It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

I might further add this incident in regards to the Windsor Building fire in Spain.

Windor Building Fire

A raging fire swept through the upper levels of an empty, 32-story office building in downtown Madrid early Sunday, causing no serious injuries but collapsing the top floors in a shower of flaming debris...

The fire started around 11:30 p.m. Saturday and was still burning out of control several hours later. At least nine upper stories were on fire and muffled explosions could be heard in the building.

The muffled explosions inside the Windsor Building were not attributed to explosives. During the fire, the outer steel frame of the building collapsed leaving only the concrete core standing.

Once again, someone hearing what sounds like an explosion is not evidence for explosives.

edit on 10-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

No molten metal then, just the bendy stuff

I recognized molten aluminum flowing from the corner of WTC 2, which was the same corner where much of the aluminum airframe of United 175 came to rest.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

In case you are not aware, 9/11 conspiracy claims over the years have been given a thumbs-down treatment

Another fallacy! It is a fact that your OS claim have been given a thumbs down treatment since the beginning.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Windor Building Fire

A raging fire swept through the upper levels of an empty, 32-story office building in downtown Madrid early Sunday, causing no serious injuries but collapsing the top floors in a shower of flaming debris...

The fire started around 11:30 p.m. Saturday and was still burning out of control several hours later. At least nine upper stories were on fire and muffled explosions could be heard in the building.

Let me remind you the Windor Building has nothing to do with the WTC. They were not built the same way. Oh and the Windor firer didn't make the building collapse either. Comparing apples and oranges again.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Professor Says ‘Cutter Charges’ Brought Down WTC Buildings

Let's take a look at his evidence.

Cut Steel Column

Now, let's take a look at the rest of the story as to whom was responsible for that cut and others at ground zero.

Clean-up Crew Worker Cutting Steel Beam

BTW, it was Steven Jones who duped the Truth Movement that this reflection was molten steel. Review the video that made the Truth Movement a laughing stock over molten steel that never was.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I recognized molten aluminum flowing from the corner of WTC 2, which was the same corner where much of the aluminum airframe of United 175 came to rest.

Your "opinion" only, you have no proof that was molten aluminum falling down the side of the WTC.
Just another conspiracy theory to pull the wool over everyone's eyes to fit your OS narrative.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Let me remind you the Windor Building has nothing to do with the WTC. They were not built the same way. Oh and the Windor firer didn't make the building collapse either. Comparing apples and oranges again.

Why? After all, its steel structure collapsed from fire as was the case with WTC 1, WTC 2, the internal collapse of WTC 5, and WTC 7.

I might add that only concrete was left standing where the fire occurred.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Your "opinion" only, you have no proof that was molten aluminum falling down the side of the WTC.

My opinion is backed by the fact that during my long career with the Air Force, I have seen a lot of molten aluminum at airplane crash crash sites.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

BTW, it was Steven Jones who duped the Truth Movement that this reflection was molten steel. Review the video that made the Truth Movement a laughing stock over molten steel that never was.

Another Fallacy!

You have no evidence to support the OS. So you believe ridiculing experts without any evidence will help your narrative.
Still kicking that dead horse.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

You have no evidence to support the OS.
[.quote]

After 14 years, the OS is still left standing whereas, claims of the Truth Movement have crashed in flames.

Disinformation Killed 9/11 “Truth”

By 2009, the 9/11 “Truth” Movement was so inundated with disinformation that it had become a laughingstock. The easily-discredited claims (lies) contaminated the greater issue and soiled dissenters across the board. “Turd blossom” was a Karl Rove phrase that could describe what the movement had devolved into. The media, whether corporate or foundation-funded, could find people ranting about “the Jews” or the Illuminati, the Lizard People, the missiles, holograms, mini-nukes or space beam weapons vaporizing the Twin Towers.

Many trolls, and some public personalities, appeared to be professional disinformation artists hard at work concocting and posting this crap online, which others repeated to their own detriment. One cannot easily prove that a specific person is a paid shill, a disinformation agent, a cyber agent provocateur, but be assured they are out there, and “out there.”

DISINFORMATION TO DISCREDIT

Author Thomas Pynchon wrote, “If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don’t have to worry about answers.” I’ll go one better and in the process explain modern cyber disinformation: If they can get you asking stupid questions, then their lapdog media can dismiss you as a “nut.”

www.911truth.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

My opinion is backed by the fact that during my long career with the Air Force, I have seen a lot of molten aluminum at airplane crash crash sites.

Another FALLACY!

None of the plane crashes in your long career flew into the WTC and melted as you claimed. It only happened one time in world history. And you were not the investigator to that crime scene. Stop making up stuff.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

None of the plane crashes in your long career flew into the WTC and melted as you claimed.

