It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Molten Metal and High-Temperature Phenomena Ignored

About that molten metal at ground zero, let's take a look here.

In regard to high temperatures and lots of steel at ground zero.

Iron Burns

Sometimes a big load of iron in a ship can get hot. The heat can even set other materials on fire. That’s because the iron is rusting, which means it is burning very, very slowly.

Iron rusts in a chemical reaction called oxidation. That means the iron reacts with oxygen gas from the air. Oxidation is the chemical reaction that occurs when anything burns in air.

Like most oxidations, rusting gives off heat."

edit on 6-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Did anyone look specifically for tanernite?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Why are you posting to me?

I have not engaged in any of your post and I surly have not been posting to you.

What I have been posting is for everyone to read. There is nothing for you and I to discuss here. You refuse to submit any sources to the yellow journalism that you posted to me earlier. In fact it is out right deceitful.

I am done with you.

You have a nice day and leave me alone.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

From your link.

Even with ordinary house fires evidence is collected and an investigation is performed in order to determine the cause, especially if foul play is suspected. But the WTC investigations performed by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) were at best incomplete and at worst criminally fraudulent. FEMA cleanup workers and NIST engineers alike completely ignored the most obviously relevant and applicable recommendations of the National Fire Protection Association, NFPA 921, the nationally accepted guideline for fire and explosion investigation.

Let's take a look at the real story that proves "AE911 Truth" has attempted to deceive the public because certain pieces of WTC steel were in fact, examined despite "AE911 Truth" claims.

WTC Steel Data Collection

D.3 Methods

Engineers identified steel members that would be considered for evaluation or tests relative to the fire and structural response of the WTC buildings. Pieces that were measured and determined to be significant were marked to be saved, and arrangements were made to have them moved to a safe location where they would not be processed (cut up and shipped). Some pieces were not saved, but samples, called coupons, were cut from them and saved for future studies.

D.3.1 Identifying and Saving Pieces

As shown in Figure D-4, the engineers searched through unsorted piles of steel for pieces from WTC 1 and WTC 2 impact areas and from WTC 5 and WTC 7. They also checked for pieces of steel exposed to fire. Specifically, the engineers looked for the following types of steel members:

* Exterior column trees and interior core columns from WTC 1 and WTC 2 that were exposed to fire and/or impacted by the aircraft.

* Exterior column trees and interior core columns from WTC 1 and WTC 2 that were above the impact zone.
Badly burnt pieces from WTC 7.

* Connections from WTC 1, 2, and 7, such as seat connections, single shear plates, and column splices.

* Bolts from WTC 1, 2, and 7 that were exposed to fire, fractured, and/or that appeared undamaged.

* Floor trusses, including stiffeners, seats, and other components.

* Any piece that, in the engineer's professional opinion, might be useful for evaluation. When there was any doubt about a particular piece, the piece was kept while more information was gathered. A conservative approach was taken to avoid having important pieces processed in salvage yard operations.

* The engineers were able to identify many pieces by their markings. Each piece of steel was originally stenciled in white or yellow with information telling where it came from and where it was going. A sample of the markings can be seen in Figure D-5.

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lls26

The main ingredients of thermite are aluminum and iron oxide (rust) which were in abundance at the WTC complex and were expected to be found.

It would have been impossible to place enough thermite in the WTC buildings and not attract a lot of attention. After all, it took 1500 pounds of thermite just to burn through two steel legs in order to topple a simple steel tower, and that was at ground level.

Skyride Tower Felled by Melting Steel Legs

Intense heat was employed by wrecking engineers in toppling the 3,000,000-pound east tower of the “Skyride,” a major attraction of Chicago's Century of Progress. Huge “overshoes” in the form of cupolas made of steel and lined with firebrick were constructed around two legs of the tower and filled with 1,500 pounds of thermite, a mixture of aluminum and iron oxide. When fired by electricity the thermite generated a temperature of more than 5,000 degrees about the two legs, melting the ten-foot sections almost instantly, causing the tower to tip and then to crash. A microphone attached to the tip of the tower broadcast the noise of the fall by radio, and the spectacle was viewed by a crowd estimated at more than 100,000. The west tower had been wrecked several weeks earlier with dynamite. The 628-foot twin towers, the cables which supported the cars passing between them and the elevators cost more than $1,750,000 to erect.

Photo: The Tower

911blogger.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You refuse to submit any sources to the yellow journalism that you posted to me earlier. In fact it is out right deceitful.

All you had to do was to go back far enough where I posted those sources, and I am very sure that you were well aware that I had posted those sources as well.

Now, if I have to go back and post those sources again, the same sources where you responded, then it will be evident that you are just here to play games.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   
High Temperatures, Persistent Heat & 'Molten Steel' at WTC Site Contradict Official Story

Extremely high temperatures were evident before and during the destruction of the World Trade Center Twin Towers and at Ground Zero. Seven minutes before the destruction of the South Tower, a flow of molten metal appeared, accompanied by several smaller flows, as documented by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). The material’s glowing color showed that its temperature was close to “white hot” at the very beginning of the flow and “yellow-orange” further down. Iron-rich spheres in the WTC dust are additional proof of temperatures above the melting point of iron. Pyroclastic-like, rapidly expanding dust clouds after the destruction of the Towers can also be explained only by the expansion of hot gases.

