It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

That won't fly. I specifically asked you to point out in that seismic data where demo explosions are depicted and you failed the challenge again.

Just admit the real reason why you cannot point out to us, seismic data depicting demo detonations on that seismic chart is because there are no demo detonations depicted.

edit on 4-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

The Jones paper was thoroughly trashed in a 2010 thread that you played little part in; Turbofan and I had a great time. Eventually, the joy of the Truthers faded and they went away without having Jones join the debate, as threatened. Turbo asked him but he was reluctant to debate in a public forum when he found out about my chemistry background.

Wrong!

I don't see all the TRUTHERS supporting YOU or giving you any stars.

And that's the proof that no one is supporting you.
edit on 4-10-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

I am still waiting for your science to debunk A&E?

How long do I have to wait?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

The folks at BYU and others, have trashed Steven Jones as well.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

During the pancake, the floors acted like a plunger in a Syringe. The towers skin and windows became the tube of the Syringe. The increased pressure blew the windows out as each massive acre of floor compressed air between them. It's said that the towers were about 95% air. The air pushed though the core any way it could and the pressure built up. It forced its way out on lower floors wherever it could.

Only a fool could believe this, funny how these squibs were rather symmetrical. It makes the statement it forced its way out wherever it could laughable. Pancake really, lol..

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Still waiting for your science to debunk A&E science?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Well, I guess you made it official, that you cannot produce demo evidence in the videos of WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 and seismic data depicting demo explosions.

Time for you to move on since you have made it very clear that you have no evidence of demo detonations at ground zero.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The folks at BYU and others, have trashed Steven Jones as well.

So what, they were removing themselves from a controversial issue..

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

They made it clear that Steven Jones wasn't playing with a full deck.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Well, I guess you made it official, that you cannot produce demo evidence in the videos of WTC1, WTC2, and seismci data depicting demo explosions.

It seems to me he has...

Time for you to move on

I think you should take your own advice, you have repeated yourself more times then I can count and you seem to think your winning the argument. Well your not, and furthermore you cannot prove anything any more that anyone else can. It comes down to what fits the best and the OS does not fit anything, whatever happened the OS is not likely to be the truth. Thats why a real investigation is needed..

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

They made it clear that Steven Jones wasn't playing with a full deck.

And I'm sure you have there statement to this effect, lets see it...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Well, I guess you made it official, that you cannot produce any scientific evidence that A&E science is all wrong.

It is time for you to move along since A&E were able to prove demolition brought down the WTC.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Well, where did he depict the time line references depicting demo explosions in the WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 videos? Please post them for all to see, and while you are at it, post the seismic data depicting demo explosions.

If you fail to do so, it will become clearly evident that you have no evidence of demo detonations at ground zero either. so right now, the clock is ticking and I am waiting for your video time line demo and seismic evidence and video references.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

You have already proven that you cannot produce demo evidence in the WTC videos and on the seismic chart, which simply means that you ran out of gas in trying to do so.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Still waiting for your science debunking A&E?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Well, here I go again.

Letter to the Editor
Refuting 9/11 Conspiracy Theory

April 09, 2006
Dear Editor,

After reading in the Daily Herald the presentations made by Professor Steven E. Jones (BYU Physics) to students at UVSC and BYU, I feel obligated to reply to his "Conspiracy Theory" relating to the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center (9/11/01).

I have studied the summary of the report by FEMA, The American Society of Civil Engineers and several other professional engineering organizations. These experts have given in detail the effects on the Towers by the impact of the commercial aircraft. I have also read Professor Jones' (referred to) 42 page unpublished report. In my understanding of structural design and the properties of structural steel I find Professor Jones' thesis that planted explosives (rather than fire from the planes) caused the collapse of the Towers, very unreliable.

The structural design of the towers was unique in that the supporting steel structure consisted of closely spaced columns in the walls of all four sides. The resulting structure was similar to a tube. When the aircraft impacted the towers at speeds of about 500 plus mph, many steel columns were immediately severed and others rendered weak by the following fires. The fires critically damaged the floors systems. Structural steel will begin to lose strength when heated to temperatures above 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. Steel bridge girders are bent to conform to the curved roadway by spot heating flanges between 800 and 1000 degrees Fahrenheit. It is easy to comprehend the loss of carrying capacity of all the structural steel due to the raging fires fed by the jet's fuel as well as aircraft and building contents.

Before one (especially students) supports such a conspiracy theory, they should investigate all details of the theory. To me a practicing structural engineer of 57 continuous years (1941-1998), Professor Jones' presentations are very disturbing.

D. Allan Firmage

Professor Emeritus, Civil Engineering, BYU

Brigham Young University doesn't want anything to do with the paper

The BYU physics department has also issued a statement: "The university is aware that Professor Steven Jones' hypotheses and interpretations of evidence regarding the collapse of World Trade Center buildings are being questioned by a number of scholars and practitioners, including many of BYU's own faculty members. Professor Jones' department and college administrators are not convinced that his analyses and hypotheses have been submitted to relevant scientific venues that would ensure rigorous technical peer review."

The College of Engineering and Technology department has also added, "The structural engineering faculty in the Fulton College of Engineering and Technology do not support the hypotheses of Professor Jones."

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Sorry, but there is nothing else to discuss on demo detonations since you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you cannot produce demo evidence at ground zero.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Well, where did he depict the time line references depicting demo explosions in the WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 videos? Please post them for all to see, and while you are at it, post the seismic data depicting demo explosions. If you fail to do so, it will become clearly evident that you have no evidence of demo detonations at ground zero either. so right now, the clock is ticking and I am waiting for your video time line demo and seismic evidence and video references.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Now to be clear I am not suggesting you are insane however your talking points are redundant. You have been giving everything you have asked for and you seem to forget that. or you choose to ignore it and if thats the case fine but don't pretend is isn't there.

Now you are always asking for a challenge, here is mine, do not repeat yourself again..

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I have studied the summary of the report by FEMA, The American Society of Civil Engineers and several other professional engineering organizations. These experts have given in detail the effects on the Towers by the impact of the commercial aircraft. I have also read Professor Jones' (referred to) 42 page unpublished report. In my understanding of structural design and the properties of structural steel I find Professor Jones' thesis that planted explosives (rather than fire from the planes) caused the collapse of the Towers, very unreliable.

"OPINIONS".

Where is your science to prove A&E is wrong?

Sorry, but there is nothing else to discuss on demo detonations since you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you cannot produce demo evidence at ground zero.

I have.

Where is your science to prove that there was no explosions, besides you posting someone's "opinions"? A&E proved by using SCIENCE that the WTC were brought down by the use of demolition.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I have provided you with more than enough time to come up with those time lines and seismic data and you failed to measure up.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join