It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Medical-Pharmaceutical-Regulatory Cartel Assassinating Physicians?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I was pretty stunned by this one and really don't know what to make of it, so I thought I'd share and see what you guys think. It seems in just passed weeks seven Dr's have been killed or died under unusual circumstances. (you've heard that one before) One in particular is James Jeffrey Bradstreet.

James Jeffrey Bradstreet, whose body was found floating in a North Carolina river on June 19, had successfully treated over 1,700 autistic children with GcMAF. On June 16 the FDA obtained a search and seizure order targeting his Buford Georgia medical clinic.

James Jeffrey Bradstreet, whose body was found floating in a North Carolina river on June 19, had successfully treated over 1,700 autistic children with GcMAF. On June 16 the FDA obtained a search and seizure order targeting his Buford Georgia medical clinic.

Here is a video from Dr. Doom who can be a bit sensational at times in other videos, but seems to do a lot of digging to come up with his claims.

Is this the work of someone protecting their interests or just coincidence. Was Bradstreet really on to something, seems very possible.
source

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Not willing to watch a half hour video at the moment but I am curious if their is any connection among the dead doctors such as area of expertise or financial ties. Geographical or employment connections.

It could just coincedence be but as doctors only make up .3% of the US population in is within statistical death rates at any given time but that would include natural causes of death as well. Without some clear link beyond unusual death between the doctors involved I don't think you can take this seriously.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Sheds some alternative meaning to the Hippocratic Oath.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Haha, I love ATS. Straight down the rabbit hole, no holds barred.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Not willing to watch a half hour video at the moment but I am curious if their is any connection among the dead doctors such as area of expertise or financial ties. Geographical or employment connections.

It could just coincedence be but as doctors only make up .3% of the US population in is within statistical death rates at any given time but that would include natural causes of death as well. Without some clear link beyond unusual death between the doctors involved I don't think you can take this seriously.

They did do have a connection, I guess you have to either read or watch, but they all practiced Holistic/Alternative Medicine and in particular the use of Nagalese.

The answer may lie in an understanding of nagalese, a protein made by cancer cells and viruses. Nagalese is a primary cause of immunodeficiency given its ability to block the body’s production of GcMAF, otherwise known as “Vitamin D binding microphage activating factor,” a naturally-produced immune regulating compound that aids in fighting what are traditionally considered terminal diseases. Some researchers suggest that nagalese is one of many toxic components found in the immunizations commonly administered to children, including the Measles-Mumps-Rubella vaccine.

Hope this makes it a bit clearer.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
To be honest I think the answer is no.

GcMAF is in early stage trials, but has been subject to extravagant claims if you look it up. If Bradstreet was claiming he'd cured autistic kids and has been found to be making it all up, (not the first time a doctor has sought to get rich by claiming a miracle cure) then it's plausible he topped himself. An amateur blog as cited does not make any of this fact.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Is it a coincidence that they are all, "holistic" sham artists? Maybe check with the families of their many deceased victims?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshFan
Is it a coincidence that they are all, "holistic" sham artists? Maybe check with the families of their many deceased victims?

Victims of the doctors or victims of pharmaceuticals? That;s not real clear.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

MIND BLOWN!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I wouldn't rule out the possibility that one of his victims/patients realized that he got scammed and took revenge.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I also wouldn't rule out a major pharma company protecting their interests by removing a major threat to their bottom line. I'm not saying I buy the video- you could be 100% correct. I'm just a believer in the fact that the pharma companies are in the business of treating diseases, not curing them. Hundreds of billions (maybe trillions combined?) of dollars in the global pharma industry- lots to protect!

VB

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

So the fed raided his office, confiscated the drugs "not approved" by the FDA and then… took him down to the river, shot him in the chest and dropped him in?

Kind of reaching here, don't we think?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Wasn't there a thread about this recently?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Not really. The Dr. that produces Cannaoil in Canada was giving it out free to anyone with cancer. The US Federal Government went across the boarder, brought him back and imprisoned him. A family member is now dead because of those swine, and not a single media outlet reported it.
edit on 26-7-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Maybe your thinking of the dead microbiologists thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
a reply to: intrptr

Not really. The Dr. that produces Cannaoil in Canada was giving it out free to anyone with cancer. The US Federal Government went across the boarder, brought him back and imprisoned him. A family member is now dead because of those swine, and not a single media outlet reported it.

Thats my point. All they have to do to destroy their business is throw them in jail and charge them with practicing unlicensed. That ruins them.

The depression from that might be enough too send some to an early grave, by their own hand. Since we don't have proof the gubment did it…

even though you and I know they are responsible in a round about way. I'm also of like mind that big pharma influences the laws the government passes through financial 'lobbying'.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The implication is that the common thread is GcMAF. Bradstreet was clearly working on that. I'm researching the others.

If a commonly available substance is found to cure cancer it would erase at least $50B of profit from Pharma. If it's found that Nagalase is a component or a direct byproduct of vaccines, that would potentially be $100B lost

You can buy politicians, and the feds for 1/1000th of that. Fascism is very dangerous. Profit machines are amoral. They are capable of anything.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Looks like a genuine conspiracy. Not many folk in here bothering about it though. Strange!

new topics

top topics

join