It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born on Skull and Bones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

So now you're excluding Geometry, Physics, Metaphysics, Statistics and all of those wonderful classes correct? Why are you correlating that just because it's an anniversary of something on a specific given day that it doesn't have some significant meaning beyond the 365 days of the year?

Coincidences? They don't exist. Sorry to bust your bubble.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Thank you for your input and not having a spastic freak out about it, I can't say the same about the others.

I'm sorry, I would answer your other questions but it seems to me a few others have added there negative opinion to a simple post.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
My B-day is March 22nd so what?? Am I supposed to get super powers of destruction or something???

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I don't have the answer to the that question.

Yet, you seem like someone I would enjoy talking to.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExternalForces
a reply to: mOjOm

I don't have the answer to the that question.

Yet, you seem like someone I would enjoy talking to.

Why, because of the day I was born??? My Uncle was born March 20 and my Dad March 24. I never really gave it much thought other than it's considered a Cusp in Astrology and one day off from the Spring Solstice.

If you don't have the answer to your question, what exactly are you alluding to then??? What makes you think being born on that date and it's Skull and Bones connection, if there is any connection, even means something at all??

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid
Op I would say there is nothing at all special about being born on that date or any other date. Meaning no disrespect but I feel maybe you are very young? as you get older you realize not much is special about anything.

"Tap Day" falls on March 22 and also happens to be the OP's birthday as well.

Every year on a Thursday in May fifteen juniors are "tapped" — initiated - into next year's group.

Genesis 3:22 New King James Version (NKJV)
22 Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”

socioecohistory.wordpress.com...

The "Order" was founded in 1832 by William Huntington Russell and Alphonso Taft.

edit on 29-7-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

Genesis 3:22 New King James Version (NKJV)
22 Then the Lord God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever”

WooHoo.....Ya hear that people.....I'm like a God!!!!

Oh, wait.....I don't believe the bible. Damn!!

I was so close.

edit on 29-7-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join