It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline passenger films UFO over the Alps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think the biggest clue that it's CGI (well, besides what gortex posted) is the inconsistent movement of the object relative to its background - that's readily apparent in the close up view.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Oh look, a similar triangle from Germany (and similarly bad) from our friends at Audio Color World...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It is a UAV or Drone, the flight characteristic's are while it bank's and it has the distinctive profile of a UAV like the BAE systems Taranis, what BAE is building in Britain you can be that other EU nation's such as Germany are also investing in and remember the Taranis is public so old tech now.

This is the raw youtube url for a short video about Taranis, the profile is virtually identical with only the delta configuration slightly different with an apparent flat tail and the engines on after burn to accelerate out of the Commercial flight's air space so my bet would be a German or Austrian equivalent or even a Taranis two though it could also be an un disclosed US stealth drone.

www.youtube.com...

I am sure if it was CGI as a UFO they would have gone for a proper UFO shape rather than a drone shape so if it is CGI then why, is it merely crap made on a computer or is it for disinformation, like I say the profile look's too much like a Taranis for it to be anything but a stealth drone/fighter and taking into account the camera is in a moving platform, i.e. the plane the movement of the object is believable for an aerodynamic manouvre.
edit on 24-7-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Huh.......

That's quite good. Notice how it seems to change shape, too? Not a plane, not a bird. No balloon or parachute.

UFO, indeed! Usually, I don't see weirdness in video claims of this nature, but this one is different. Nice find.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
It's CGI from hoaxer youtube channel 07TV, aka xxxdonutzxxx, crazybreakingnews, 8118th, SecretScienceTV, 7th Area, UFObook, UFOfilesTV---> aka Kaschuba brothers from Germay.

An update from ufotheater.com

ufotheater.com...

edit on 27-7-2015 by ufoofinterest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It doesn't look like CGI at all, and the object does not have a generic ufo appearance that might hint towards it being CGI, the only way to know would be to have the original recording and camera analyzed be someone trusted and known for checking hoaxed videos.
The people who always say everything looks fake is because they haven't actually got a clue.

Sorry but PLENTY of us have got a clue we have members who work in CGI we have professional,semi professional and long time hobby photographers/videographers that KNOW what to look for and this looks as FAKE as a lot of other BS ufo videos/pictures posted on here.

Please don't include yourself when you say "plenty of us have got a clue" You don't. So PRESENT your evidence that the footage is fake computer aided graphics as opposed to being what was recorded by the camera. Sure a lot of crap is fake but usually the experts here only know it's fake when everyone else says it is like you did without actually knowing yourself. What editing and analyzation software was used to detect the object being added to the frames? What else was seen? Does camera shake match exactly in the frames showing the object? Yes, no? You still don't know?
Wait for it.... You don't know do you? But at least you felt important for a moment. Looking at the specific list of posters who love debunking exactly like you without even looking at anything except snappy and denigrating comebacks for blogging, the fact remains unanswered except by your pure conjecture based upon nothing except emotions..

I would say you can do much better than that, but...

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
Its clearly fake.

the fact remains unanswered except by your pure conjecture based upon nothing except emotions..

no, its fake.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

It looks fake... i could be wrong, but its my first impression

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Well lets see 35+ years of photography experience, also a bit of video over the last 15 or so years, started off with a FULLY MANUAL SLR the best way to learn and have received many applause on here for my debunking efforts pointing out problems with assumptions on photographs and videos.

Also a good knowledge of the workings of digital cameras/images , setting up shots in studios etc gives a you a good understanding of lighting and a feel for what you see or should see.

Then a simple quick check for logos & who has posted videos can confirm likely hoaxes it's not rocket science so WHAT do you bring the the party then

Seems that you are another one of the NASA haters on here so if you think they lie and edit images give an example start a thread lets see what you have got

edit on 27-7-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I had to watch it a few times to make a proper decision. It did strike me as real as first, but after watching it a couple more times I figured that someone was reviewing their holiday videos and thought it would be a good idea to put a UFO in it.

It could be real, but I doubt it. One day we'll find a genuine video. The search continues.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: rhynouk

It could be real, but I doubt it.

Watch the video supplied by ufoofinterest , the problem with the footage is laid bare.

So PRESENT your evidence that the footage is fake computer aided graphics as opposed to being what was recorded by the camera.

Same advice to you , it's above your post.

edit on 27-7-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Looks like someone may have been abducted by that fake CGI UFO and taken away for a good anal probing the ufo was last reported near Uranus so it adds up

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join