It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

No demolition explosions seen or heard as they collapse translates into firm evidence that no explosive of any kind were used. It is that simple!

What is very simple here we hear explosions as rumbling as the WTC came down with millions of tones of materials crashing down. That does not prove there were no explosions as the WTC were coming down The sounds alone were loud rumbling which could drown out many of the explosions.

What you are pushing is the fact the media dub the recording that day to fool everyone and you stand behind it as a religion. It was proven years ago that the media tampered with the sounds. Your the one here pushing wrong information hoping to fool ATS casual readers to believe the OS narratives. Your not doing so well may friend.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

...but I guess it was just the floors starting to pancake one on top of the other."

What part of "I GUESS" you don't get? I guess, I guess, I guess, I guess. This is not facts.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

Never has a fire made a building collapse at almost freefall speed ever....yet on sept 11 THREE building collapsed at almost freefall speed only after burning for a couple of hours.

people seriously need to clue up on newtons law...for reals

Let's take a look here, because there is a record of 3 steel frame buildings collapsing due to fire only within hours of one another.

Kader Toy Factory Fire

At about 4pm on May 10th, 1993, a small fire was discovered on the first floor of part of the E-shaped building. Workers were instructed to keep working as the fire was thought to be minor. The fire alarm in this building did not sound.

The building was reinforced with un-insulated steel girders which quickly weakened and collapsed. This part of the building was dedicated to the storage of finished products and the fire spread quickly. Other parts of the factory were full of raw materials which also burnt very fast... Fire-fighters arrived at the factory at about 4:40pm, to find Building One about to collapse.

The Kader buildings,...collapsed relatively early in the fire because their structural steel supports lacked the fireproofing that would have allowed them to maintain their strength when exposed to high temperatures.

A post-fire review of the debris at the Kader site showed no indication that any of the steel members had been fireproofed.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ever wondered why fire protection is added to structural steel?

I might add that none of the WTC buildings collapsed at free fall speed. This photo proves that the WTC building was not falling at free fall speed. You will notice that dust plumes and debris, which ware falling at free fall speed, are outpacing the collapse of the WTC building, which proves that the building is not falling at free fall speed.

Proof WTC Building not Falling at Free Fall Speed

This video proves that none of the WTC buildings fell at free fall speed.

edit on 10-8-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

What part of "I GUESS" you don't get? I guess, I guess, I guess, I guess. This is not facts.

No guessing on my part, especially since I am a pilot (46 years) and an aircraft structural technician (48 years) to know when conspiracy theorist are trying to pull the wool over my eyes.

I might add that as an aircraft structural technician, I have worked with aerospace metals including steel and on many occasions, annealed steel to the soft condition around 1000 degrees F. In such a condition, steel is not useful for structural purposes. Temperatures of the fires in the WTC buildings were much higher than that, but far too low to melt steel.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The buildings collapsed straight down, and at virtually free-fall speed, as in controlled demolitions, and then the rubble smoldered for months.
Many people in the buildings said that they heard or felt explosions.
Virtually all the concrete of these enormous structures was pulverized into very fine dust.
Much of this dust, along with pieces of steel and aluminum, was blown out horizontally several hundred feet.
Most of the steel beams and columns came down in sections about 30 feet long, conveniently ready to be loaded on trucks

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

What is very simple here we hear explosions as rumbling as the WTC came down with millions of tones of materials crashing down. That does not prove there were no explosions as the WTC were coming down The sounds alone were loud rumbling which could drown out many of the explosions.

I have been war and heard hundreds of explosions to know that you cannot drown out demolition explosions. The sounds were the result of failing structural steel within those buildings, which was evident when eyewitnesses reported the buckling of the WTC buildings before they collapsed.

Indications of the Imminent Collapse of the World Trade Center Buildings Disprove Explosives Theory

Scientists investigating the Sept. 11, 2001 collapse of the twin towers said, "the World Trade Center towers showed telltale signs they were about to collapse several minutes before each crumbled to the ground." There would not be telltale signs if it was explosives (Controlled Demolition) that caused the buildings to collapse.

www.representativepress.org...

WTC Pre-Collapse Bowing Debunks 9/11 "Controlled Demolition" Theory

Indications of the Imminent Collapse of the World Trade Center Buildings Disprove Explosives Theory

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Kader Toy Factory Fire

Stop comparing a Toy Factory fire to the demolition of the WTC.

