It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Didn’t Know He Was Caught Doing Private Act With Crying Handicap Woman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

There's a homeless man that lives near me. I buy him food all the time and give him money. Why is it not news worthy when I do it but if a cop does it he's a hero?

Not saying cops shouldn't be doing nice things.

I'm saying it's pretty damn bad out there if we have to point it out to counter all the bad they do.......

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

My bad for not taking the bait......

I'll leave you all to your "cops are great" circle jerk now.
edit on 28-7-2015 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

Yes im sure your much more aware and smarter that us dumb sheep.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I actually feel sorry for you, your so full of hate..I used to be you.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

So because I'm not falling for this PR stunt and want cops to actually enforce the laws upon themselves I'm full of hate?

I guess I am.......

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   

What exactly am I falling for? and believe you Im with you on the bad stuff.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

** Semper this headline is sick / disgustingly misdirecting !

i realise it was not "yours" but better if you Delete / Edit it to something more pleasant.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Good job! I always appreciate a good demonstration of Google skills. It's really super impressive.

One can find "good" videos all day long. One can find "bad" videos all day long.

Or one can approach life with the understanding that when one applies blanket hate to an entire group of people, one is simply a bigot. I mean, one could say everybody who joined ATS on 3-29-2009 is a clown. Or one could deal with everybody that joined on that date on their own personal merits.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IslandOfMisfitToys

So because I'm not falling for this PR stunt and want cops to actually enforce the laws upon themselves I'm full of hate?

I guess I am.......

You don't know that as a fact.

The understanding is, if there are positive and negative outcomes for every act, watching only one of the two will eventually effect the way you form an opinion about the person or group committing the act.

The same tactic is used to promote hatred towards Muslims. We are constantly bombarded with anything but peaceful examples of their religion, culture or personal endeavors.

Many have formed a negative opinion due to the propaganda. On ATS we propagandize the negative side of law enforcement and as a duty to ourselves, we need to balanced out our often one sided perception.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
There are plenty of good police all over the world. There are plenty of good police in the U.S. There are plenty of good people of all walks of life who perform acts of kindness such as mentioned in the OP....not just cops. However, I commend this officer for his empathy and expression of love in this situation.

While many on here, ATS exclusive, will concentrate on only when Law Enforcement messes up, Law enforcement continues to go about their everyday duties.

This is ATS, of course the focus will be on the problems that pervade society. The site is dedicated to denying ignorance...in all forms that they may arise.

I can not tell you how many thousands of times each week an officer does something this simple, this noble and then just goes back to his job...

I feel you and agree.

I can not tell you how many thousands of times each week an ordinary person does something this simple, this noble and then just goes back to his job...that is NOT in their job description to SERVE and protect to which they are paid tax dollars to do.

Winnipeg bus driver gives his shoes to man in need

A Winnipeg Transit bus driver is being hailed a Good Samaritan after stunned passengers watched him give the shoes off his feet to a man who was walking barefoot on the sidewalk.

The Route 24 bus had entered downtown from the Unicity area on Tuesday morning when the male driver pulled over near Portage Avenue and Main Street, says passenger Denise Campbell.

"Suddenly the bus driver yelled, 'Hey buddy!' and he got off the bus and went up to a man that was basically dressed in fairly warm-looking clothes … he looked like he was in need," Campbell told CBC News.

"I didn't realize why he was talking to him until all of a sudden, the bus driver took his shoes off," she recalled.

"I looked down and realized the man had no shoes on, and it was really cold this morning."

The temperature in downtown Winnipeg was between 5 and 7 C on Tuesday morning, according to Environment Canada.

Campbell said she and other passengers on the bus were left speechless by the driver's act of kindness.

When another passenger asked the driver why he did what he did, he replied, "I couldn't stand seeing someone walking barefoot in this temperature like this," according to Campbell.

"You always hear, 'I'll give you the shirt off my back.' This man took his shoes off, gave them to a man that needed them, got back on the bus and continued to drive the bus," she said.

"It's unbelievable. It's amazing."

www.cbc.ca...

Nobody in other nations has to share feel good stories about officers to offset the counter culture that exist, and that is what needs to be contemplated. The day one no longer feels the urge to do so is the day you will know the police culture in the States is doing its job....

S+F for the intention and positive story of goodwill.

edit on 28-7-2015 by Involutionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Meh.

