It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had a dream of Santa Claus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This was not the first time I dreamed of talking to him, but it was certainly the longest.

It was a heartfelt chat where he explained a lot of things to me. Believe me or not, he made the whole history of Santa Claus make perfect sense even in our world. Unfortunately, since it is a dream, I don't remember much, but some things did stick in my mind.

He said that he is able to make the deliveries because he has more than one sled. That implies that he does not do all the deliveries, but has others do some for him.

He said that he finances what he does because he produces toys for many toy companies. He is their supplier.

He said that he is able to produce what he does cheaply because he buys the materials in bulk. He actually laughed at me when I asked this and his exact words were: "Yes, I would only be able to afford it if I bought the material in bulk by the thousands. Gee, I wonder why I would do this?"

Once I complained about some cheap toys I got when I was a kid, he said he was sorry because there was no better technology available to him at the moment.

Now, this is where it got weird, and the reason I came here.

I started asking about his technology. Why would he not use technology better than ours to make the toys, upon which he answered that he was limited to use our own technology, as if he knew of better technology, but could no longer access it.

I asked about his sled. Then I laughed and said, "It is not your tech, isn't it? You did not make the sled. It is not your tech."

Upon which, he sadly agreed. I pressed further.

He said that the sled tech belonged to a race called 'Koree'.

In my dream, I had some recollection of a race of such name, and asked if they weren't the oldest race in the universe.

He said that they weren't. That they were the second oldest race in the universe, the oldest one being a race called 'Porkin', which was destroyed in a war with the Koree, when the latter blew up their planet.

Once he said this, he seemed very disturbed and ill, and said that he was being 'called elsewhere'. I told him he had to come again and finish the story sometime, but he left without turning back or saying goodbye. He was very somber when he left. Like if what he had just done was very wrong somehow.

I lost my sleep after this.

So... anybody has any opinions about this?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
None, other than that being an epic dream and to thank you for sharing.

I love how there's nothing silly in dreams until you wake up. In the moment, it's as real as particle physics or taxes.
Whatever that implies, if anything.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Leahn

He said that he is able to make the deliveries because he has more than one sled. That implies that he does not do all the deliveries, but has others do some for him.

Well that explains all the Santas at the malls then.

new topics

join