It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New MI5 letter unearthed by Cabinet Office warns MP had a "penchant for small boys"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
The letter dates from 1986 and warns of "political embarrassment" in relation to claims of child sexual abuse by MPs , it reportedly mentions an MP with a "penchant for small boys", no mention of any concern for the children involved though.

Police are also examining the newly emerged material.
Many of the new files found were in a set of previously uncatalogued records called "Cabinet Secretary miscellaneous papers".
It included documents about three MPs - former home secretary Leon Brittan, Sir Peter Morrison and Sir William van Straubenzee - although the contents of those papers is not known.

The MI5 letter, written in 1986 by its then boss Sir Antony Duff to the then Cabinet Secretary Sir Robert Armstrong, followed an inquiry into an MP alleged to have a "penchant for small boys"
The letter concluded that the MP's denial was accepted and Sir Anthony wrote that "the risk of political embarrassment to the government is rather greater than the security danger".
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 23-7-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

There is only one thing that surprises me about this and that is the fact this came from the BBC, mind you since Jimmy Saville they are quite keen to distance themselves from child abusers...

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Sickening. Probably just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I think this comes from the BBC 'because' they were found to be covering up Jimmy Saville. The BBC is probably just trying to clean their image up and appear impartial. Though, as with most of their news stories, being impartial isn't exactly their modus operendi.

The paedophile scandal in the UK, and doubtless the rest of the powerful world, is a sickening reminder of the mindset of people who lust for power. Most of the time I question weather these rapes are even sexually motivated and not some predatory response from men with who think they are just too powerful for anyone to stop. Like a lion that kills the new cubs kind of thing. The rapes are mostly little boys too, which again speaks to the dominance aspect of their behaviour. It's very strange. Saying that - these people would, doubtless, abuse anyone and anything if they thought they'd get away with it! Maybe the ability to shape peoples lives gives them the twisted mindset that they now 'own' them too.... Or maybe I just think about it too much and these are all really just sick sick men who cover up their homosexuality with abuse.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think we can see a example of a conspiracy theory turned true!

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
They will pay.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

That thought had occurred to me too , I read about the rumours and the conspiracy theories that surround them years ago but didn't really give them much credence , now it seems there is no smoke without fire.

top topics

join