The fact is the toy factory was not built the same way the WTC were.

apples and oranges trying to say they were the same.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

No guessing on my part, especially since I am a pilot (46 years) and an aircraft structural technician (48 years) to know when conspiracy theorist are trying to pull the wool over my eyes.

Like you are doing by supporting I GUESS, I GUESS. I GUESS as a fact.

I might add that as an aircraft structural technician, I have worked with aerospace metals including steel and on many occasions, annealed steel to the soft condition around 1000 degrees F. In such a condition, steel is not useful for structural purposes. Temperatures of the fires in the WTC buildings were much higher than that, but far too low to melt steel.

Stop right there. You are not an expert in Engineering or Architect so stop making false claims that you are.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

he buildings collapsed straight down, and at virtually free-fall speed, as in controlled demolitions, and then the rubble smoldered for months.

Look at that video I posted. The recorded collapse times for WTC 1, WTC 2 and WTC 7 were far too long for free fall speed, not to mention that photo where dust and debris outpaced the collapse of the WTC building.

Many people in the buildings said that they heard or felt explosions.

Read my earlier post where they later attributed the sounds they heard to things that had nothing to do with explosives.

Much of this dust, along with pieces of steel and aluminum, was blown out horizontally several hundred feet.
Most of the steel beams and columns came down in sections about 30 feet long, conveniently ready to be loaded on trucks

Explain to us why a huge bomb failed to throw these steel columns anywhere. In fact, you will notice the steel columns are sitting within the huge bomb crater.

WTC 1 structrual Steel Sitting in Bomb Crater.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Stop right there. You are not an expert in Engineering or Architect so stop making false claims that you are.

Aircraft structural technicians require knowledge of structures and metals. My knowlege of such can also apply to buildings as well. Just thought that you would like to have known that.

BTW, I have developed a number of aerospace equipment and special tools for major defense contractors and for the U.S. Air Force. In fact, I redesigned fuselage pressure flapper valves used in the Air Force's C-5 transports.

Furthermore, the Raytheon Aerospace Co. and the U.S. Air Force sent me to Pensacola, Florida to develop a new inlet repair manual for the TF-39C enigine used by the Air Force's C-5 transports.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

top comparing a Toy Factory fire...

I can do so because three (3) steel frame buildings collapse due to fire within hours.

to the demolition of the WTC.

There was no demolition of the WTC buildings and you know it, which explains why you continue to side-step the challenge to list the time lines on the videos that I have posted.

Just to let you know that I continue to take notice of your continued side-stepping.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409

""top right there. The fact is if any one has been SIDE STEPPING it is you.""

I am not the person side-stepping, because I have repeatedly asked you to point on the time line for demolition explosions in these videos, and I am still waiting for you to identify those time lines.

No demolition explosions seen or heard as they collapse translates into firm evidence that no explosive of any kind were used. It is that simple!

Damn It man, you keep posting STALE falsified videos, where the real sound is filtered out by those Army Editors assigned to all major networks their Editing Rooms in the weeks before 9/11.
Here are the real sounds, from FOIA freed videos, ripped from the claws of NIST :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

5. The most important video, "9/11 WTC Detonations Finally Revealed" from -BoneZ- does not get one word to address it, from them. Because at last you can hear clearly the first detonations that forced that top-part of WTC North to collapse in on itself, downwards. And pulverized a great deal of that top-part already.
Time to listen also to this man again, about all the explosion sounds taken out from ALL the main networks footage, before it got aired :

www.youtube.com...

DEEP SOUND at WTC-7 (4s pass):
WTC 7 - HUGE DEEP EXPLOSION (by Charles Ewing Smith)
That deep explosion sound is the only clearly audible explosive artifact in this WTC 7 collapse video :
www.youtube.com...

Title : WTC 7 Explosion - NIST FOIA Cbs-Net Dub5 09
That's a non-You Tube reserve copy of the famous video of the deep explosive sound just 2 seconds before the east penthouse on the roof of WTC 7 started to sink.

This is the audio print-out of the deep explosion sound and the rest of the WTC-7 collapse sound signals in this FOIA freed video :

8.5s for 9 audible CUTTER CHARGES EXPLOSIONS :
The Ashley Banfield WTC-7 interview, posted by David Chandler :
www.youtube.com...

