It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Didn’t Know He Was Caught Doing Private Act With Crying Handicap Woman

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pianoasis

Jesus people are being rude in this thread. What is wrong with you? Do you feel better for having berated the OP for posting a story?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Yup I am a regular nazi...

LOL

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

And you have proof that good cops cover for bad?

And you have done your civic duty to use that proof to contact the authorities and right an apparent wrong?

No?

Oh you just post on forums, while in your nice safe home and in no danger at all, about how evil certain people are?

Or you sit in your home, made safe by the very people you disparage, and comment; never actually doing anything?

Okay

I get it

Actually there is TONS of evidence of "good" cops who cover for "bad" cops. It is what is known as "the thin blue line". It is no secret and it amazes me when seemingly intelligent people such as yourself flat out ignore the obvious and well known. Those who do not actual assist in covering up the misdeeds of those "bad" cops, simply turn and look the other way and do not get involved.

Need proof?? Look at the case of Abner Louima from 1997 as a perfect example.

In this case you have Officers who beat this man at the scene of his arrest. Beat him some more on the way to the station. Beat him some more AFTER he got to the station and then proceeded to use the handle of a broomstick and sodomize this man. After they sodomized him, the Officer then took that broomstick and shoved it in Abner Louima's mouth knocking out his front teeth.

The Officer who did this disgusting act of rape, then walked through the station holding up the bloody, excrement stained broomstick and bragged to anyone who would listen, including his Sargent. This attack was so severe that it left Abner Louima with major damage to his colon and bladder which required 3 surgeries to repair.

Now think about that for a second. All those Police witnesses to a beating. To the bragging. Witnessing him walking around with a bloody crap stained broomstick. Did these good Officers get the man medical attention? Nope. Did they arrest their fellow Officer? Nope. That Officer came and went to work like it was any other day and no one stopped him. The day AFTER this rape by an Officer, they finally took Abner Louima to a hospital. Want to take a guess what these "good cops" told the hospital staff?

Do you think they told the staff that the man was raped with a broomstick? That he was beat by a couple out of control "bad" cops? OF COURSE NOT!!! Cops DO NOT cross that thin blue line. Instead they told the hospital staff that Abner Louima's injuries were the result of "abnormal homosexual activities".

Most of this would be something you would not consider proof. Only it is.... because during the trial the Officer who did this came clean. Changed his plea to guilty and admitted what he had done. It was NYPD Officer Justin Volpe who, in 1999, was then sentenced to 30 years without parole.

But this gets better.... now let us think about this. If you raped a man with a broomstick and beat him so severely that he required multiple surgeries to repair internal damage. Where do you think you would go to Prison after being sentenced to 30 years? I would imagine if it was me, I would be in a maximum security State prison. General Population. Unless I was being raped myself then I could probably get a protective custody assignment in that same maximum security State prison.... but not Officer Volpe. He is serving his sentence at a minimum security facility at the Federal Correctional Complex, Coleman in Florida- or what guys like me would call, "Club Fed".

By now you may be wondering how this proves that "good" cops cover for "bad" cops? Clearly it is safe to assume that there were witnesses, but that doesn't PROVE that any other cop was a witness or attempt to cover for Officer Volpe. Except that Volpe implicated a few Officers who DID witness, help, and cover up for his actions. he implicated Officers Charles Schwarz, Thomas Bruder, Thomas Wiese, and Michael Bellomo. With just ONE of these Officers being sentenced to 5 years after pleading guilty to perjury (of all things) and ALL of them being indicted and convicted ... although in typical "take care of your own fashion" they all got their convictions overturned on appeal, (and when the news and people moved onto something else), on the grounds that the Police did not receive a fair trial in such a highly charged atmosphere. In the end, only 2 Officers got any time.... and it was the 2 who admitted their guilt. The rest got a pass.

Now tell me again how "good" cops dont cover for "bad" cops.

