It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: PublicOpinion

How are we supposed to find the details from deleted files, can I borrow your crystal ball to complete this task? I'm kinda lost without right now...

Revealing the 28 pages might have compromised intelligence sources. There could have been many reasons that had nothing to do with a conspiracy.
just put blackout over the names.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

a reply to: firerescue

Thanks for the link. That is very scary and to think that someone managed to convince some 9/11 conspiracy theorist that nukes took out the WTC buildings.

On another note, the world is largely unaware of just how close we came to a full-blown nuclear war. My aircraft was one of the aircraft involved in flying recovery gear from the Philippines to Japan after the Soviets shot down Korean Flt 007. Just weeks afterward, a cool-headed Soviet military officer saved the world from a nuclear holocaust. Stanislav Yevgrafovich Petrov, an officer of the Soviet Air Defence Forces, kept a cool head when alarms indicated that the U.S. had launched missiles toward the Soviet Union. You can read about the incident here.

Nuclear War Averted

Not long after that incident, we came close again during the "Able Archer 83" exercise.

Able Archer 83 Close Call

But in my opinion, the closest call came during the missile launch off the coast of Norway.

Norwegian Missile Incident

As destructive as nuclear weapons are, it is mind-boggling to think just how easy it was to convince a number of people that the WTC buildings were demolished by nuclear bombs.
yeah it's already proven it was thermite. not nukes.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist

Not even thermite because that thermite claim was fabricated as well. After all, it took 1500 pounds of thermite just to burn through two simple legs of a tower, and that was done at ground level. In fact, a half ton of thermite was unable to cut a vehicle in two. I might add that Steven Jones and Richard Gage were caught lying about thermite.

Have you ever wondered why thermite is not used to demolish tall buildings?
edit on 30-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: ROBthaBANK

One problem with nuclear theory

Even smallest nuclear weapon would generate lethal burst of radiation to 400 meters which would encompass
the entire WTC site

No radiation was detected both during and after the attacks

New York City had a health inspector on scene within minutes equipped with sensitive detection instruments

He found nothing

Within minutes of the crash, McKinney sent a radiological health inspector to check the site for any radiation sources. He reached Richard Borri, a senior scientist in the department’s office of Radiological Health, who like most people from DOH, was on his way to work when the first tower was hit.

While I was walking down Church Street, with all my instruments, I came within 1000 feet of the South Tower, and unfortunately the building came down,” says Borri, sounding every bit the unruffled scientist. “It’s a good thing I walked slowly.”

Borri checked the World Trade Center site for signs of radiation before and after the collapse of the buildings. Radiation could have originated in industrial radiology sources, such as the installing beams of the huge office buildings, which may have contained some radioactive elements from x-rays taken, and from depleted uranium used in ballasts in aircraft wing tips (such counterweights in airplane wing tips give the most weight for least volume, says Borri). It might also be left from any medical or dental offices.

It appears you might be operating under the incorrect assumption that nuclear weapon technology is still at the same level it was in 1945. Poor assumption, if that's the case.

If there was no radiation event, why were so many of those working on the pile sick with radiation poisoning? Why does the Zadroga Bill even exist?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Not even thermite because that thermite claim was fabricated as well. After all, it took 1500 pounds of thermite just to burn through two simple legs of a tower, and that was done at ground level. In fact, a half ton of thermite was unable to cut a vehicle in two. I might add that Steven Jones and Richard Gage were caught lying about thermite.

they didn't demolish the wtc buildings by the book in a safe way but that's because it was more expensive. It's ironic that the official story is the metal was weakened from fires but you say it couldn't be thermite cuz thermite causes fires.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

this one is cuz it's a different type of super thermite they used

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

It appears you might be operating under the incorrect assumption that nuclear weapon technology is still at the same level it was in 1945. Poor assumption, if that's the case.

It doesn't make any difference. A nuke will generate EMP that will fry electronic circuits, temperatures of millions of degrees, fallout, and contaminate the local area with radiation, not to mention that nukes would have leveled huge sections of New York City as well.

This is how workers dress to work in a radiation-contaminated site.

Photo 1: Properly Dressed to Work at a Radiation-Hazardous Site

Photo 2: Properly Dress to Work at a Radiation-Hazardous Site

You don't dress in a radiation-hazardous site like this.

Photo 1: Clean-up Crews at Ground Zero

Photo 2: Clean-up Crews at Ground Zero

If there was no radiation event, why were so many of those working on the pile sick with radiation poisoning? Why does the Zadroga Bill even exist?

Simple, we can take a look here.