An excavating machine at Ground Zero lifts debris dripping with molten metal
The high-temperature phenomena at Ground Zero are documented by various sources:
Bechtel engineers, responsible for safety at Ground Zero, wrote in the Journal of the American Society of Safety Engineers:
“The debris pile at Ground Zero was always tremendously hot. Thermal measurements taken by helicopter each day showed underground temperatures ranging from 400ºF to more than 2,800ºF.”

The fact that high-temperature phenomena were an important issue at Ground Zero is underscored by the large number of thermal images acquired: images by SPOT, MTI, AVIRIS/NASA, "Twin Otter"/U.S. Army, and at least 25 images by EarthData, taken between Sept. 16 and Oct. 25. In addition, temperature measurements by helicopter were taken each day, and the firefighters used onsite sensors too.

Many witnesses, including rescue personnel and firefighters working on the piles, described the phenomenon of “molten steel.” Terms used in witness statements are, for example, “molten steel,” beams “dripping from molten steel,” “molten steel … like you’re in a foundry. Like lava, from a volcano.” A photograph taken on September 27 by a Ground Zero worker shows an excavating machine lifting debris from the WTC wreckage dripping yellow/orange molten metal.
WTC clean-up workers and 9/11 artifacts architect Bart Voorsanger, in the PBS video “Relics from the Rubble,” described what must have been several tons of “fused element[s] of steel ... molten steel and concrete and all of these things …all fused by the heat,” weighing several tons each. These foreign objects came to be known as “meteorites.”

The extremely high temperatures contradict the official story. Office and hydrocarbon fires burning in open air (~500° to 1,500° F) cannot reach temperatures in the range that iron or structural steel melts (2,700° F). This was even acknowledged by NIST’s Co-Project Leader, John Gross, in the same public talk where he stated regarding the phenomena of molten steel, “I know of absolutely nobody, no eyewitnesses that said so, nobody that’s produced it.” Yet there is abundant proof of the molten metal, which subsequent tests reveal to be iron, in the debris piles. Furthermore, NIST itself performed extensive fire tests to establish the temperatures reached by the WTC office and jet fuel fires. The temperatures established are far below the temperatures required to produce all of the above phenomena – which occurred both before and during the destruction and at Ground Zero.

www1.ae911truth.org...

John Gross is either incompetence or just a lair. For him to make such a comment “I know of absolutely nobody, no eyewitnesses that said so, nobody that’s produced it.”

John Gross didn't ask if there were eyewitness that saw molten steel. John Gross didn't asked if there was evidence of molten steel.
No John Gross did exactly what he was paid to do, and that was to concoct everything else happened to bring down the WTC BUT demolition.

John Gross proved himself as a great deceiver and he helped to destroy NIST credibility.

I can never trust in anything NIST says in any future reports after reading their pseudo nonsense.
edit on 6-10-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I am NOT posting to you now please leave me alone. Enough already!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Temperature range at ground zero at the melting point of aluminum, but far too low to melt steel.

Ground Zero Temperature Image

Verdict: No molten steel

On another note, explosives and thermite do not leave behind molten metal for hours, much less days, weeks, and months.

Queensbury warehouse fire still smoldering two days after start

QUEENSBURY — Firefighters were still dousing hot spots Monday at a blaze that began more than two days ago in warehouses rented by SCA Tissue. "It's the biggest fire in our history as far as a big commercial building," said West Glens Falls Fire Chief Mike Gordon.

Packing shed fire will continue to smolder for next few days

The fire that broke out earlier this week at the Bruce Church produce packing sheds will continue to smolder for the next couple of days and produce some light smoke, but there are no longer any flames coming from the site.

Hobby Store Still Smoldering After Saturday's Fire

Lynchburg, VA - The remains of The Collector's Lair were still smoldering on Monday. Officials still do not have a cause, but confirmed the fire started in the basement of the building. Investigators say it will probably continue smolder for days until they can get to the bottom of the 12 feet of rubble. "A little hard to see it go," said frequent shopper of "Collector's Lair," Chris Morris.

Locals like Morris have been stopping by to get one last look. "There's a lot of stuff in there. I'm not surprised it's burning this long," said Morris.

Officials say Caldwell plant fire smoldered for days

Firefighters work at the scene of a structure fire as a portion of the Land O’ Lakes Purina Feed building collapses in the background, Sunday evening in Caldwell.

Fire at Yuma-area packing shed to smolder for days

YUMA, AZ (AP) -
A fire that destroyed a group of produce packing sheds east of Yuma is expected to smolder for days as piles of burned cardboard cools and foam building insulation continues to send up smoke.

