It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Cops Brutally Beat Teen Girl On the Side of the Road

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

The REAL Houston police commander is black. files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-7-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh, I agree that it's questionable at best until more information on it comes out (I already stated this earlier in the thread) however, I am not about to make asinine claims and say that its a spliced together video made out of old videos.

I will say that ANY video like this that comes out today does not shock me anymore due to what is going on in America today. I don't care what the source is, this video popping up today isn't shocking (hoax or not) and its hard to NOT believe these stories anymore because police brutality is becoming a semi common occurrence these days.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Your justification for this pig's actions disgusts me, she was 15 years old. Here's another source, this did happen.

abc13.com...

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- An internal investigation has concluded there was no wrongdoing on the part of an officer, seen on video striking a 15-year-old girl.

(full story at link)

You've done a fine job at derailing this thread. I think you owe the OP an apology.

Now go back to embracing your enslavement.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

It's a shame that you've cluttered this thread with your fallacies. Three pages of you doing anything within your power to try and make the readers believe that this did not happen.

Who sent you?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Thanks for the additional info and source.

According to Precinct 4 Constable Mark Herman, a deputy constable was responding to a disturbance in the Kenswick subdivision near Humble around 8:30 Saturday night. Herman says, upon arrival, the female deputy constable made contact with a group of people walking away from the area. According to Herman, the officer then was attacked, viciously, by a 15-year-old girl in that group when the officer tried to talk to that teen. The deputy constable called for help, and a male officer arrived to help stop the attack.

"What he observed was our deputy was on the ground still, rolling and trying to get the juvenile into handcuffs, and at that time, the juvenile had her hands -- both of her hands -- around the deputy's neck and was choking the deputy," said Asst. Chief Wally Wieghat.

After unsuccessfully attempting to pull the girl off the female deputy, the male officer struck the teen.

Sounds justified. Very justified. If the cop's account is true.

Investigators say the teenage girl may have been under the influence of alcohol. She was arrested and charged with assaulting a police officer.

edit on 27-7-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

Your justification for this pig's actions disgusts me, she was 15 years old. Here's another source, this did happen.

abc13.com...

HOUSTON (KTRK) -- An internal investigation has concluded there was no wrongdoing on the part of an officer, seen on video striking a 15-year-old girl.

(full story at link)

You've done a fine job at derailing this thread. I think you owe the OP an apology.

Now go back to embracing your enslavement.

He'll just reply with his usual "That website isn't a responsible source" like hes been doing all along.
edit on 27-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Sounds justified. Very justified.

Yes, it does.

Have we been able to find out who the man is at the end of the OP's video? He is not the Chief of Police.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

One of these guys?

Constable Herman or Assist Chief Deputy Wieghat?
edit on 27-7-2015 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Justified?

Even if police allegations are true, there was no reason to physically ground and pound the girl.

They are law enforcement officers, not judge, jury and executioner. Watch the video again and tell me that beating was justified. This could be anyone's 15 year old daughter.

If multiple grown up police can't subdue a perp with conventional practices perhaps they should not be on the force.

What part of the police manifesto says they can dish out vicious beatings at will?

Thank goodness for cell phones.
edit on 27-7-2015 by real_one because: Police not witness

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It always amazes me that some people will automatically side with the cops and go to such great lengths to find excuses for their actions. All I can assume is that they have family members who are LEO's and this creates a predictable bias, or that on some level they feel thatt he cops have a right to abuse people for the sake of preserving social order.

Maybe they have never been on the wrong end of a baton or have a gun pointed at their head or had a family member arrested on trumped up charges.
In my opinion the myth of "Officer Friendly" has been debunked many times over. Regarding the video, I don't know what happened before he assaulted her but there is nothing in my opinion that could excuse his actions.

link   

"What he observed was our deputy was on the ground still, rolling and trying to get the juvenile into handcuffs, and at that time, the juvenile had her hands -- both of her hands -- around the deputy's neck and was choking the deputy," said Asst. Chief Wally Wieghat.

link   

He hit her less than 3 times?

Read the freakin' news article. The teen was allegedly CHOKING the female officer.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Never mind
edit on 27-7-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I never said it didn't happen.

I said there were no facts in the OP or source.

Now that there are some facts, we find that the suspect was choking an officer, I find it suspicious and telling that part of the video was edited out.
edit on 27-7-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The only spin is a fragmented biased OP source with a 5 second video with NO context and people who use that to claim police brutality when not all the facts have surfaced.

I'm one of the first to open criticize police and their abuses of power on ATS, but this case doesn't seem like that.

At all.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Taken from the report listed above your post

I have bolded the text. Yes, justified.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

It's Deputy Wieghat. I've been able to find a video of his comments here, but it does not appear to be the full video: Link

So it does appear the police were justified in their actions and the video above states that the girl was never hit in the head.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Not to mention, its just a 15 year old girl. No 15 year old girl will be able to manhandle and incapacitate a trained grown man with her bare hands to the point of him not being able to function correctly. The cop got pissed off and threw a few blows at her that were not needed is what happened. If the story is correct, she probably just had her hands around his neck trying to push him off her....she wasn't complying, so he punched her a few times to soften her up so she would comply.

Now, keep in mind I'm not saying that is exactly what happened, however, I like many others are having a hard time believing a damn word that cops in America say these days.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

No, you shot first and asked questions later. Meaning you were quick to side with the cops on this.

You're a police apologist, plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Jesus Christ, Read the article.

It was a FEMALE officer she was choking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join