It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Need to Watch the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure Videos

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
To learn about front groups and the technocrats seeking to usher in the New World Order, researcher Alan Watt is a good source: Cutting Through the Matrix

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Gene "Chip" Tatum went to prison because he refused to assassinate Ross Perot in 1992. (No, Tatum wasn't murdered, as some people thought.)

Listen to him and others talk about the New World Order:

I was struck by this at the end:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Congress UFO Secret Meeting 2015 - The Disclosure Projects

www.youtube.com...

This is a very good video recorded in Congress.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

It's the Citizen Hearing, though. Not real Congress.

It says at the beginning it's about technology.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Listen to Chip Tatum talk about Jade Helm:

Start at 43:12:

And at 1:46:13:

edit on 7/23/2015 by ConnectDots because: Add

edit on 7/23/2015 by ConnectDots because: Format

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ConnectDots

Sorry my bad, thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

See even Chip Tatum just said we need to get rid of the Illuminati. I say if we can, we would get world peace.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

The way for us to get rid of them is to refuse to cooperate, in my opinion.

I would love it if the entire military would resign. Then, they would get the message, don't you think?

They can't function without the military.

Maybe we need to form citizen militias or something.

Just a thought off the top of my head.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Listen to whistleblower AC Griffith talk about our country being taken away from us:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I really don't know what it will take, to remove the Illuminati, they have a power hold on our military and our government. They hold the purse strings. What needs to happen is the military needs to wake up and realize their own futures are being effected as the rest of the world is. Perhaps a Coo needs to be planed by our military to over throw these criminals once for all.

Or the American people could wake up and millions could march to Washington arms in hand and demand their removal. Americans can also stop paying their taxes to the IRS, then what are they going to do. Arrest millions of Americans, I don't think so. Just some ideas that may work.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I really don't know what it will take, to remove the Illuminati, they have a power hold on our military and our government. They hold the purse strings. What needs to happen is the military needs to wake up and realize their own futures are being effected as the rest of the world is. Perhaps a Coo needs to be planed by our military to over throw these criminals once for all.

If they resigned in droves, that would be a bloodless coup, which is what we want, right?

One thing to bear in mind, though, is foreign troops as well as mercenaries that could be brought in.

Or the American people could wake up and millions could march to Washington arms in hand and demand their removal.

It seems that protests from citizens haven't worked in the last decade or so. But, maybe if the numbers were much larger, it would be different.

And maybe if a large number of military resigned, and huge numbers of civilians protested as well, it would send a clear message.

Americans can also stop paying their taxes to the IRS, then what are they going to do. Arrest millions of Americans, I don't think so. Just some ideas that may work.

No harm in throwing that in, as well, bearing in mind they have other, criminal ways they generate huge sums of money for black projects.
Bottom line is the momentum needs to shift from them to us.

edit on 7/23/2015 by ConnectDots because: Spacing

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Congress UFO Secret Meeting 2015 - The Disclosure Projects

www.youtube.com...

This is a very good video recorded in Congress.

For everyone's convenience:

It's long but people should make time to watch.

It's about the technology!

(Keep in mind the YouTuber for the video mislabeled it.)
edit on 7/23/2015 by ConnectDots because: Add

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConnectDots

In my opinion, the shadow government is made up of these wealthy families and those who do their bidding, such as the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group, and even the United Nations, to offer a few examples.

The shadow government controls the military, and for the most part, the media, academia, and the elected government, which we really don’t elect and all because for the most part, sincere individuals can’t even get on the ballot. Most politicians have been recruited and funded by the minions of the shadow government; therefore, they are beholden to those who put them in office. They are puppets on a string.

There must be quite a few members on ATS who have researched the above thoroughly.

I would like to elicit some feedback on what started you researching those topics, how long you've been at it, which sources made the most sense to you, etc.

Newcomers to this topic need all the help they can get, in this age of information overload!

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Is it correct to say the New World Order is the brainchild of the shadow government?

And is it correct to say the shadow government is made up of the wealthiest families on the planet, who believe themselves to be, by birth, superior to the rest of us?

I think so.

Because the families at the top of the shadow government actually believe, in my opinion, that they are superior, they think that whatever technology that is known on planet Earth at this point in history belongs to them to be used as they see fit.

And that they are justified to lie with impunity about it to the people, in order to keep it secret. There is even the expression “the noble lie.”

