It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies and gentlemen, your GOP frontrunner. Did Donald Trump rape his wife?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well, Cohen has apologized for the rape comment and Ivana says there's no merit to the story... I would say the same thing if I had children with Trump. (Sorry, I just threw up a little in my mouth.) My guess is that during the divorce, she exaggerated some things and it's coming back now.

www.cnn.com...

I don't doubt that something happened - and maybe he even raped her. But it's not our business, IMO.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well all the other reputable media source are. Morning news- talking about. In fact, thanks to the lawyer's asinine remarks, everyone's talking about it
news.nationalpost.com...

The biography, Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump, by Harry Hurt III, details a 1989 incident in which Trump reportedly confronted his then-wife Ivana, pulling out clumps of her hair and sexually assaulting her. She characterized the incident as rape during the couple’s divorce proceedings in the early 1990s and said she felt “violated,” according to legal documents cited by The Daily Beast.

I think verbatim as per Gawker
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.businessinsider.com...

So instead of just throwing your hands in the air first chance you get, why not do a little research? And like I said before, one who looks under the bed, hides under the bed. Meaning, if you accuse someone of something without proof, chances are, they're likely to do exactly what they accuse you of. Hence the rape remark towards Mexicans.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

You know fine. Awesome. I was wrong. Now I have one more reason to despise him... Thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

How incredibly convenient.

It happens each and every campaign; direct or indirect sources sifts through the sludge to dig up dirt.

If I were to run for Prez, you can guarantee that someone somewhere will claim that I had a beer when I was 12, got to second base at 14, or looked at a moose inappropriately at 16. It happens every election season.

If Ivanas claims are true then she should've got to the freaking cops-these are serious allegations. How is it that these claims were in a biography and not in a police report? However it must be noted that many women who have been sexually abused do not report their abuse to authorities.

Either way, its his word against hers.

edit on 30-7-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join