As far as the OP goes... to me this is not a story of a good cop. I do not believe people are defined by their profession. This is a story of a good man... who just happens to also be a cop. I do not think every single one of the Officers in the Abner Louima case are bad people, but they are bad cops. I also do not blame cops for this at all.... I blame the system. I blame the training.

Is it any wonder you have cops who over react? Act aggressive? Act paranoid? We take them from day one and pound into their heads through their training that any time they have on a uniform, they are a constant target. That they can not trust anyone and must view every citizen with suspicion and mistrust. The only people who will have their back are their fellow Officers. We train cops to view the public at large as the enemy and we train them to view the world with an us vs them mentality. We train them to fear the public.

But every now and again we see stories like this.... where a human being helps and cares for another human being. Know why? Cause sometimes humanity, empathy and love can still be stronger than fear.

The profession of this man is actually irrelevant and does not prove anything.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Although I believe that an untold amount of racist thugs are on a rampage lately, to justify their criminal acts and have been out to make all cops look bad lately...

All we got in this vid is some cop walking a lady down the street. It's as if he should be praised as some kind of "hero" for it. I find it sad that when we see a cop walking someone down the street, some think we should all praise this man (and other cops, who walk people down the street), like some un-speakable act of kindness was done. How sick a world do we live in when it has gotten to this point?

Cops just need to stop being dicks. Period. To ALL lives (not just blacks). Does that make me racist? LOL.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Wow....had to stop reading at this point in the thread to address this post.
How the hell is this post standing? Why isn't it being removed for violation of T&C? You contribute nothing besides ad homs aimed at someone you disagree with....pathetic. Really speaks volumes about you.

On topic....if you're naive enough not to realize this is a fluff piece to paint cops in a good light in lieu of the myriad recent (and older) stuff we've all seen, then, I really don't know what to tell you.

...........oh, and btw, for those that claim the police are there to "serve and protect", you really need to do some reading. That is NOT their job. Courts have ruled on it. So....there is that also.

I'll protect myself, thank you. Please, stay away from me when I am not doing any harm to others.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Why are you being hostile towards the OP just for posting the story?

If anyone is being hostile it's the OP towards me. Or did you miss his rant calling me names?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Wow....had to stop reading at this point in the thread to address this post.
How the hell is this post standing? Why isn't it being removed for violation of T&C? You contribute nothing besides ad homs aimed at someone you disagree with....pathetic. Really speaks volumes about you.

1. The OP is a mod.
2. The OP is a cop.
3. That poster is a cop apologist.

See where I'm going with this?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Hell, some people even think that all the meals they eat are newsworthy to post on Facebook. There are people with poor judgement everywhere my friend.

Back on the subject, i also find this pathetic that so much people make a big fuss over this. As another user said, i don't get to have my pictures in the news if i do a good deed. There are millions of cases just like this one everyday and this is just the normal way a society should work, by helping the ones in need, especially if you are PAID to do so.

In my opinion this is just a big PR stunt from the police department to get sympathy from the public.

Peace out.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Please tell me how helping people in need is more than his job?

Remember their supposed motto : To Serve and Protect.

What we see here is the serve part my friend.

Peace out.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

If this kind of story is what you need to feel good, just go outside and observe your fellow citizens, you will see more than a dozen everyday with your own eyes.

You won't need any Facebook propaganda anymore to feel well.

I think we should give a medal to this officer for good deeds...

Peace out.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

So what's their job if it's not to serve and protect their fellow citizens, the ones that pay taxes so the police salary is paid?

I'm really wondering.

If it's not their job then get rid of the police, they are useless!

Peace out

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Oh, you ain't telling me nuthin' I didn't already know.

...and yeah, I know EXACTLY where you're going with it.

I'll shut up now, before I get nailed by the mods.

Take care.....

PS...I agree with your posts throughout this thread....(well, the first few pages I actually read anyways)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bigwig22

en.wikipedia.org...

