It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ROBthaBANK

How about nukes and government-engineered steel-eating thermites?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So what are the details?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Bravo Sierra

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

I like the nuke theory

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Bravo Sierra

Bravo Sierra, noted that 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ROBthaBANK

I like the nuke theory

However, what came down @ 9/11 did so due to gravity caused by massive damages and fire.
Period.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Like Bravo Sierra regarding CT claims about ACARS. And yes, I contacted ARINC as well.
edit on 16-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

However, what came down @ 9/11 did so due to gravity caused by massive damages and fire.
Period.

That is correct.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Period.

That is correct.

Yup...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

So what are the details?

How are we supposed to find the details from deleted files, can I borrow your crystal ball to complete this task? I'm kinda lost without right now...

Let's just agree those 28 pages are evidence for the fact, that your gov had something to hide. Known unknowns and unknown unknowns, eh?

How about inviting some of your thermites-eating friends for a shilly spam contest, with horseshoe-bending and all that?

edit on 16-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I notice the airline you are associated with. Your airline has been supporting my group of aviators.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

How are we supposed to find the details from deleted files, can I borrow your crystal ball to complete this task? I'm kinda lost without right now...

Revealing the 28 pages might have compromised intelligence sources. There could have been many reasons that had nothing to do with a conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I notice the airline you are associated with. Your airline has been supporting my group of aviators.

That's fine. It is a good airline.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ROBthaBANK

I like the nuke theory

IMO that is the only coherent theory explaining ALL the damage observed there.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Not at all. A nuke would have leveled New York City and nukes generate temperatures in the millions of degrees and EMP. The fact that computers, vehicles, and video cameras continued to operate normally debunks the claim that nukes were used.

Just to let you know, the 9/11 nuke story was fabricated and has been used to discredit the Truth Movement. Check it out.

WTC Nuke Hoax

The Duff - Khalezov kaput view of conspiracies

According to Dimitri Khalezov and Gordon Duff, 150 kTon thermonuclear "demolition devices" were installed beneath the Towers when they were built, the Nixon administration was in on it and managed to cover it up until Khalezov "exposed" it 35 years later, the choice of 150 kTon - which must have been settled before December 1972 when the North Tower was completed - was determined by the Peaceful Nuclear Explosions Treaty for which negotiations began in Moscow on October 7, 1974 and were concluded in April 1976 with the Treaty becoming legally enforceable on December 11, 1990, Rudy Giuliani and the New York authorities were tricked by the 9/11 perpetrators into detonating three 150 kTon thermonuclear devices in Manhattan in an attempt to prevent potential devastation to the City of New York from suspected nuclear warheads that might or might not have existed on crashed planes that in reality had been "faked" and were lying a quarter of a mile above two of those alleged 150 kTon devices, after a "missile" with a "nuclear" warhead was fired into the Pentagon...

www.takeourworldback.com...

The Dimitri Khalezov "WTC was nuked" hoax

At about 2:00, Dimitri Khalezov talks about the "nuclear warhead that was similar to the nuclear warhead of the missile that hit the Pentagon."

At 11:40, Duff talks about the "nuclear devices" under the WTC and says they're not "mini-nukes"; they're "thermonuclear devices, demolition devices underneath the World Trade Center..." At 17:20, Duff claims that "nuclear munitions are used under major buildings in the US, in a highly secretive program."

Since there is no evidence of such a program and nobody with an IQ above room temperature believes such a program to exist, Duff has no option but to claim the "program" is "highly secretive".

www.takeourworldback.com...

Gordon Duff of "Veterans Today' was pushing the hoaxed 9/11 nuke story, so let's take a look at the rest of the story regarding Gordon Duff.

Gordon Duff Admits that he is a source of disinforamtion

“About 30% of what’s on Veterans Today is patently false. About 40% of what I write is at least purposefully partially false. Because if I didn’t write false information I wouldn’t be alive. I simply have to do that.”

www.infostormer.com...

Now, let's take a look at photos of a crater that was generated by a nuke.

PHoto 1: Nuclear Bomb Crater

Photo 2: Nuclear Bomb Crater

Photo 3: Nuclear Bomb Crater

Did anyone notice such huge bomb craters beneath the rubble of the WTC buildings?

Now, let's take a look here.

Proof of No WTC Nukes

* No temperature of millions of degrees generated from a nuclear detonation.

* No blinding flashes generated from a nuclear detonation, much less from 3 nuclear explosions

* No sound of a nuclear detonation, much less from 3 nuclear explosions

* No shockwaves generated from a nuclear explosion

* No EMP generated from a nuclear explosion

* No radioactive fallout generated from a nuclear explosion

* No seismic data generated for a nuclear explosion, much less from 3 nukes.

* No mushroom clouds generated from a nuclear explosion in New York City

* No evidence of a nuclear detonation in New York City

edit on 18-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Sorry, but that is by far the most flawed theory.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

One problem with nuclear theory

Even smallest nuclear weapon would generate lethal burst of radiation to 400 meters which would encompass
the entire WTC site

No radiation was detected both during and after the attacks

New York City had a health inspector on scene within minutes equipped with sensitive detection instruments

He found nothing

Within minutes of the crash, McKinney sent a radiological health inspector to check the site for any radiation sources. He reached Richard Borri, a senior scientist in the department’s office of Radiological Health, who like most people from DOH, was on his way to work when the first tower was hit.

While I was walking down Church Street, with all my instruments, I came within 1000 feet of the South Tower, and unfortunately the building came down,” says Borri, sounding every bit the unruffled scientist. “It’s a good thing I walked slowly.”

Borri checked the World Trade Center site for signs of radiation before and after the collapse of the buildings. Radiation could have originated in industrial radiology sources, such as the installing beams of the huge office buildings, which may have contained some radioactive elements from x-rays taken, and from depleted uranium used in ballasts in aircraft wing tips (such counterweights in airplane wing tips give the most weight for least volume, says Borri). It might also be left from any medical or dental offices.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

You are correct. I have worked with depleted uranium on control surfaces as well. Nukes also generate EMP which would have fried computer chips and yet computers, vehicles and even video cameras continued to work normally.
edit on 29-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Use this site to play little game "NUKE THE WTC " .......

nuclearsecrecy.com...

Select New York as location

Move detonation point on map to WTC site

Use the presets to select "DAVY CROCKETT" (MK 54 20 ton, .02 kilotons)

Hit DETONATE and watch the fun.....

Notice how Green (radiation ) radius extends far beyond the WTC site and covers much of Southern Manhattan

Now why were there no radiation casualties here .....??

Now this was the smallest nuclear weapon fielded .......

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Thanks for the link. That is very scary and to think that someone managed to convince some 9/11 conspiracy theorist that nukes took out the WTC buildings.

On another note, the world is largely unaware of just how close we came to a full-blown nuclear war. My aircraft was one of the aircraft involved in flying recovery gear from the Philippines to Japan after the Soviets shot down Korean Flt 007. Just weeks afterward, a cool-headed Soviet military officer saved the world from a nuclear holocaust. Stanislav Yevgrafovich Petrov, an officer of the Soviet Air Defence Forces, kept a cool head when alarms indicated that the U.S. had launched missiles toward the Soviet Union. You can read about the incident here.

Nuclear War Averted

Not long after that incident, we came close again during the "Able Archer 83" exercise.

Able Archer 83 Close Call

But in my opinion, the closest call came during the missile launch off the coast of Norway.

Norwegian Missile Incident

As destructive as nuclear weapons are, it is mind-boggling to think just how easy it was to convince a number of people that the WTC buildings were demolished by nuclear bombs.
edit on 29-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join