It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Korg Trinity

Shockwave has nothing to do with this.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

originally posted by: Korg Trinity
The very fact that there can be a debate fifteen years later proves that the OS is BS

No. It actually proves nothing.

But it demonstrates that the "Truth Movement" has manufactured such an intense air of confusion, disinformation, misinformation, and lies that serious and informed speculation has become impossible.

Only an uneducated idiot could argue against irrefutable proof.

In the case of the OS, there has been nothing but total and utter lies and omissions and half truths from the people we are supposed to trust.

Then upon examination and analysis by people who are neither idiotic or uneducated, it transpires that the phenomena surrounding the events of 9/11 don't add up and do not conform to how the physics would work if the OS were true...

In fact those very physics points to something the Os believers cannot bring themselves to contemplate... that the Atrocities on the morning of September the 11th 2001 were perpetrated by members of their own government.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
But what do we all KNOW, KNOW for a fact produces the same perfect symmetry? Controlled DEMO!
So take your choice speculation or proven fact.

I'll choose common sense. It defies logic to presume that, after nearly 14 years, the dozens (or more) of people who supposedly prepared such a large building for a rare all-at-once controlled demolition have maintained complete silence.

It also defies logic to presume that, after nearly 14 years, the hundreds (or more) of people who would have seen demolition teams in the building, have not spoken about what they saw.

Side note: controlled demolitions for buildings as large as WTC7 are typically not in "perfect symmetry."

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

In fact those very physics points to something the Os believers cannot bring themselves to contemplate... that the Atrocities on the morning of September the 11th 2001 were perpetrated by members of their own government.

Every time I ask this, I never get an answer.

In your words, your opinion: why is it impossible to generally accept the events as seen, by the perpetrators named; and still accept that the atrocities on the morning of 9/11/2001 were put in motion by members of our own government?

If you can't, can someone answer that?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Shockwave has nothing to do with this.

Of course it does.... what do you think causes windows to blow out down the building before any deformation has had chance to propergate??

It is the shock-wave or the pressure wave of the air as it is displaced by the material above it.

The sudden increase in pressure is what causes dust and debris to be ejected at speed and is what causes windows to be blown out.

However the pressure differential propagates at the speed of sound outwards in a wave three dimensionally.

It also means that over distance the amplitude of the wave decreases and this in the case of WT7 also debunks the idea that the seen squibs are caused by the pressure wave, since the air pressure would have been less due the side we see the squibs being the opposite side to where the collapse started.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

And you certainly have every right to be selective when
applying that common sense.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

In your words, your opinion: why is it impossible to generally accept the events as seen, by the perpetrators named; and still accept that the atrocities on the morning of 9/11/2001 were put in motion by members of our own government?

I'll give it a shot but can you rephrase so I'm sure I'm
understanding the question entirely.

I sincerely apologize for my short-comings in
advance I know you're a busy man.
edit on Ram81215v53201500000042 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Every time I ask this, I never get an answer.

If you can't, can someone answer that?

You know this maybe the ten millions time you have asked the question... but it is honestly the first time it has been asked directly of me.

I can give you an easy answer.

Potentials and ratios of probability coupled with a firm understanding of physics, a questing mind that has been able to assimilate the OS, what the Debunkers are saying and what the truthers are saying.

Watching the events unfold live on TV experiencing the London preceding, during and after that fateful day, as a scientist it's my natural curiosity that drives me to understand why.... the biggest breakthroughs are more than likely made by first knowing that something is not right.... then spending as long as it takes, for some their entire life trying to understand why and how.

I think this is the reason even for those that do not have the luxury of a privileged background, can see that the events do not add up but cannot put their finger on exactly why.

For me it's simple.... Compound Negative Potentials - The more times I state something should not happen in nature under those circumstances, the OS believers always state there is always a chance that it did, that there is a potential for that to happen... and they are right...

However...

For a sequence of events to occur culminating in several geographically isolated incidents, where each step of the sequence has a huge negative potential to occur, that when one zooms out and looks at the entire event the ratio of it happening in the way the OS states would have such a staggeringly huge number against.... the potential would be so big against in fact, that there would be less molecules in the known universe than the number of naughts on the end of the value against.

So it often depends on what question you are asking...

If the question was 'do you think it likely that the US would murder it's own citizens' Then more than likely most would say no... even though there are plenty of sources that show the US has done it previously.

If the question is 'following four plane crashes the results were three buildings collapsing uniforming into their own footprint at free fall speed, all aircraft and passengers would vaporizer with next to nothing left... that the planes were able to get into one of the most heaviest protected no fly zones in the US unabated.... that the perpetrators of these events had nothing more than a few lessons in a crop duster, that a plane that crashed into a field would instantly vaporize itself and everyone in it, leaving next to no debris' and that is not the complete list I might add.... the answer has to be no.....

So what is the truth?

