It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the Beast is in your wallet

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The Mark

Matthew 6
24 No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

According to Jesus, you cannot serve both God and money at the same time. Do we not serve money in order to live in this world? Do we not slave away at our jobs to earn money? So if we serve money, how can we also be serving God? Anyone who has a job is serving MONEY and not God according to Jesus, Christians included.

Let's take a look at the Greek language for a second, it is the language that the NT was written in, so I believe a lot can be gleaned from it. The Greek word for "money" is χρήματα. Let's break this word down a bit, the first two letters χρ mean "time", the last 5 letters ήματα mean "graduated scales", when you add graduating scales (ήματα) to time(χρ), you get money (χρήματα). As the old saying goes, time is money, but only when you add monetary value (scales) to it.

Let's take a look at the word "currency" in Greek, it is νόμισμα. Let's break it down a bit as well. Taking the last letter away from the word you get νόμισμ which means "nomism". A nomism is a religious law! When you put the letter α (Alpha/beginning) at the END of the word for nomism, you get currency! Putting the beginning (Alpha) at the end (of nomism) is what religion does, it turns the truth around on itself in order to profit off of it.

Let's look at the word for "religion" in Greek, it is θρησκεία. The last three letters εία mean "funds" which is a certain sum of money. Religion is strictly there to profit off of the common folk. It has worked brilliantly so far.

What does Revelation say about the mark of the beast?

Revelation 13
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The mark of the beast is money, without money you cannot buy or sell. Money can be either in your hand or in your head thinking about it.

The First Beast

Revelation 13
1 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name. 2 Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

According to Revelation the first beast came out of the sea and has a mortal wound that is miraculously healed.

Jesus called himself the "living water" (sea) and received a "mortal wound" on the cross, yet he was resurrected and the wound was miraculously healed. The world has been filled with wonder by his resurrection and they follow Jesus and worship him.

The Second Beast

Revelation 13
11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.

The second beast is said to come from the Earth, our bodies are consisted of the same elements as the Earth, the church is called the "body" of Christ. The second beast is also said to speak like a dragon. Earlier, it is said that the dragon gave the first beast its authority and power, this is why it says that it made the inhabitants of the Earth worship the beast, the church is what gave authority to Jesus by shaping his story through history.

The church has ordered people to set up an image (Jesus is called the image of God) of the beast that was wounded but lived. The church is given power by us to give breath to the first beast who is Jesus. Whoever does not worship Jesus (the image) will be killed, they will not enter into life.

The Antichrist

Taking the first quote in this OP into account, the one who worships money is the one who does not worship Christ, but the anitchrist. What do banks thrive off of? Money, that is the sole reason they exist, to profit. They control the money and create it, Jesus says you cannot worship money and God at the same time.

The church (nomism) collects "funds" (Greek word from earlier) in order to fuel the antichrists currency. Add funds to nomisms and you get currency.

The beast is said to have an image. Let's take another look at what Jesus said about taxes and Caesar.

Mark 12
But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. “Why are you trying to trap me?” he asked. “Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.” 16 They brought the coin, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?” “Caesar’s,” they replied. 17 Then Jesus said to them, “Give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.”

Jesus asks whose IMAGE is on the denarius, they say Caesar and Jesus implies that Caesar's image is not God's in so many words. The image of the second beast (church) is MONEY and we all worship money in the form of servitude at our jobs and all those who attend church give the church money in the form of tithes. Why are we giving to God (who the church claims to work for) what is Caesar's? Jesus said give back to God what is God's, not Caesar's.

Why do we tithe (pay taxes)? Because we are worshiping the beast, not God. We are worshiping the image of the beast, that of money, not the image of God.

Rome created a very efficient religious system based on worship of Caesar (money) in the guise of truth.

Let's get back to the Greek language one last time. The Greek word for Christian is Χριστιανός. Let's break this word down as well. The first 5 letters Χριστ mean Christmas, the last 5 letters ιανός mean Janus. Janus was a Roman god of transitions and doorways, Jesus (Janus) called himself the door and transitioning from death to life. Jesus is said the be the Alpha and Omega according to Revelation, Janus is the god of beginnings and ends, he also is the Alpha and Omega.

Christmas is a holiday that is celebrated, so when someone celebrates Janus, they are a Christian according to the Greek language.

Thank you for reading.

edit on 7/27/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Logic failure!!!

Men have always worked for money, in one form or another.

Even in his time.

It is the worship of money that is the problem, not working so you can buy food for your family.

The latter is admirable, selfless, good in both deed and intention.

The former is what makes somebody with billions continue to under cut employees so they can get even more.