Great Chicago FireGreat Chicago Fire

Once the fire had ended, the smoldering remains were still too hot for a survey of the damage to be completed for days.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
9-11 Witnesses, Whistleblowers and Parents

Imagine if you had suffered the most traumatic event; lost friends; were now suffering PST or possible disability or illness – and THEN: No one in authority believed you? Not only did they not believe you; but they refused to have an investigation into the crime. If this was not bad enough, the mainstream media went out of its way to trash your view of what happened. Then, the then President threatened you with, “Let us not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories” – or back in Australia: Our Prime Minister called your view “Stupid and wrong“; a much loved ABC radio personality compared it to, “debating whether the earth is flat“. And so much more.

Many in power have referred to ‘you’ as a conspiracy nut, crazy, deranged, insane – and worse (if that is possible). So imagine – not only do they want to suppress the evidence – they make a fool of you. And not only has the crime not been investigated, they debase, demean, demoralize and dishonour your experience; your life.

I see this as now far WORSE than how the church has tried to cover up their pedophilia. Nine Australians (and thousands of others) were murdered on that day, and as a result of not finding the truth – the west went to war and killed a million more. This is egregious.

And after all this – (you) these people stand proud. But, they are rising up now – and demand to be heard.

Canberra – you will be sent this post via Lawyers for 911Truth – who will remind you that it would hideously negligent to not appreciate the questions on the 9-11 mass murders which justified killing hundreds of thousands more. So listen to these witnesses, whistleblowers and parents own words below. And if you are not even prepared to listen – then we know you have already been appropriated by an Orwellian state.

gumshoenews.com...

For those of you interested there is 8 videos on this link of Whistle blowers testimonies. These testimonies do not support the OS.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Eye Witness talks after 11 years of Shut-down
September 12, 2014 by Dalia Mae

gumshoenews.com...

Very interesting eyewitness testimony, and he said there were explosions.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Conspiracy Theory Debunked

THEORY 1: The US government did it

SIMPLE REBUTTAL: People who say it was an inside job are split into two camps. There are those who say the US government cooked up and enacted the whole crazy plot, and those who say they let it happen without intervention.
In both cases, conspiracists generally claim that the aim was to give the Bush government an excuse to wage war on the Islamic world.

So here's your simple rebuttal. US government has shown for decades that they will intervene when and where it suits them. The last thing they need to do to justify any foreign policy is kill 3000 of their own citizens.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Interview with world demolition leader, Brent Blanchard

Undicisettembre: What do you think of the collapses of the Twin Towers? Were they controlled demolitions in your opinion?

Brent Blanchard: In my opinion we haven't seen any evidence to indicate that. What we go by is evidence. My opinion is always based on what we can prove, and I try to eliminate conjecture and obviously with this subject there's a lot of conjecture.

So my direct answer to that question is no. There is no evidence that we have ever seen that it was a controlled demolition.

undicisettembre.blogspot.it...

Fire, Not Extra Explosives, Doomed Buildings, Expert Says

A New Mexico explosives expert says he now believes there were no explosives in the World Trade Center towers, contrary to comments he made the day of the Sept. 11 terrorist attack.

"Certainly the fire is what caused the building to fail," said Van Romero, a vice president at the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology.

911review.com...
'

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

I thoroughly agree with your post but Larry Silverstein admitted in an interview that I watched and said they "pulled" it. Which means that it was in fact demolished on purpose, of course.
I'm not being difficult but you are proving a fact that has already been proven by admission. So, what gives?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

I thoroughly agree with your post but Larry Silverstein admitted in an interview that I watched and said they "pulled" it.

The term; "Pull" does not apply to demolition implosions. "Pull" refers to the pulling down a building with cables, not explosives. Ask any demolition expert.

Silverstein was referring to the pull out of firefighters from WTC7, not for the demolition of WTC7.

Silverstein's spokesperson, Mr. McQuillan, later clarified:

"In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires.

Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building."

If you are going to blow up a large building illegally, you don't announce your intentions to anyone unless you want to get caught and thrown into prison. Did they place Silverstein in prison for his remark?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   

The term; "Pull" does not apply to demolition implosions. Silverstein was referring to the pull out of firefighters from WTC7, not for the demolition of WTC7.

The credibility of the fuzzy nomenclature is evaporating rapidly ...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
a reply to: wildb

his is very telling, I have read some of the oral history's, some of the FDNY said that flow was so hot they thought they were going to get burned up. So where did the heat come from, not from gravity..

Rusty steel and iron in storage are known to generate temperatures high enough to start fires and there was a lot of steel at ground zero. Thermite and explosives do not generate long-termed heat generation.

Iron Burns

Sometimes a big load of iron in a ship can get hot. The heat can even set other materials on fire. That’s because the iron is rusting, which means it is burning very, very slowly. Iron rusts in a chemical reaction called oxidation. That means the iron reacts with oxygen gas from the air.

Oxidation is the chemical reaction that occurs when anything burns in air. Like most oxidations, rusting gives off heat."

You can generate heat on a much smaller scale in your kitchen using steel wool and vinegar.

Again, do you even read post's? What does any of this have to do with my post, this is the dumbest post yet.

And I was not posting to you, and, I have asked you not to reply to my post before so please don't..

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blowback

The term; "Pull-it" does not apply to demolition implosions in the demolition industry. The term; "Pull" applies to the pulling down of buildings with cables, not explosives.

Case in point.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join