It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Walker and Wisconsin GOP Being Sued For Rigging Elections

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

LOL

They are still there.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: EternalSolace
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I'm still kind of curious when people will realize that the two political parties aren't really two seperate parties.

Illusion of choice is all it is.

For the most part although the temper tantrums STILL going on over this one have been astonishing. Democracy looks like all kinds of things including a huge tantrum when you don't get your way.

you mean like shutting down the government like the republicans have done twice, when they didn't get their way? that kind of tantrum?...I guess since you are so disillusioned, you won't vote....good of you to stick to your convictions

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

If you can't win, get a recall, and if you still can't win, sue.

Or "find" ballots in the trunk of a car like Al Frankin. Politics up there seems almost as nasty as in Chicago.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: EternalSolace

I'm still kind of curious when people will realize that the two political parties aren't really two seperate parties.

Illusion of choice is all it is.

For the most part although the temper tantrums STILL going on over this one have been astonishing. Democracy looks like all kinds of things including a huge tantrum when you don't get your way.

you mean like shutting down the government like the republicans have done twice, when they didn't get their way? that kind of tantrum?...I guess since you are so disillusioned, you won't vote....good of you to stick to your convictions

There are three co-equal branches of government.

If congress does not want to give the executive everything he wants in a budget and he refuses to sign it, how is it congress "throwing a tantrum and stopping everything until they get what they want" but not the President? After all--all he had to do was sign the legislation if he wanted the government not to be shut down.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Not to mention the "neener neener" and threatening attitudes displayed by the Administration in response !!!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD
I did not say they were still there . Yes , I am serious. For a lot of my younger life (about 20 years) I was in the union where I worked.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Redrawing is normal and happens about every 8-10 years...you should look into it.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Redrawing is normal and happens about every 8-10 years...you should look into it.

There's a right and a wrong way to redistrict. It's meant to keep a balanced dîstrict.

Not to nefariously guarantee the power of one side over the other.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

If Walker had not broken campaign laws there would not be a problem. As for the judges that wanted the evidence destroyed, it's obvious someone did not want a retrial.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Apparently the high courts of the land feel this was a correct way to redraw, and the lawsuit mentioned in the OP have already been rejected apparently...as was pointed out by others in this thread, this lawsuit seemed nothing more than an empty gesture out of anger that Walker is running for President.

Source

Congress: On July 20, the state Assembly passed SB 149, which was signed on August 9. State and federal legal challenges to the plan were both rejected, though only the federal challenges were rejected on the merits.

State leg.: On July 20, the state Assembly passed SB 148, which was signed on August 9. On March 22, a federal court struck two Assembly districts under the Voting Rights Act, and rejected other federal claims.

But hey, Ring of Fire Radio has a penchant for trying to nationalize frivolous lawsuits for political warfare
edit on 31-7-2015 by raymundoko because: Formating

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join