It's all posted already in page 1 of this thread. Are you unwilling to read and LISTEN, and use good earphones? Or is there some other mysterious influence at play?
There are many more explosions posted already in this thread alone, you also seem not willing to read about or listen to. Very peculiar behavior.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I have been war and heard hundreds of explosions to know that you cannot drown out demolition explosions.

So in all the wars you were in there were WTC there too.

The sounds were the result of failing structural steel within those buildings, which was evident when eyewitnesses reported the buckling of the WTC buildings before they collapsed.

Yes some of the sounds were what you are saying but lets not discrete credible eyewitness account who saw and heard explosions, ok.

Yes lets look at your evidence.

"Federal engineering investigators studying the destruction of the World Trade Center's twin towers on Sept. 11 said New York Police Department aviation units reported an inward bowing of the buildings' columns in the minutes before they collapsed, a signal they were about to fall." - NYC Police Saw Sign of Tower

The problem you have here is you cannot tell yellow journalism from facts.

Yellow Journalism of the 21st Century

thepolitic.org...

Your sources do not give any information on who all these people are, no names nothing. That's like shoving the National Enquirer in our faces proclaiming every word is true.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

Damn It man, you keep posting STALE falsified videos, where the real sound is filtered out by those Army Editors assigned to all major networks their Editing Rooms in the weeks before 9/11.

That won't work for you. You can't drown out demolition explosions. It is a sham to think you can pull the wool over the eyes of those who know better. For a minute, I thought you were trying to be funny!!

8.5s for 9 audible CUTTER CHARGES EXPLOSIONS :
The Ashley Banfield WTC-7 interview, posted by David Chandler :
www.youtube.com...

No cutter charges is evident because there were no charges there.

his is the audio print-out of the deep explosion sound and the rest of the WTC-7 collapse sound signals in this FOIA freed video :

That is not evidence of explosives. Are you tryiing to be funny again?!

None evident here either.

Seismic Chart 1

Seismic Chart 2

You need to get serious.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Leaning Evidence that Fire Weakened WTC Structural Steel Before Collapse

The WTC Buildings are Leaning and Buckling

• At 9:30 am, a FDNY Chief Officer inside WTC 1 feels the building move and makes the decision that the building is no longer safe.
• At 9:49 am, NYPD helicopters provide a radio report stating that “large pieces” are falling from WTC 2.
• At 10:07 am, NYPD aviation units warn that WTC 1 may collapse.
• At 10:20 am, NYPD aviation unit reports that WTC 1 is leaning to the south.

* FDNY Firefighter Richard Banaciski: So I was kind of looking around over there, up and down West Street and looking on Vesey and I just remember there was a police officer standing there and he just started saying, it's starting to lean, it's starting to lean.

* PAPD Detective Edward Rapp: While I was on the phone with Stacy at the Police Desk we all of a sudden heard metal creaking. I looked up and saw the North Tower buckling from the top.

FDNY Firefighter Fernando Camacho: What happened was that as I was standing there and getting bandaged, somebody said the tower is leaning. So me and Gorman -- he had the irons. We turned around and looked, and we could see the tower leaning. As it started to lean, it just came straight down. Now we're running again.

Q. Which way was it leaning? Towards West Street?

A. The tower was leaning not towards -- it leaned somewhat northwest but not -- it came down pretty straight after it leaned. It didn't really continue to lean. It just leaned a little bit and then came straight down.

Q. Fine. Let me get one thing straight. From the time you noticed the leaning to the time of it coming down, are we talking about seconds here?

A. No more than three, four seconds.

* Robert Jones, ACE Elevator mechanic: You could see A Tower, the outside, the columns were glowing red by that time, because that had been on fire for at least a good 25 minutes by that time. B Tower, I could see tremendous structural damage to the outside of the building. We stood on the corner across the street from the towers.

* Loizeaux said he had an enhanced video of the collapses, and he talked about them in a way that indicated he had watched the video more than once. "First of all, you've got the obvious damage to the exterior frame from the airplane—if you count the number of external columns missing from the sides the planes hit, there are about two-thirds of the total. And the buildings are still standing, which is amazing—even with all those columns missing, the gravity loads have found alternate pathways. O.K., but you've got fires—jet-fuel fires, which the building is not designed for, and you've also got lots of paper in there. Now, paper cooks. A paper fire is like a coal-mine fire: it keeps burning as long as oxygen gets to it. And you're high in the building, up in the wind, plenty of oxygen. So you've got a hot fire. And you've got these floor trusses, made of fairly thin metal, and fire protection has been knocked off most of them by the impact.

