It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dash cam records Medford Medford (Massachusetts) detective threatening, yelling at driver

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Sacco says this man is one of his finest officers. Just that he's a little aggressive, and sometimes 'steps on people's toes'.

Imagine.

If this guy is one of the best in that department, what are the bottom 1% like?

FWIW, one of the local stations was hinting that they were on to some reports of this guy beating his wife and kids, too, can't wait to see if that pans out.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Sacco says this man is one of his finest officers. Just that he's a little aggressive, and sometimes 'steps on people's toes'.

Imagine.

If this guy is one of the best in that department, what are the bottom 1% like?

FWIW, one of the local stations was hinting that they were on to some reports of this guy beating his wife and kids, too, can't wait to see if that pans out.

Excellent point about the bottom 1% in the department. What are they burning puppies and playing swing-a-cat as past times in the back of the station parking lot? Why do I think he is doing the same "blue-washing" of the event in an attempt to de-escalate. However, as you observed if that is the best they can do, then the entire department need s pink slip and to be replaced IMO. And, I guarantee you, the MSM will not cover this story outside the local area, as the "blue-washing" has already begun.

Shameful that tax payers money is spent on the likes of this *hole as the best on the force.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Thretening to put a whole in his head? Thetening to sieze his camera? This cop belongs in jail.

If people allow the police to act like this be ready to give up any rights you thought you may have had in the future.

This needs to stop NOW!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: Krakatoa

With all the focus on police abusing their authority and killing unarmed civilians, I would think most police would keep their anger in check. I know if I was a police officer, considering how many people are using their cell phones to video record police abuse, the last thing I would do is act unprofessional. I wouldn't want to take a chance on losing my job or being put behind bars.

I'm not law enforcement, but I have a very simple rule in life: always assume you're being recorded. I treat every text message, phone call, conversation and business meeting as if it's bugged. I originally did it because of the shady practices law enforcement uses when trying to recruit informants. But now I do it for religious reasons, since it keeps me on my best behavior at all times.

Also, it doesn't even have to be smartphones now. I'm in the process of ordering different hidden camera gear & you'd be surprised how many variations there are. Pens, keychains, sunglasses, etc that all have hidden cameras in them & can record in HD too. I'm thinking of keeping one device in the car for the next time I'm pulled over by police. But I also believe in the law of attraction so I don't want to speak it into being.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I watched the video a couple of days ago and have to admit, seeing all the other videos of police incidents now flooding the internet, was not at all surprised.
The driver of the car with the dshcam apologized, several times, and it was simple case of someone unfamiliar with the area making a bad move on the road due to not seeing a road sign and trying to find his way back to wherever he was going. That's it, a simple mistake, nobody was hurt, no accident occurred, end of story. To be honest, I'd question the sanity of even detaining him and issuing a ticket at all for a simple mistake that resulted in nothing at all happening - although they do need to issue tickets and generate revenue, but that's for another thread!

So, back to the idiot "detective". What a complete and utter piece of crap! He needs removed from the force immediately and charged with threatening behaviour. He instigated a road rage event and made a threat to kill someone over a driving mistake that resulted in nothing more than maybe an annoyance to other drivers.
If idiots like this are so hyped up (or drugged up) that they will threaten to take another life over something so trivial, they have no place being employed as police officers and I'd go so far as to say they need serious mental health (and drug) screening.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
We all make mistakes on the road sometimes. It happens. I think the guy who got pulled over handled it really well. Calm, didn't raise his voice & told the off duty cop that he had a dash cam.
Living in the U.K, we don't really get this sort of aggression. Normally you get pulled over, you have a chat and away you go. We do get the odd occassion when it gets out of hand but nothing like this.

It does seem to be happening alot more these days. I guess with dash cams it's seen alot more than it used to.
edit on Sat, 01 Aug 2015 12:31:29 -0500121582015000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
ever notice that the police shows on TV have cops acting the same way...look at blue bloods, regarding detective "danny" reagan....he's a hard nose kind of guy, and bullies people on every show....I think there are a lot of cops that want to act like him...plus the bad guys NEVER have a lawyer, and always confess at the end of the shows...talk about propaganda

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
plus the bad guys NEVER have a lawyer, and always confess at the end of the shows...talk about propaganda

Heh,I know right?I mean if I were guilty of something I would tell them to kiss my @ss,and lawyer up..Anyway that Hothead Pig should undergo a Roids test..

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
We all make mistakes on the road sometimes. It happens. I think the guy who got pulled over handled it really well. Calm, didn't raise his voice & told the off duty cop that he had a dash cam.
Living in the U.K, we don't really get this sort of aggression. Normally you get pulled over, you have a chat and away you go. We do get the odd occassion when it gets out of hand but nothing like this.

It does seem to be happening alot more these days. I guess with dash cams it's seen alot more than it used to.

And you know what, road patrol cops in the US were once like your officers in the UK. Being stopped for a traffic offense wasn't a huge deal. You took the ticket/warning and went on your way. They didn't stand there with their hands on their guns because you forgot to buckle a seat belt. They didn't demand to search your car because you had a faulty light.
Had their behavior patterns not changed so dramatically, the need for dash cams would never have arisen.
The guy in this video needs a "time-out" in the crossbar hotel for threatening murder.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join