The closer I look the more unlikely the OS becomes.

edit on 12-8-2015 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Seeing that Korg has a more than sufficient answer I'll redact.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

If the question is 'following four plane crashes the results were three buildings collapsing uniforming into their own footprint at free fall speed, all aircraft and passengers would vaporizer with next to nothing left... that the planes were able to get into one of the most heaviest protected no fly zones in the US unabated.... that the perpetrators of these events had nothing more than a few lessons in a crop duster, that a plane that crashed into a field would instantly vaporize itself and everyone in it, leaving next to no debris' and that is not the complete list I might add.... the answer has to be no.....

Too bad you are wrong on so many of these points.
And you don't bother to look into what you believe. You just accept the lines from conspiracy websites.
1.Plane vaporize: Read about the Germanwings plane from a few months ago.
2.A few lessons in a crop duster:They were licensed pilots one with a commercial rating.
3.No fly area:There are no air defenses in DC other than the White House with shoulder launched missiles.
Did you even look at a google map of the pentagon? It's in the flight pattern of Reagan Nation.

You show no knowledge of the real facts surrounding 911 or even normal physics.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Truthers:
What happened to all the wreckage?

OS
It evaporated!

And the OS wonders why more and more people are asking questions?
Flash: More and more people are laughing
edit on Ram81215v10201500000026 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Now, you know why the Truth Movement is a laughing stock. After 14 years, they can't provide a single shred of evidence to support their false claims.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Truthers:

OS
It evaporated!

Truthers also claimed that no wreckage was found at Shanksville. Never mind that 95% of the wreckage from United 93 was recovered.

American 77 Wreckage Truthes Claimed Wasn't There

American 77 Flap Wreckage
at the Pentagon

American 77 Engine Wreclage at the Pentagon

United 93 Wreckage

Wreckage of United 93

United 175 Wreckage

Life Vest from American 11

B-767 Wreckage

Just another example how the Truth Movement has made a mockery of itself.
edit on 12-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Evaporated vaporized what ever soaks up your time!

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Tell us why you do not see intact aircraft wreckage at the crash site of Caspian 7908?

Caspian Airlines Jet

Crash Site of Caspian 7908

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
Truthers:

OS
It evaporated!

Not correct.

It was swfitly carted to Staten Island, then rapidly sold to Chinese firms by waste management companies owned by the same "Mob Families" accused of using sub-standard steel in the WTC construction.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

If the question is 'following four plane crashes the results were three buildings collapsing uniforming into their own footprint at free fall speed,...

Video and photo evidence prove that none of the WTC buildings collapsed at free fall speed.

... that the planes were able to get into one of the most heaviest protected no fly zones in the US unabated...

To let you know, our air defenses are not geared for inside border interceptions. Case in point in the following photo.

The Day the White House was Struck by an Airplane

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Dude you've been debunked!

Now, you are being amusing! Post evidence that debunks my claims. Failing to do so, I will make another point about Truthers who don't tell the truth.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

that a plane that crashed into a field would instantly vaporize itself and everyone in it, leaving next to no debris'

I'm going to ask you a couple of VERY simple aerodynamic questions involving forces on an inverted aircraft. UA 93 was inverted at a 40 degree angle of attack and pulling .64 Gs positive at time of impact.

Question: What happens to the lift vector when you turn an aircraft upside down pulling positive Gs ?

Question: Here is a drawing of a 40 deg. inverted Boeing 757. I put some different coloured arrows on it. Can you tell me what force each of those different coloured arrows represents ?

If you can't answer these simple questions then why should your opinion matter ?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

Now, you know why the Truth Movement is a laughing stock. After 14 years, they can't provide a single shred of evidence to support their false claims.

No you have it wrong... they have proved time and time again that the Events could not have played out in the way they did. The only issue is that there is no direct proof of HOW it was done....

A bit like watching a magic show... you know that the magician isn't really sawing the girl in half... but you can't explain how he is doing what it appears he is....

The debunkers work in two ways that I've decerned...

1. State that because it cannot be proven how it was done that all evidence that refutes the OS is false.

2. Attempt to discredit the person(s) or organisation that is putting the information forward.

With 14 years of experience at this now I tend to respond in the following way...

1. Do not allow myself to be drawn into a argument with an idiot.... they will bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

2. Always answer with pure logical arguments with zero emotion.

With the exception of Skeptic's responses being calm and collected, most debunkers tend to be driven by anger and anxiety and deep need for their well established view of the world to be unshaken.

The psychological repercussions of an OS believer actually taking on board the fact that they are not living in a safe world and that the people the elect are their for their good... would shatter them....

That is not to say that there aren't some truthers that are just as psychologically unbalanced, and will jump to any conclusion other than the OS.

In the middle we have people such as myself and organisations such as Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Pilots For 9/11 Truth and Scientists for 9/11 Truth.

I'll ask you a question... why do you think there are so many Architects, Engineers, Pilots and Scientists willing to put their reputations on the line to come forward and tell it as it is??

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join