It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminism brainwashed this poor man into feeling bad about grilling

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
c'mon...it's one guy, let's get some perspective. we know nothing about this person. are we now suppose to discuss every nutty person that's come along???....gees, it's like a slow news day on the nightly news, when the lead headline is someone running naked through a town square

Now isn't that an interesting perspective how the OP selected this one particular 'onion' point of view. As we dig deep within the layers they are rotten mush.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Oh really? It's illegal to THINK that? Get outta here.

I see you've been brainwashed to believe there is no biological basis for gender differences. You drank the cultural relativism Kool-Aid. Do you see how wrong you are? Do you realize how you have been brainwashed to believe gender differences is purely a cultural or social phenomena? What evidence besides cultural Marxism and feminist pseudoscience do you base this belief on? Did some hippy professor of yours tell you this during gender studies or was it some lame guy at school in a goofy suit? Did you feel like a good boy standing up for the weak disadvantaged women that you subconsciously view with such condescension? Are you aware of the reality of psychological projection? Your cup has been filled with the opinions of others.. your fiendish ideology has reached total cultural saturation because of a monolithic decades long relentless campaign that have encompassed almost all aspects of our society, dissect that with whatever critical theory intersectionality bull# you might have been taught.

And now you want to imagine that it is illegal to think certain things related to this, was that just your normal draconian liberal nature or was that a Freudian slip?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: jimmyx
c'mon...it's one guy, let's get some perspective. we know nothing about this person. are we now suppose to discuss every nutty person that's come along???....gees, it's like a slow news day on the nightly news, when the lead headline is someone running naked through a town square

Now isn't that an interesting perspective how the OP selected this one particular 'onion' point of view. As we dig deep within the layers they are rotten mush.

yes, because I'm the only person in the history of ever who has argued against stupid opinions. No one else on this forum has ever done the same. What kind of mad man argues against opinions?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AK907ICECOLD
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Women do not understand what it is to be a man, therefore they cannot be one.

I don't know how to say it any simpler than that folks
and in my community if I get the opportunity to let a woman know her place I will.

now don't give me wrong, I know some women barbecue'n but they sure as hell can't piss with the Johnson in their hand and build a home like I can. never seen it, I won't ever see it.

When men start to give birth to children all those women canstart working on my truck

Because the women in my town can't take a shower without me being involved, eat food without me cooking or buying it, have a home without working on it or building it or paying for it.

Women are so silly

Is this... stupidity.... some kind of trolling? Surely people cannot possibly still think like this?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

If it is trolling, it is the trolling of the assinine kind.
edit on 26-7-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

you're correct. my bad Krazysh0t

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This thread has become amusing i cant beilve you guys take this so seriously.

a women try s to change the opinion of a guy that's it..happens every day. She a so called feminist that shouldn't matter as its just a label amongst many others that we give ourselves. Just a human giving their opinions to another human. Opinions are like A$$ holes, every has got one, and they usually stink.

i dont beilve in feminists or other labels we give ourselves etc we are who we are and that's it, if i make a decision in the family to my wife, last thing i think of is "i am the man what i say goes, we used to be in control"...nonesence.

edit on 28-7-2015 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join