It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO video over Florida 18th July

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So, I have another interesting video.

This was (apparently) filmed over Florida a few days ago,

This doesn't look like CGI, and the way the ships vanish is very interesting

Here is the video:

Anyone else think the main craft looks the same shape as the black knight satellite???

What's the thoughts from ATS?
edit on 27/7/15 by Phatdamage because: I'm batman

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It's from "SecureTeam"..

So nobody cares anymore..

These guys find more "UFO's" than anyone else on planet earth....

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Secure Team...Hoax.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

These guys find more "UFO's" than anyone else on planet earth....

Not exactly...thirdphasemoon holds that distinction.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Secure Team...Hoax.

I agree not the best source, but the footage is impressive

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

doctorwhotoys.net...

Simple

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If it weren't for knowledgable posters in this thread, I would have fallen for this video. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I enjoy it none the less. Reminds me of the flying Brujas in Mexico.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Cgi really f.....d up real footage nowadays, that we can't see the difference anymore .. Real sad I think secret agencies really subsidize companies who distribute all the heavy 3d software . That's something I say for many years..

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Secureteam = hoax, one of only a few certainties in life after death & taxes

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Every time I see ufo video where the ufo just simply disappears I wonder why they become visible at all if they have the ability to be invisible. That for me, means it's probably fake.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kentuckymama

Vanishing doesn't just simply mean they go invisible but are still in that location and able to see all. There's a lot of info on shifting from our physical 3rd dimension to a higher one that we aren't capable of perceiving, yet. This shift looks much like this vanishing. It isn't all magical blue lights and warping electricity like the movies so wonderfully proclaim haha.

But yes, Secureteam isn't a massively credible source. Maybe if they're a second source then some of the videos they post have validity but this one doesn't have a main source from what I've found.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I thought the CGI in Star Wars was cool too....but certainly CGI.

So the site, and it reputation...and the fact this went right to the Hoax bin....says it all.

We need a direct to CGI bin forum. Stop with these. Just Stop.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
Every time I see ufo video where the ufo just simply disappears I wonder why they become visible at all if they have the ability to be invisible. That for me, means it's probably fake.

Well, certainly too you have to be wary of any video where it looks like the UFO is "playing to the camera" and putting on a nice, neat little show that only lasts a few seconds and would only be interesting from the perspective of the camera.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
you have to question anyone who posts more than one ufo video,i,ve been on the planet 40 years and never saw anything yet even tho i constantly look up and wonder.

people who post multiple ufo videos are incredibly lucky or full of s**t and i know what one i would choose to believe.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Well, my friend, wait until you see something that you can't comprehend, then see if you feel like calling things "fake."

Last Wednesday I was sitting in my vehicle in Portland, Maine on Commercial St. It was around noon and my Wife left on foot to go to a gluten-free bakery. Well, to make a long story short, I looked to my left and I notice a jet taking off from the nearby airport. It was perhaps 300-500 (guesstimate) meters high, and it was clearly visible in the sky. I watched this jet climb for around 5 seconds and as I'm doing so, something shot out of a cloud that was off in the background. This object, whatever it was, streaked past the back of the plane and blinked out of sight. I sat there trying to understand what happened...The only thing I could see were some seagulls flying around but they were nowhere near as high as the jet. I don't know what it was, but it wasn't fake. This just made me think to check MUFON...

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Well, my friend, I have seen things I can't comprehend. I'd say most people on this site have. I want videos like this to be real. To show proof of what so many have claimed to see. Just because someone says....in their own opinion...something looks fake, it does not mean they've never "seen something". That's why I read threads like this. I want to "see" I want irrefutable evidence just like everyone else.

So yes, I have seen things I couldn't explain and I'm still calling fake.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Sorry, poorly worded. Have you seen something that has completely skewed your view of the world and the workings within? I have experienced many and at this point in the game, I believe without a shadow of doubt that we know nothing and just about anything is possible. I don't accept everything but I keep an open mind to everything.

I want irrefutable evidence just like everyone else.

That's the problem with the world's situation, it keeps us stagnant - people want proof but there is no way to prove it at this time. Our scientist can't even show proof that they understand all the components of an atom. An atom!!! If you haven't already, try learning how to astral project, and when you do, because it's possible, "poof" there goes your current view of reality. IMO. LOVE to YOU.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: because I like to edit.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
That's the problem with the world's situation, it keeps us stagnant - people want proof but there is no way to prove it at this time.

I'm perfectly fine being stagnant and not having everything explained to me. I don't need an answer to everything. And I'd rather not jump into some belief system just because it satisfies that itch to know "the truth."

That being said, I have no problem tossing something in the trash due to sketchy evidence or lack of evidence, because what I'm looking for is something that will make itself obvious. Alien contact with Earth isn't something that should have to be parsed out of some crappy video with a questionable story (or none) associated with it.
edit on 28-7-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

top topics

join