9/11 Ground Zero Workers Reach Claims Settlement

Asbestos and other harmful construction materials were used in the building’s construction during the 1970s, and when the towers collapsed all those materials were pulverized into airborne microbes; which were breathed in by every individual there for weeks and months. This is not to suggest that every single person there will develop cancers and deadly diseases, but the chances of such a disease have become more possible because of the exposure.

When airborne asbestos fibers are breathed into the lungs there is a risk of developing mesothelioma, a cancer affecting the lining of the lungs. Mesothelioma and other asbestos related illnesses are at risk in construction/demolition areas when proper safety practices are not taken seriously or ignored.

Cited From: Asbestos Exposure Claim from 9/11 | Asbestos.net www.asbestos....t...

Ground Zero Workers File Billion-Dollar Health Lawsuit

MONDAY, Sept. 13 (HealthDayNews) -- Nearly three years to the day of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, lawyers for more than 800 "Ground Zero" rescue and clean-up workers announced Monday a billion-dollar class-action lawsuit against owners of the World Trade Center for exposing the workers to allegedly toxic conditions.

Contained in this "toxic waste pile," according to Sawyer and Worby, were:

* 200,000 pounds of lead from the estimated 50,000 personal computers in thousands of World Trade Center offices

* Mercury contained in the towers' more than half a million fluorescent lights

* Dioxin from oil and fuel

* 2,000 tons of asbestos

* Benzene from more than 91,000 liters of burned jet fuel

* Cadmium, PCBs, and up to 2 million pounds of toxins known as polycystic aromatic hydrocarbons.

All of these contaminants have strong links to pulmonary, skin or immune system ailments, as well as cancer, Sawyer said. He predicted that long-term cancer rates among clean-up workers could rise to five to seven times the norm during the coming decades.

news.healingwell.com...

Leukemia Risk Associated With Low-Level Benzene Exposure

Conclusions: We found an excess risk of leukemia associated with cumulative benzene exposures and benzene exposure intensities that were considerably lower than reported in previous studies. No evidence was found of a threshold cumulative exposure below which there was no risk.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Benzene Exposure: Warning Signs of Leukemia

Benzene is a recognized carcinogen that poses severe health warnings to workers and others who are exposed to it. There is a scientifically-proven link between benzene and leukemia; in fact benzene is a recognized cause of leukemia and other blood cancers, including multiple myeloma, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and aplastic anemia.

Benzene has also been associated with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML), which can be potentially deadly and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS), which truncates one’s stem cells and kills healthy white blood cells.

Dioxin

Many toxic chemicals are linked with a specific illness, such as lead and brain damage or asbestos and mesotholioma. Others are linked with several illnesses. Dioxin is tied to such a very large number of diseases because it is acancer-enhancer. Dioxins intensify cancers which other toxics begin.

As Barry Commoner explains, "...dioxin greatly enhances the activity of the enzyme system that converts most environmental carcinogens into active agents. Apparently, dioxin can so powerfully stimulate the enzyme as to sharply increase the activity of the small amounts of carcinogens present in...food, water, and air and thereby intensify their effect on tumor incidence. In effect, dioxin influences tumor production by enhancing the activity of carcinogens..."

This is why dioxin has totally different effects on different people. If a group of workers has already been exposed to chemicals which cause Hodgkins disease, dioxin will speed up the process and research will show that they have an increased rate of Hodgkin's disease. If a community has been exposed to chemicals which cause leukemia, dioxin will increase the rate of leukemia.

www.greens.org...

Cadmium

Our genetic blueprint is contained in the DNA of our cells. If the DNA is damaged during cellular replication, or by free radical stressors (such as Mercury, Lead, or Cadmium), then the cell becomes dysfunctional; it may degenerate into a cancer cell. DNA damage is not an infrequent event during normal life (i.e. sunburn), thus Mother Nature provides us with enzyme systems to carry out DNA repair. Cadmium inactivates this DNA repair mechanism.

In a study of DNA replication and repair in yeast cells, Cadmium exposure increased the cellular mutation rate 2,000-fold. Cadmium exposure is thus a cancer double-whammy; Cadmium damages not just our DNA, but also our capacity to repair damaged DNA.

www.heartfixer.com...

Governments Link PCBs and Cancer

Most government health agencies, including those listed below, consider PCBs a "probable carcinogen" for humans and a "known carcinogen" for animals, based on extensive cancer research studies included on these pages. All PCB mixtures cause cancer in animals.

* World Health Organization
* U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
* U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
* U.S. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
* The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC)
* The National Toxicology Program
* The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)

www.asbestos.net...

