It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, if AboveTopSecret.com held a MeetUp Group in New York City...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I just got a vision of a packed convention center with everyone asking each other the same question:

"You got a source for that?"

NYC? No thanks. I wouldn't want to drive there, and like many here on ATS, I'm probably on a no fly list.

I've always wanted to go to the Halloween party at Key West. How about someplace fun like that?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
a reply to: olaru12

Because of the ready access to people/experts in many of the subject matter covered on ATS. Like perhaps, the original founders of 9/11 Truth.

Al Qaeda is going to be there? Definitely no.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I would think for those of us, outside of New York, it all depends on how big it is, and who the speakers are. I would not personally travel to New York, to meet up in a coffee shop, or a similar place, just to hear someone speak. But if it was a bigger event, like a convention or festival. I would think about it.

I would also think about attending if it was a bunch of local events all tied together using some kind of video chat, like others have suggested.

edit on 27-7-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
NY is on my Bucket List.... for the food alone. Why not a twofer? The one thing that pisses me off is that I need a passport now. What do they say though? "Suck it up Buttercup."

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
You gotta try NYC pizza before you croak. Real NYC pizza, not some pizzahut #. That is what I miss most about not living in NY, the pizza. Pizza delight donairs are very good, their pizza though, about on par with frozen pizza in NY

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

The blackened chicken pizza at Joe's is to die for. Yum

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

If this means I have to move to NYC, I'm in.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I really like the idea...and the location...the problem for me is finding the air fare and hotel money in order to be there.

Maybe...you could rotate cities? New York one year...Seattle the next year....Denver the next etc.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Free airfare and hotel accommodations? Sign me up! Otherwise, surely you jest. That is one expensive locale to have a meet and greet. Try Kentucky instead or somewhere in the part of the country that would be more affordable.

I vote Indianapolis Indiana, low cost, central hub of both air and ground travel, quick easy access to the country side, tension of thousands of hotel roomscompeting for your business this time of year.

Great highway system for ease and speed of travel.

Hell I could show you the largest waterfall in the state, and the secret path that leads under it in less than an hour from landing at Indy intl airport.

And that is 40 miles away.

BTW, Indy has the countries best sandwich, the " no more cow bell".

No seriously, voted the best sandwich in the country.

Good folks, good city, good times, at less than 1/2 new York prices.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

What waterfall do you speak of? It can't be that much of a "secret path"?
Can it ?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Im in. What's the secret password?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I am in New England. If work and life schedules permitted, I would certainly consider driving to NYC for such an event.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

I really like the idea...and the location...the problem for me is finding the air fare and hotel money in order to be there.

Maybe...you could rotate cities? New York one year...Seattle the next year....Denver the next etc.
Aye rotation is a good idea.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Why don't we establish a meet up for everyone ?

How this would work ?

Whelp , Have the central conference in NY like you stated , but have other locations meet up on the same day with a timed live feed , for those who cannot make it all the way to the east coast , like my self . I am all the way on the west coast but I am willing to help organize a meet up in CA that can be hosted live to correlate with NY.

Lets make it happen .

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Sounds fun, but I've already met my lifetime quota of ATSers. And there's not a chance in hell of me ever driving a truck into NYC ever again.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Sounds fun, but I've already met my lifetime quota of ATSers. And there's not a chance in hell of me ever driving a truck into NYC ever again.

apparently ZAP is not in the business of meeting Members *cough* ......

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Zap isn't in the business of being social if it involves being in the same room with other people.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
For the international ATS'ers you would have to live stream it.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Kapusta

Zap isn't in the business of being social if it involves being in the same room with other people.

lol not even for breakfast or dinner ? *cough* again !!!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Overlord , I have a better Idea , ATS should Organize a weekend camp out!

for all who want to join , let's start in the desert of Nevada

That would be Absolutely amazingly fun !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join