Every time we have a rash of incidents where cops act bad, some cop, somewhere goes out of his/her way to portray their profession in a good light. Let's call this exactly what it is; window dressing. I suppose we should start handing out bonuses for people actually doing their jobs, right?.....at the tax payer's expense of course.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I brought an elderly lady her mail up 1 flight of stairs. I should join the Reno PD now? I can be hero too?

I became disenchanted by law enforcement after I watched Chris Humpries beat James Chasse to death in the middle of the day, on a crowded street corner in downtown Portland. After that incident, I see them for what they are. And after that incident, nothing has changed in the culture of their world. Listen to us, or suffer consequences. Even if We're in the wrong (Leo).

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Lord, I thought the worst when I read cop "Caught doing private act with crying handicapped woman!"

I pictured an unspeakable sex crime against the handicapped... with the headlines lately, my dirty mind is only partly to blame, tho.

Well, it ended up being a sweet story... and I know good (even great) cops exist in droves... which is why the psychos on the forces need to be dealt with by their peers.

I knew a young cop who spent evenings of his own time with a vile, friendless veteran... just to be the guy's one friend in the world after being called in on a disturbing the peace call... it was beautiful.

That said, I have also run into corrupt, wicked cops with no honor or decency, too... they need to go.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I am pretty sure it is not as simple as "covering for the bad".... tey would love to nail the corrupt cops to the WALL... believe me!

I have seen how messed up the injustice system is... they probably fear for the lives of their children, friends and families, OR at the very least, loosing their jobs so that NO ONE is left protecting the public and at least TRYING to serve justice.... if the good cops all get kicked out, then we are REALLLLY screwed.... get it???

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Why is a policeman doing what any good hearted citizen would do, news worthy?? Anybody with any slight concern for their fellow man would have done the same thing (to some degree) so surely this kind of act should be business as usual for community law enforcement?

I think an earlier post touched on a good point. Would an article have been written about any other member of the public if they had done the same thing? Would you write a thread if a teacher/baker/plumber (insert any job role here) had done the same thing? Probably not... because its just the right and NORMAL thing to do!

Members of the general public do selfless things like this every single day and receive no recognition but because a cop has done it (and was coincidentally recorded doing it by his pal) it needs to be celebrated??? Lol! What a joke...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IslandOfMisfitToys
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

There's a homeless man that lives near me. I buy him food all the time and give him money. Why is it not news worthy when I do it but if a cop does it he's a hero?

Not saying cops shouldn't be doing nice things.

I'm saying it's pretty damn bad out there if we have to point it out to counter all the bad they do.......

This statement sums things up nicely, well said.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Feel free to go join the "cops are bad" circle jerk in the PC forum.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Of course it is PR. The cult of copsuckers will never recognize that the existence of good cops is irrelevant. I find it too hilarious for someone to suggest it is your civic duty to report police misconduct, though if you enjoy being continually harassed by the police, reporting them is a great way to make that happen. It is the duty of the police to arrest police who are involved in misconduct. As the supreme court has ruled, it is not their duty to serve and protect; that motto is also PR. The purpose of the police is to investigate crimes and arrest suspects. This is not part of the msm as they are defenders of the police, since they are both arms of authority. Those of us who speak out against police brutality do not rely on their information, rather it is independent and underground news sources that we receive our information from. I don't understand why anybody ever feels the need to defend the police when brutality and misconduct are discussed. The fact remains that there are police who abuse their power and break the law. It is also true that there are police who are complicit, at the least, in these actions and do nothing to stop or punish them. As well, the attorneys, judges, and police are all coworkers therefore, especially in small towns like mine, it is nearly impossible for them to be convicted or justly punished if they are. there is no reason to defend them; they have the upper hand, and their actions are wrong. It is that simple. Whether some cops are good or not, does not erase those who aren't. Stories like this can sound nice, but as you said he was being recorded by his partner and clearly was not acting selflessly. Even worse the title is unrepresentative of the actual content and attracts an argument with the cop apologist who made it. Given this, I applaud you for your decorum in the wake of his patronizing and condescending attitude. This is ATS after all, and blindly supporting the sheepdogs isn't very above top secret. The police are quite low down the compartmentalization pyramid. That is why there are so many of the little buggers.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This guy wasn't being a cop at that point in time.

He was being a Human Being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join