The claim that nukes were used to demolish the WTC buildings was false.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

a reply to: ROBthaBANK

One problem with nuclear theory

Even smallest nuclear weapon would generate lethal burst of radiation to 400 meters which would encompass
the entire WTC site

No radiation was detected both during and after the attacks

New York City had a health inspector on scene within minutes equipped with sensitive detection instruments

He found nothing

Within minutes of the crash, McKinney sent a radiological health inspector to check the site for any radiation sources. He reached Richard Borri, a senior scientist in the department’s office of Radiological Health, who like most people from DOH, was on his way to work when the first tower was hit.

While I was walking down Church Street, with all my instruments, I came within 1000 feet of the South Tower, and unfortunately the building came down,” says Borri, sounding every bit the unruffled scientist. “It’s a good thing I walked slowly.”

Borri checked the World Trade Center site for signs of radiation before and after the collapse of the buildings. Radiation could have originated in industrial radiology sources, such as the installing beams of the huge office buildings, which may have contained some radioactive elements from x-rays taken, and from depleted uranium used in ballasts in aircraft wing tips (such counterweights in airplane wing tips give the most weight for least volume, says Borri). It might also be left from any medical or dental offices.

the reason they all got cancer, and why silverstein had to demolish hthe buildings in the first place, is they were loaded with asbestos. Breathing that in causes cancer.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

the reason they all got cancer, and why silverstein had to demolish hthe buildings in the first place, is they were loaded with asbestos. Breathing that in causes cancer.

That was not a reason. They never demolished any of the buildings I've worked in because of asbestos. They just simply closed off the area and replaced the asbestos.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

That was not a reason. They never demolished any of the buildings I've worked in because of asbestos. They just simply closed off the area and replaced the asbestos.
closed off the area and replaced asbestos? not quite that simple.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

You are correct, it isn't that simple, but it has been done, even before 9/11. Between the time I left Air Force active duty in 1971 and continued my Air Force career at Travis AFB, CA. as an Air Reserve Technician (ART) as a civilian and reservist, (both positions tied together as one) was 18 months. In the mean time, I found employment at Mare Island Naval Shipyard, Vallejo, CA., where I worked as a pipe insulator in Shop 64 as a helper on nuclear submarines where I also attended nuclear school.

Among my duties as a helper other than insulating nuclear reactors and piping aboard submarines, was to tear down asbestos insulation as the subs underwent their overhauls, so I know all about asbestos and even about depleted uranium, where I often balanced aircraft surfaces at Travis AFB.

I also had a hand working on Army helicopters in Corpus Christi, Texas during my employment with a major defense defense contractor, in addition to my employment with defense contractors at Travis AFB as an airframe supervisor, inspector, and technician, after my Air Force Reserve and civilian retirements.

I have been heavily involved within the defense industry during my employments with the Air Force, Navy, Army, and with defense contractors and I am currently involved in the world of aviation (You can find me in the news on the Internet). In fact, I have led two aviation-related chapters as president whose members include commercial and military pilots, instructor pilots, private pilots, sport and student pilots, FAA certified technicians, military officers and enlisted personnel, and DoD retirees. In addition to working as a asbestos helper at Mare Island, I am also a pilot and an airframe technician and have flown as a Dedicated Crew Chief (DCC) aboard the Air Force's C-5 transport.

To sum it up, when I see disinformation presented, I have to speak up to let it be known how we do things in the real world of aviation and facts related to nuclear and asbestos issues.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

You are correct, it isn't that simple, but it has been done, even before 9/11. Between the time I left Air Force active duty in 1971 and continued my Air Force career at Travis AFB, CA. as an Air Reserve Technician (ART) as a civilian and reservist, (both positions tied together as one) was 18 months. In the mean time, I found employment at Mare Island Naval Shipyard, Vallejo, CA., where I worked as a pipe insulator in Shop 64 as a helper on nuclear submarines where I also attended nuclear school.

Among my duties as a helper other than insulating nuclear reactors and piping aboard submarines, was to tear down asbestos insulation as the subs underwent their overhauls, so I know all about asbestos and even about depleted uranium, where I often balanced aircraft surfaces at Travis AFB.

I also had a hand working on Army helicopters in Corpus Christi, Texas during my employment with a major defense defense contractor, in addition to my employment with defense contractors at Travis AFB as an airframe supervisor, inspector, and technician, after my Air Force Reserve and civilian retirements.

I have been heavily involved within the defense industry during my employments with the Air Force, Navy, Army, and with defense contractors and I am currently involved in the world of aviation (You can find me in the news on the Internet). In fact, I have led two aviation-related chapters as president whose members include commercial and military pilots, instructor pilots, private pilots, sport and student pilots, FAA certified technicians, military officers and enlisted personnel, and DoD retirees. In addition to working as a asbestos helper at Mare Island, I am also a pilot and an airframe technician and have flown as a Dedicated Crew Chief (DCC) aboard the Air Force's C-5 transport.