See the difference?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

No we haven't always worked for money. Do those tribes in the Amazon work for money? No, they work in order to gather the resources they need directly, they do not work in order to gain money in order to buy the resources indirectly. We have not always been industrialized. See the difference?

Working for money IS worshipping it. We have been conditioned to not see it that way, but it is so. To serve God is to worship him right? So what does it mean to work (serve) for money?

I also noticed you only addressed the first paragraph. Did you read the entire OP before replying? Doesn't seem like it.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No we haven't always worked for money. Do those tribes in the Amazon work for money? No, they work in order to gather the resources they need directly, they do not work in order to gain money in order to buy the resources indirectly. We have not always been industrialized. See the difference?

Working for money IS worshipping it. We have been conditioned to not see it that way, but it is so. To serve God is to worship him right? So what does it mean to work (serve) for money?

I also noticed you only addressed the first paragraph. Did you read the entire OP before replying? Doesn't seem like it.

So then Jesus wants us to destroy all society leading to the mass extinction of most of mankind?

Uh, no.

Name one time in recorded human history men didn't work for money.

Btw, Sumeria, the first civilization, existed thousands of years before even Greece, let alone Rome or Jesus, had money.

There is no record of humans living in a time without money.

Sure a small tribe blah blah blah.

That is a huge stretch, that in no way even represents 1/1,000,000,000th of human existence.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Jesus said not to worry, money is the source of all kinds of worry. Don't destroy society, change it.

So your argument is that there is no history of people not using money? Really? You're implying that money was never invented but was always part of human history, even before the concept of money was most certainly invented? Humans predate money because humans are the ones who invented money.

Small tribes are what we came from, so blah blah blah all you want but that is where our current human civilization stemmed from.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

...and so the saying goes "money is the root of all evil." When you consider people kill, cheat, enslave, control and rob for it.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It's actually "for the LOVE of money is the root of all evil", but you are still correct. What do you do if you LOVE God? You serve him. We serve money, so what does that say about our feelings towards it?

Money is the root of our love (lust) for it, so I do believe money is evil.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Jesus said not to worry, money is the source of all kinds of worry. Don't destroy society, change it.

So your argument is that there is no history of people not using money? Really? You're implying that money was never invented but was always part of human history, even before the concept of money was most certainly invented? Humans predate money because humans are the ones who invented money.

Small tribes are what we came from, so blah blah blah all you want but that is where our current human civilization stemmed from.

Human life before money, cave men, dying on average in their early 20s.

After money, Sumeria, created the first civilization ever, and laws, and agriculture, and courts, and writing, and basically the entire foundation for even our present civilization.

Money caused all of this, it is economics.

Without money, we barter, which is still money.

Except, I make pies and you make tomatoes.

You want one of my pies, but I hate tomatoes, so I'm not going to trade you.

You can't get any pies.

When we trade a third party currency, you sell tomatoes for money, I sell you pies for money, now I can also buy corn from the guy who hates pies.

You see how this all works right?

It is one of the foundation stones that allowed us to rise above the animals.

It is just a concept.

Money is not evil.

Worshipping it is.

They are not one in the same.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

a reply to: WeRpeons

It's actually "for the LOVE of money is the root of all evil", but you are still correct. What do you do if you LOVE God? You serve him. We serve money, so what does that say about our feelings towards it?

Money is the root of our love (lust) for it, so I do believe money is evil.

Not for me, money is a tool.

I use it to provide for me and mine, I don't worship it in any manner.

In fact if I didn't need it to survive, I could care less about it.

I do not crave a mountain of gold, I have no use for it.

I'm a simple man, I don't want or need a mansion and Bugatti veyron, I just want to live, a decent simple life.

I'm not evil, my use of money to survive is not evil, those that worship money and would steal and or kill to get more, even though they have much more than they could need in a thousand lifetimes..... Y'all that is pure evil incarnate.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
well said Johnwick.

3NL1GHT3N3D1: Religion is the root to all evil.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

What makes you think we need any of those things? We do not need to barter or trade to enjoy life.

So since money is a concept that means it's not evil? What about the concept of cutting someone's head off, is that not evil? Concepts can be evil, concepts are what lead to war and murder.

And like I said, working for money IS worshipping it. Maybe you have been conditioned not to see it that way but it is so.

It sure does feel good to get that paycheck doesn't it? You worked your ass off for it, you performed "rites" for it. Guess what God does to those who work for him? He rewards them with a paycheck in the form of heaven. Same exact concept. Money is the God of this world.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
well said Johnwick.

3NL1GHT3N3D1: Religion is the root to all evil.

I agree, more death and pain have been caused in the name of religion than cancer the black plague Spanish flew aids Ebola diabetes smoking drinking and all other drugs combined.