Police have no "duty" to "serve and protect"....

So what's their job if it's not to serve and protect their fellow citizens, the ones that pay taxes so the police salary is paid?

To generate revenue for the state, silly rabbit.

And to be the strong arm for those in power, you know, the ones f'n us in the a' daily, robbing, raping, and pillaging everything we ever earned.

Remember "free speech zones"? Who do you think is there enforcing those? It sure as hell ain't your average Joe Smuck....it's mister piggy.

(The list goes one continually)

If it's not their job then get rid of the police, they are useless!

Well, I won't go THAT far. It's not quite that black and white.
...but I'll tell ya, where I live (middle of nowhere, Southwest VA) it's over 45 minutes before they show up, regardless of the urgency of the call. I know, in the past I was naive enough to call them while someone attempted to break through my door (two of them, actually)....of course, I was already locked and loaded and when I announced my presence behind said door, and let them know I was packing some serious heat and was ready to kill them both if need be....that was that. (that's not the only story I could tell, but I'm working and don't have time to type it all out)

...point being, here (where I live) they ARE fairly useless (when you actually need them)...but damn, if you are puffing on a plant they are RIGHT THERE.....hummm, wonder why that is the case?

Guns and drugs....it's their only concern, for the most part. Lend an ear to that Baltimore cop that is now spilling the bean on em (I'd link an article and his name, but again, no time atm).....that's "from the horse's mouth", so to speak, so.....there is that....

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IslandOfMisfitToys

originally posted by: sputniksteve

Why are you being hostile towards the OP just for posting the story?

If anyone is being hostile it's the OP towards me. Or did you miss his rant calling me names?

Yes I did miss his rant calling you names. Can't find it but will be happy to read it if you want to point It out. I understand you are angry about police brutality, I am too. What I don't understand is why you are so angry at the OP for posting a story that is trying to point out that they don't spend all of their time shooting black people? Sure it might be a PR fluff piece, and might be too little too late but does that mean we aren't allowed to read anything other than stories about black people getting shot? I myself am tired of it happening and media being inundated with it, and welcome something different. Don't assume I am stupid and somehow "fell for it" by thinking this is something it isn't but that means the OP is a dick just for being a cop, and posting a story that you don't like?

I think you like being angry and enjoy police brutality and shootings so you can feel vindicated in your anger. I guess it isn't a minority of police officers shooting innocent people and the streets are running red with blood and bullets are flying through the air all day from wild Nazi jackboot thugs shooting everything that moves?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
originally posted by: IslandOfMisfitToys

1. The OP is a mod.
2. The OP is a cop.
3. That poster is a cop apologist.

1. The OP is an outstanding member loyally serving ATS for a decade .
2. The OP is an outstanding police officer with an exemplary record.
3. That poster is my friend who I have never seen propagate anything unjust regarding the police force on ATS and has called out a jackass cop when he sees one.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

So because he is your friend the ATS rules don't apply?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I have no idea what you are on about. Nor do I care.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I guess you do care since you took the time to respond....

Anyone want to get back on topic or do we want to call this "the Island Of Misfit Toys thread"?
edit on 30-7-2015 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Yes I would probably want to try and change the subject right about now as well. Can you point out where the OP went on the rant calling you names, therefore justifying your sour attitude towards him? I reread all of the posts and just can't find it. You started in on the very first post after the original so I am at a loss there. Not trying to derail the thread I am just trying to understand why you began the conversation in that manner. It kind of set the tone it seems for others to start mistreating people as well which isn't fair to the OP in my opinion.

Not to speak for Zazz, but I think what they meant was they don't know what you are talking about in your statement "just because they are your friend the rules don't apply?" What rules aren't being applied?

edit on 7/30/2015 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Let me know when he arrests a fellow cop for violating someone else's rights... and then I'll agree he's a good cop. Until then... he's pretty much the same as the rest. You see where I'm going with this?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join