To sum it up, when I see disinformation presented, I have to speak up to let it be known how we do things in the real world of aviation and facts related to nuclear and asbestos issues.
if you didn't like disinfo why did you at first say they just had to go in and remove asbestos . . . the greedy larry silverstein didn't want to do that the official way because it was too costly and time consuming. so when the neocons came to him to be the front guy to own the WTC he said sure and was sure to include clauses in the insurance to deal with terrorism as he knew that was coming. so he didn't have to spend any money on asbestos cleaning and also in fact got paid for the destruction and is getting paid to rebuild. win win. and also no offense if you're heavily involved in the defense industry . . . I don't trust you.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

if you didn't like disinfo why did you at first say they just had to go in and remove asbestos . . .

That was their job. Did you see the inspection photos of how poorly fire protection was applied to the steel structures of the WTC building prior to 9/11? If not, check it out.

Photo 1

Photo 2

the WTC Rem the greedy larry silverstein didn't want to do that the official way because it was too costly and time consuming. so when the neocons came to him to be the front guy to own the WTC he said sure and was sure to include clauses in the insurance to deal with terrorism as he knew that was coming.

Did you know that Silverstein did not get the full amount he requested? In fact, he lost billions of dollars.

and also no offense if you're heavily involved in the defense industry . . . I don't trust you.

Well, that's your right, but then again, who has been protecting your rights?

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

You would never replace asbestos

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

if you didn't like disinfo why did you at first say they just had to go in and remove asbestos . . . the greedy larry silverstein didn't want to do that the official way because it was too costly and time consuming. so when the neocons came to him to be the front guy to own the WTC he said sure and was sure to include clauses in the insurance to deal with terrorism as he knew that was coming. so he didn't have to spend any money on asbestos cleaning and also in fact got paid for the destruction and is getting paid to rebuild. win win. and also no offense if you're heavily involved in the defense industry . . . I don't trust you.

Not to mention that Port Authority submitted demolition plans to the NYC City Council in 1998 & 1999 to demolish the WTC and City Council voted no, claiming it was far to dangerous.

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Radiation poisoning would have manifested within days or few weeks at most , not 10 or 15 years later

Those getting sick from exposure at ground zero is result of breathing toxic dusts and smoke while doing recovery and
cleanup work on the WTC site

posted on Oct, 30 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

You would never replace asbestos

Just before I left my old job at Mare Island Naval Shipyard for my new job at Travis AFB, there was talk about the Navy replacing asbestos with fiberglass insulation on its submarines.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: HorusChrist $200 million for asbestos abatement at the WTC over several years. On a property that had almost half a billion dollars a month in revenue......... Yeah, Knocking the buildings down made more sense.....

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Asbestos was limited to bottom 1/3 of North Tower (up to 38 th floor)

It was banned in April 1970 when WTC was under construction - it was later either removed (when tenant space was vacated) or covered with hard coating (Encapsulated) to prevent flaking off

"Several materials were considered for the sprayed thermal insulation. The exterior columns required insulation not only for fire protection but also to control column temperatures under service conditions. Alcoa recommended for the exterior columns the use of a sprayed material produced by U.S. Mineral Products, Co. known as BLAZE-SHIELD Type D. The same material was eventually selected for the floor trusses and core beams and columns. This product, however, contained asbestos fibers. On April 13, 1970, New York City issued restrictions on the application of sprayed thermal insulation containing asbestos. The use of BLAZE-SHIELD Type D was discontinued in 1970 at the 38th floor of WTC 1. The asbestos-containing material was subsequently encapsulated with a sprayed material that provided a hard coating. A green dye was added to the encapsulating material so that the asbestos containing SFRM could be identified. Thermal protection of the remaining floors of WTC 1 and all of WTC 2 was carried out using BLAZE-SHIELD Type DC/F, a product that contained mineral wool (glassy fibers) in place of the crystalline asbestos fibers. On the basis of tests, it was reported that the thermal properties of BLAZE-SHIELD Type DC/F were equal to or "slightly better" than those of BLAZE-SHIELD Type D"

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Radiation poisoning would have manifested within days or few weeks at most , not 10 or 15 years later

Those getting sick from exposure at ground zero is result of breathing toxic dusts and smoke while doing recovery and
cleanup work on the WTC site

Are you familiar with the Zadroga Bill? Even Jon Stewart advocated for it. The Zadroga Bill is intended to help all the people who became so sick from the noxious air that the EPA Lady declared safe, and the sources of radiation in certain locations.

A week later, the air was as toxic as that coming right out of an industrial smoke stack, according to the DELTA Group from California.

All those weirdly burned vehicles on the streets, melted tires and such, were made that way by some sort of radiation event. I'm not waiting for the government to explain it to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join