Only war comes close, and most of those were in the name of religion, so that's a 50/50 if it counts to one side or another.

The 50/50 being religion or money, all wars were caused by one of those 2.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Are you Christian? If so, I'll give you an analogy.

Are Muslims who go to mosques to pray and who devote their time to the upkeep of those mosques evil? Of course not, but if you are Christian then you believe Islam is a work of the devil and is evil.

Money is Islam, those who devote their time to Islam are like good people who work for money. In Christians (my) opinions, Islam (money) is inherently evil, even if it can be used for good in some instances.

It is not evil to work for money, but it is serving evil. Slaves who serve tyrants are not evil yet they still serve evil.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So religion is evil but money is not, even though 50% of wars were fought between both of them. Religion is only a concept, it cannot be evil remember?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

What makes you think we need any of those things? We do not need to barter or trade to enjoy life.

So since money is a concept that means it's not evil? What about the concept of cutting someone's head off, is that not evil? Concepts can be evil, concepts are what lead to war and murder.

And like I said, working for money IS worshipping it. Maybe you have been conditioned not to see it that way but it is so.

It sure does feel good to get that paycheck doesn't it? You worked your ass off for it, you performed "rites" for it. Guess what God does to those who work for him? He rewards them with a paycheck in the form of heaven. Same exact concept. Money is the God of this world.

That isn't a concept, it is an act.

Just like if I imagine slapping my neighbor, that is a concept, an idea.

When I actually smack him, it is no longer a concept, it is an act.

Did you learn everything you know in church?

Get out, study these things.

You obviously have internet, use it.

Money is nothing but the concept we won't trade goodsfor goods or services for goods.

We will trade something that everyone will recognize has a certain value for goods and services.

Then you don't have to trade 100 bushels of tomatoes for a cow that you can then trade for 100 bushels of corn, so you can now buy some of my pies.

All we did was streamline this concept of trade, with something that all will trade for knowing we can use it to buy any goods in any quantity.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

So religion is evil but money is not, even though 50% of wars were fought between both of them. Religion is only a concept, it cannot be evil remember?

The concept of religion is not evil.

It is the application of evil in the religions name that is evil.

And yes, those wars in the name of money are equally evil.

But money doesn't profess to be the only true good, while causing half the evil.

Money doesn't profess anything, but that it can be traded for goods and services.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   

So why does money get a pass but religion doesn't? Religion is the source of both good and bad just as money is. Even if religion can be used for good that doesn't take away the fact that the concept exists solely for a few to benefit off of it. Religion is just a concept just like money is.

What did Jesus say? Something about giving freely with no expectation of return? Money is a slap in Jesus' face in that regard. He would turn the other cheek though, he wouldn't destroy society he would try to change it, as he did. Remember the moneychangers in the temple?

Jesus didn't seem too find about the concept of money, he was all about God not money, which is why he said "give unto Caesar what is Caesar's but God what is God's" in reference to the denarius. It is also why he said you can't serve God and money at the same time.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt that the monetary system was 'created' by Religion. Take a look at the churches in America, no taxes. Take a look at the Catholic church, take a look at the Other Religions around the planet, they were all created for evil purposes, taking land from the people, blood money, total control etc etc etc. Who wants to control people by threats of a sky god/s? Psychos thats who. Don't be blind 3NL1GHT3N3D1.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

That's actually a good way of putting it. Money is not necessarily evil but the monetary system is, just as God isn't evil but religion is. Two neutral concepts (God and money) being used in an evil way.

I take back calling money evil, it is the monetary system that is evil. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Are you Christian? If so, I'll give you an analogy.

Are Muslims who go to mosques to pray and who devote their time to the upkeep of those mosques evil? Of course not, but if you are Christian then you believe Islam is a work of the devil and is evil.

Money is Islam, those who devote their time to Islam are like good people who work for money. In Christians (my) opinions, Islam (money) is inherently evil, even if it can be used for good in some instances.

It is not evil to work for money, but it is serving evil. Slaves who serve tyrants are not evil yet they still serve evil.

So Muslim's are evil, because they don't worship as you do?

You know you both worship the exact same god right?

They are called "the abrahamic religions" for a reason, all 3 Jew's Christians Muslims, all worship the god of Abraham.

All 3 share stories that were passed down from sumeria.

The flood story, thousands of years older than any of them, it is recorded in nearly 10,000 year old tablets from sumeria.

You guys stole it.

How about Adam and Eve, sumeria, how about the devil, same thing.

Except your religion stole these ideas from polytheistic people, because one god was my a concept for thousands of more years.

Google it, it is a recorded fact.

Your religion is a date.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join