Ray Dougherty

After about 40 minutes, as I saw (I have telescopes, binoculars, etc.) the top segment of the building listing about 3 degrees, I left my apartment and went out to walk in the street.

Evidence of Fire Weakening WTC Building

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LaBTop

It's all posted already in page 1 of this thread. Are you unwilling to read and LISTEN, and use good earphones? Or is there some other mysterious influence at play?
There are many more explosions posted already in this thread alone, you also seem not willing to read about or listen to. Very peculiar behavior.

Since it has already been proven that no demolition explosions are heard, muffled or otherwise, why don't you take your so-called evidence to investigative reporters who are interested in a great story to see if they will take you seriously enough?

In case you are not aware, 9/11 conspiracy claims over the years have been given a thumbs-down treatment, including so-called claims of explosives, and may I remind you that someone hearing what sounded like an explosion is not evidence that explosives were responsible.

Case in point:

About 1:30 a.m., Jolanta Haney , 57, awoke to a loud crash when a pecan tree crashed through her bedroom ceiling.

"It sounded like a bomb," the Uptown resident said. "The whole house was shaking. I was thinking, 'God save us.' "

-------------------------------------------------------------

Several callers to The Straits Times said they heard an explosion, while others reported blackouts. Though some eyewitnesses said they saw flames flash across Nicoll Highway, the LTA said it had no evidence of an explosion.

When leaking gas was detected, Power Gas shut off the supply to the severed pipe, said Mr Rajan Krishnan, LTA’s director of projects, at a news conference last night. The loud sound of the collapsing wall ‘might have sounded like an explosion’, he said.

The huge boom which sounded at 3.30pm sent many office workers scurrying to their windows, to be stunned by what they saw.

...Mr Vincent Chan, 28, said he heard a loud sound ‘like a huge aircraft approaching the building’.

Ms Sirirat... heard a loud bang. ‘I saw many women running out of their shops,’ she said. ‘They said: ‘Gas explosion! Run for your life’. So I followed them. I thought it was a bomb.’

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We were having a dinner party one night and we heard what sounded like explosions in front of the house. It turned out to be nothing more than eggs hurled at our front windows, but it sounded terrifying and we all jumped under the table.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly, Oaks looked around to see her living room on fire and the apartment filling up with smoke. She went to her bedroom, smashed through the glass of the window with her right hand, now wrapped in bandages. She perched on the window frame.

As she jumped, she heard the smoke alarm blare...Oaks heard what sounded like explosions,

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

That won't work for you. You can't drown out demolition explosions. It is a sham to think you can pull the wool over the eyes of those who know better. For a minute, I thought you were trying to be funny!!

UH yes you can remove sounds from videos it is done all the time, Your the one making false claims that video sounds cannot be removed from videos. You are being silly here.

No cutter charges is evident because there were no charges there.

FALSE.

Professor Says ‘Cutter Charges’ Brought Down WTC Buildings

www.americanfreepress.net...

That is not evidence of explosives. Are you tryiing to be funny again?!

Still pushing the OS lies. You have been shown by many posters on this thread clear evidence of demolition and eyewitness who went on the Official Record that verified demolition and masses explosions. Yet you continue to thumb your nose at all the evidence.

Its like trying to communicate with a brick wall with you.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
Leaning Evidence that Fire Weakened WTC Structural Steel Before Collapse

The WTC Buildings are Leaning and Buckling

• At 9:30 am, a FDNY Chief Officer inside WTC 1 feels the building move and makes the decision that the building is no longer safe.
• At 9:49 am, NYPD helicopters provide a radio report stating that “large pieces” are falling from WTC 2.
• At 10:07 am, NYPD aviation units warn that WTC 1 may collapse.
• At 10:20 am, NYPD aviation unit reports that WTC 1 is leaning to the south.

No molten metal then, just the bendy stuff?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

See my OP and my 5 signature links for the REAL 9/11 seismograms.
Not like yours, meant for use by the Media for feeding their couch clinked masses.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Since it has already been proven that no demolition explosions are heard

This is false and you have nothing to back up your silly claim.

why don't you take your so-called evidence to investigative reporters who are interested in a great story to see if they will take you seriously enough?

You and I know the media is on a black out when it comes to 911. No reporter will risk their career's going against the OS narratives and you know that. Look who is being silly now.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join