My Wing Commander was in the Pentagon when American 77 was struck.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Misinformation

Maintaining the Official Story in the Face of Glaring Contradictions

The use of disinformation and diversion to manipulate public opinion is a highly developed art. It is well understood not only by psychological operations experts in the national security establishment, but also by marketing and public relations wizards. With the engineering of public reaction to September 11, disinformation has been used with a sophistication and depth that is historically unprecedented. A key tool in this modern form of psychological warfare is the "meme" -- an idea that acts like an infectious agent to spread itself through a population. Through careful construction of memes, the perpetrators could depend on others to unwittingly promote their cover story and conceal the truth. Their disinformation strategy was twofold. First, they would sell the official story to the masses through the compliant mass media, relying on people's desire to believe the official story. Second, they would seed specious ideas in the community of "9/11 skeptics" in order to distract and discredit them.

911research.wtc7.net...

So that just discredited you.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Stop making up stuff.

I didn't make the following message up.

Disinformation Killed 9/11 “Truth”

Photographs or sound bites are taken out of context to fabricate some new angle that no one had ever noticed before. More often than not, that was because these new findings were patently false. So much sloppy research and twisted factoids peppered the 9/11 “Truth” universe that the very concept of truth itself was devalued in the process.

www.911truth.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

My Wing Commander was in the Pentagon when American 77 was struck.

Who cares. He wasn't in the WTC were you make the false claim that molten aluminum was running down the sides of the WTC.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Misinformation

Maintaining the Official Story in the Face of Glaring Contradictions

I didn't make the following message up either.

911research.wtc7.net...

edit on 10-8-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

It is apparent that you have been unaware that there have been those who have been planting disinformation to discredit the Truth Movement and it worked. It seems that you have been unaware of this video.

Shortly after I posted that video, a Truther--who was totally unaware that I had posted that hoaxed video to prove my case that Truther do not do their homework, or do it properly when they do-- had used that same hoaxed video against me in his argument that it was proof of demolition explosives taking down WTC 7.

I posted a hoaxed video and a Truther claimed that it was proof of explosives. It is that kind of illogical logic that has resulted in the Truth Movement being the laughing stock that it is today.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I recently read about a new phenomenon, an by artificial intelligence steered posting robot, developed by folks at Sandia and some other money grabbers. And set in action by those Army Propaganda Units.
They post in staccato, grabbing first from a broad basic data base of counter "arguments", but learn quickly from new to them information. Which is fed to them by their adversaries while defending their corner of the subject that is debated, and the A.I.-bots inject that new info at light speed into Google and other search engines, the more sophisticated ones. To return in a somewhat too fast fashion, posting endless links and their excerpts.
Will we be the first playground, the first to meet one? Not so far fetched and far ahead, i.m.op.

I would really like to see the inevitable outcome. Since 9/11 is not a chess game. There's already far too much BLOOD at too many greedy hands. And the governments lurking in the shadows are patiently waiting, developing their own military might. I really hope someone sane and in power will just in time stop this crazy cruel bloody "board game".
Before we all will become blood donors.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

Report issued by Lamont-Doherty

The report issued by Lamont-Doherty includes various graphs showing the seismic readings produced by the planes crashing into the two towers as well as the later collapse of both buildings. WhatReallyHappened.com chooses to display only one graph (Graph 1), which shows the readings over a 30-minute time span.

On that graph, the 8- and 10-second collapses appear misleadingly as a pair of sudden spikes. Lamont-Doherty's 40-second plot of the same data (Graph 2) gives a much more detailed picture: The seismic waves blue for the South Tower, red for the North Tower start small and then escalate as the buildings rumble to the ground. Translation: no bombs.

Did experts on the scene think WTC 7 was a controlled demolition?

"Several demolition teams had reached Ground Zero by 3:00 pm on 9/11, and these individuals witnessed the collapse of WTC 7 from within a few hundred feet of the event.

We have spoken with several who possess extensive experience in explosive demolition, and all reported seeing or hearing nothing to indicate an explosive detonation precipitating the collapse.

As one eyewitness told us, "We were all standing around helpless...we knew full well it was going to collapse. Everyone there knew. You gotta remember there was a lot of confusion and we didn't know if another plane was coming...but I never heard explosions like demo charges.

sites.google.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
A reply to: skyeagle409

It was probably lead from the huge bank of newly installed accumulators. They had recently reinforced two floors into one bigger one, just to house those heavy lead accumulator banks. Fuji Bank and in the other tower another bank did the same, both inside the impacted floors areas.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join