explained in future videos.

@Marduk - I accept your challenge of Psuedo-history and pareidolia

Nazca Lines Decoded as Great Pyramid Blueprints
[link] youtu.be...

For those curious -
this is my personal work and I have zero belief in Aliens

edit on 31-7-2015 by AquarianTrumpet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AquarianTrumpet

I enjoyed the Great Pyramid video, just wish that you would've had the voice a little louder. It was increasing hard to hear. I am about to give the Nazca Lines video a watch right now.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Yes it opens up potential enquiry in certain directions, with the seeming interest in Crux that will find comparison throughout the Americas, also interest in achieving heights correspondent to stellar angles of elevation on the Southern horizon might go some way toward explaining the prominence of the early raised platform Temples in the Near East, what height were they built to and why.

a reply to: zandra

It's understood what direction they indicate there is debate over why they bothered, all i've suggested here is that there probably was a greater interest in fixing the Heavens through projecting architectural features towards key astral angles of elevation on the Southern and Northern horizons.

edit on Kpm731211vAmerica/ChicagoFriday3131 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Just completed the Nazca video. That was a tremendous amount of information to comprehend. Great job on your part, as even a novice, like myself, could see what you were conveying. It must've taken you quite a while to do all that, as it was very extensive. I'm glad that you took the time and effort to put this together as you have opened my mind on this topic. I will be following your YouTube channel in hopes that you create more videos on the topic.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

@Hearte - there is no other that resembles the Great Pyramid for architecture and engineering feats...

I'd like (I think) to see exactly why you think the G.P. has it all over the Red Pyramid.

originally posted by: AquarianTrumpet...however, certain monuments are sending a similar message which have been examined and explained in future videos.

Conversely, I really don't want to hear why you think this.

Harte

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
My understanding is that the shafts point, respectively, to the Orion and the Serian constellations, the places inhabitated by the Alien races that pretty much control both their GALACTIC EMPIRE, and what goes on here on esrth.

The Orion Empire has a lizard like Queen, and the Serian Empire has a dog like King.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mymojo
My understanding is that the shafts point, respectively, to the Orion and the Serian constellations, the places inhabitated by the Alien races that pretty much control both their GALACTIC EMPIRE, and what goes on here on esrth.

So, you think the shafts move as Orion moves across the sky?

What's a Serian constellation?

Harte

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

I'd like (I think) to see exactly why you think the G.P. has it all over the Red Pyramid.

Harte

The King's Chamber for one -

It isn't corbelled such as the Grand Gallery..nor is it vaulted such as the Queen's Chamber..
It is what appears to be a suspended 'floating' vaulted ceiling.

There are other intriguing architecture advancements, but if it could simply be answered as to the why and need for the Five Lintels, their significance to load structure and weight bearing attributes, where this is shown and used in other monuments..I would be forever grateful of your sharing of wisdom.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

The King's Chamber for one -

It isn't corbelled such as the Grand Gallery..nor is it vaulted such as the Queen's Chamber..
It is what appears to be a suspended 'floating' vaulted ceiling.

If the GP represents a large advancement in architecture, then why is the grand gallery corbelled?

originally posted by: AquarianTrumpetThere are other intriguing architecture advancements, but if it could simply be answered as to the why and need for the Five Lintels, their significance to load structure and weight bearing attributes, where this is shown and used in other monuments..I would be forever grateful of your sharing of wisdom.

I assume you refer to the relieving chambers.

The great concern felt by the builders is also seen in the King's chamber. Petrie, in his Pyramids and Temples of Gizeh remarked about the huge granite beams laid across the width of the chamber, Section 53, page 81:

The roof of the chamber is formed of nine granite beams, of the following breadths, (53-inches mean) the two side beams partly resting on the ends of the chamber . . .

These roofing–beams are not of "polished granite", as they have been described; on the contrary, they have rough–dressed surfaces, very fair and true so far as they go, but without any pretence to polish. Round the S.E. corner, for about five feet on each side, the joint is all daubed up with cement laid on by fingers. The crack across the Eastern roof–beam has been also daubed with cement, looking, therefore, as if it had cracked before the chamber was finished.

This cracking must have been of great concern to the builders. As Petrie notes, it must have happened while the chamber was still under construction. As stated by Dieter Arnold in Building in Egypt:

After these rather modest beginnings (in the Step Pyramid of Zoser) flat granite ceiling beams 2 meters thick cover the crypt of Cheops, which is 5.2 meters wide. But its builders - perhaps irritated by cracks that opened during the construction - distrusted its stability and added a fantastic system of five relieving chambers on top. The four lower ones were roofed with horizontal granite beams; the uppermost one, with a pointed saddle roof of limestone.

One may deduce that the builders were uncertain of themselves. Had they been able to compute the weight, and the thrust from various directions, they may not have created such a bizarre relief system. Or it may be that the horizontal movements they encountered from an earthquake created sufficient alarm that they went to such extraordinary lengths to prevent further alteration to the chamber dimensions.

Link

Overkill because the granite ceiling cracked during construction is a reasonable hypothesis.

Harte

edit on 8/2/2015 by Harte because: added link

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join