It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gun Senator Makes a Fool of Himself

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Rabidly anti-gun CA State Senator Kevin de Leon (a Democrat from Los Angeles) made a real fool of himself at a press conference for his new gun control bill when he demonstrated both his command of the English language and the extent of his firearms knowledge.

I figured i would let the senator deconstruct his own disinformation ...

A prime example of how these puppets work , Passing bills when they have little to NO! Knowledge of what they are even passing ....

Disinformation ?

I think so .

I did a search and chould not find the title to this video , also note that i am not fully sure this belongs in this form , i feel it was disinformation ..mods?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
You can simply insert anti-Constitution Senator for anti-gun.

It is the same thing.
edit on 2015/7/27 by Metallicus because: Spaced for readability (no text changed)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Geeze... if I were to hate something enough to make it part of my platform, I'd at least educate myself on it first.

"Let's ban cheesecake. All that meat in it is terrible for you! Did you know that when you microwave cheesecake, all the veggies are melted out of it?!"

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Yeah, the guy must be drunk. What a dumb ass.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I doubt that was due to a lack of knowledge, more like a blatant lie.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
..... in the meantime.....

dozens shot and stabbed in the big city failures.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
made me think of this woman.Rep. Diana DeGette

it kinda sounds like people are laughing at her at the of her tech talk.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Fact is, American like to shoot #...including each other. Until they sort that out, they can stop pissing and moaning about mass shootings, gun crimes and all the jollies that accompany that mindset.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Most likely this guy never owned or used a gun. I can probably relate, since I'm clueless about guns having never owned or used one. Someone must of briefed him on the details of the gun, but he didn't make sure he had the correct information written down before he made his pitch.

Politicians are pathetic. Most of the time they pass or support laws they don't even understand or read! If this guy is going to believe in his own anti-gun stance, he should at least know what he's talking about!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The gangs must love the guy because he doesn't know what they are up to. He sounds like he got punched in the nose, what happened? Toxicology tests for everybody before hitting the podium!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
What happens in half a second?
You can shoot 30 calibers in a clip?
You can stick both feet in your mouth in less than 10 seconds?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Most anti gun people have very little experience with firearms at all. Most of them are reactionary and have an unhealthy penchant for personifying inanimate objects.

People like this d-bag, provided as evidence:

Diane Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Michael Bloomberg, and Barack Obama. None of these people have ever seen a gun control law they didn't like. All of them think their view is what is best for thee, but not for them.
edit on 2772015 by LunaticPandora because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cuervo

Geeze... if I were to hate something enough to make it part of my platform, I'd at least educate myself on it first.

"Let's ban cheesecake. All that meat in it is terrible for you! Did you know that when you microwave cheesecake, all the veggies are melted out of it?!"

What a great example of someone who is a complete soapbox idiot.

edit on 27-7-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Oh heck yeah! I love to shoot things, especially other people. Can't get enough of it. Yee Haw! And every single American I know feels the exact same way always. It's surprising there's anybody left to pay taxes.

//sarc off//

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Here's my view on gun control... If someone wants to or has a reason to kill someone, they'll grab a gun and make it quick. Take the guns, they'll use a knife. Take the knives, they'll use a hammer. Take the hammer, they'll use piano wire. Take the piano, they'll use their hands. End result, if someone wants to kill someone, they will kill someone.

Taking guns away isn't going to solve anything.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
A ghost gun is an untraceable firearm.
It has no serial numbers or history of sale and it's ballistics aren't in any law enforcement database.

Regarding the OP, perfect display of ignorance and stupidity from the gun grabbing, fear mongering politicians.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
A ghost gun is an untraceable firearm.
It has no serial numbers or history of sale and it's ballistics aren't in any law enforcement database.

Regarding the OP, perfect display of ignorance and stupidity from the gun grabbing, fear mongering politicians.

Thanks for the clarification on that Shadow , I suppose I could have put that in my OP.

And with that said , This marks my 1000th post
congrats !!!!! It shall be in reply to you !

Kap

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I fail to see how some clown jumping on a bandwagon purely for political gain and getting his facts totally messed up, is disinformation?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

I fail to see how some clown jumping on a bandwagon purely for political gain and getting his facts totally messed up, is disinformation?

Whelp His "facts" were broadcast in a conference, and he was spreading disinformation about the gun.

dis·in·for·ma·tion
ˌdisənfərˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun
false information that is intended to mislead, especially propaganda issued by a government organization to a rival power or the media.

One can say his facts were messed up , sure Ill accept that . But the part about the gun dispersing 30 rounds in 1 to 2 second's he seemed to be projecting that as truth. he wanted to project how dangerous these Ghost guns with 30 round clips lol ....sorry I just can't finish my reply... I am still laughing at this guy in the video.

Did you read the fine print at the bottom of my OP? that might answer your question a bit

Kap

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
Fact is, American like to shoot #...including each other. Until they sort that out, they can stop pissing and moaning about mass shootings, gun crimes and all the jollies that accompany that mindset.

Wow, usually see such intelligent posts from you. it's a shame this one isn't.

I got guns and like to shoot #, but somehow, I have refrained from shooting a person. lets take a poll, how many other out there have been able to own a gun, shoot #, and not shoot a person......anyone? Beauler?

only a true dumbass would claim we all shoot each other. Don't be that guy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join