Therefore, I believe the only way we the people can become informed about the technology that can be used to solve the world’s problems is to treat whistleblowers with respect, and listen to what they have to say.

Additionally, we should listen to individuals who are self-taught via. information they pursue on their own, sometimes in addition to being university-schooled, in science and technology; because they may very well be correct in what they have to say, even though it may sound like science-fiction or “pseudo-science” to the general populace.

(Keep in mind the YouTuber for the video mislabeled it.)

Listen to researcher Robert Wood, whose work history included being an engineering executive for a contractor of the United States Air Force, focusing on important developments in space, as in looking to the future, at the behest of the Air Force. The year was 1966.

Hit this link to go directly to the spot in the video in YouTube: Link to 4:03

Alternatively, start at 4:03:

edit on 7/25/2015 by ConnectDots because: Add

edit on 7/25/2015 by ConnectDots because: Reverse order

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The shadow government controls the military . . .

Chip Tatum started out in the military.

Find out what it is like to go into the military for the right reasons, and learn the hard way who the military serves, unknowingly for the most part.

Go directly to the segment in YouTube: youtu.be...

Or, start at 53:29:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

The shadow government controls the military . . .

Chip Tatum started out in the military.

First, be advised that there is a typo in the title for the YouTube video I will link to, that is “Jade Help” should be “Jade Helm.”

At the end of the 56:21 video, Chip Tatum makes an appeal to the 20,000,000 veterans in the United States to join a new community of veterans to try to rescue America and restore it to Constitutional government for the sake of our children and grandchildren (my paraphrase of what he said).

Here is the link to the video: www.youtube.com...

He offered a way to do that by sharing the URL for Veterans Against the V.A. and Corruption:

vatva.org...

Are there any veterans on ATS who can share their thoughts on what Chip Tatum was talking about?

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Find out what it is like to go into the military for the right reasons, and learn the hard way who the military serves, unknowingly for the most part.

For me, that brings back to mind one of the most important excerpts I have read so far in my investigation of the New World Order agenda and the shadow government.

The excerpt came from a booklet War Is a Racket by retired United States Marine Corps Major General Smedley D. Butler, which was published in 1935. "War Is a Racket" had been the topic of a speech given by General Butler, after his retirement, in a nationwide tour in the early 30s.

Here is that excerpt:

"I spent 33 years and 4 months in active service as a member of our country's most agile military force--the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from second lieutenant to Major General. And during that period I spent most of my time being a high-class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer for capitalism. I suspected I was part of a racket all the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all members of the military profession I never had an original thought until I left the service."

www.warisaracket.org...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Here is the shocker, Our shadow government has built flying disk that can go to the moon and mars in min.

I enjoyed very much Chip Tatum's succinct reply to Kerry Cassidy's question re. is Chip willing to admit that there is a secret space program?

Listen to the response at this link: youtu.be...

Or, start at 24:37:

There is a website for Air Force Space Command: www.afspc.af.mil...

But, that's not what he said.

He said "Aerospace Command."

Is there a difference?

I see a Wikipedia article for "Aerospace Defense Command," but it is written in the past tense.

Here is the link: en.wikipedia.org...

Hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So outside of this site, what are you doing to stop the NWO?

Holy, never seen such great logical fallacy. We're not allowed to talk about things unless we're actively involved in the solution?

Guess I can't talk about the radiation leaking from Fukushima unless I go over there to help with the cleanup. Can't talk about ISIS unless I'm on the ground in Syria contributing to the cause. Can't talk about GMO foods unless I'm out in front of Monsanto picketing.....etc.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Here is that excerpt:

". . . Like all members of the military profession I never had an original thought until I left the service."

www.warisaracket.org...

In my opinion, this is a very common problem in today’s society for someone who wants to think for himself and speak out about it in relation to public affairs.

It is almost impossible to do so while you’re employed, trying to make a living. There are too many pressures on you.

But once you’re retired, you’re in a better position to become outspoken and an activist.

The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure was a hearing before former members of Congress; otherwise, there would have been no hearing.

This is why we need to take it seriously and not ridicule it because it’s not mainstream.

In fact, it’s the mainstream that is the problem.

edit on 8/13/2015 by ConnectDots because: Use more accurate word

edit on 8/13/2015 by ConnectDots because: Remove extraneous space

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join