It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waco Is Suppressing Evidence That Could Clear Innocent Bikers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Why is Waco, Texas, fighting to suppress multiple videos of the shootout that killed nine bikers at the Twin Peaks restaurant on May 17? Why are some attorneys in the case now prohibited from talking to the press? And why haven’t Waco officials revealed how many of the nine victims were killed by bullets from police officers’ guns?

Any time there is an altercation such as occurred in Waco, there will be a host of questions to be answered. Sometimes those questions are satisfactorily given closure, other times they linger indefinitely.

Which is to be the case in this particular circumstance?

One idea that I've seen posted here in regards to other incidences of official oppression situations is echoed in the article:

But if indictments can be filed before evidence inconvenient to Waco authorities is publicly revealed, the leverage changes. A biker might be indicted for conspiracy to murder, then offered a plea deal to accept a much lesser charge, like disturbing the peace, with the understanding that time served would take care of the sentence. That would be a tempting deal to take. And pleading guilty to disturbing the peace would preclude a lawsuit for being arrested without probable cause while saving police and prosecutors from looking like they harassed innocents.

Sounds like coercion to me.

Source article at The Atlantic

What says ATS?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

They were out law bikers . They got what they deserve !

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DEANORULES24

They were out law bikers . They got what they deserve !

What is an outlaw biker and where did you see that written?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DEANORULES24

Tread carefully on accusations like that. I was once associated with Bandidos down in San Antonio, however I've never committed any "OUTLAW" acts such as Waco. Not all of them are bad.
For Instance, being where I was at at the time I was also associated with BBBS (Big Brothers, Big Sisters)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

"Out laws" are the 1%ers
edit on 22-7-2015 by slapjacks because: (no reason given)

link   

Here you are !
www.cnn.com...

link   

Are you absollutely certain?

You might want to take a look at a few articles that are out there.

This one for example:

Vincent Ramirez said media outlets have portrayed his father, Jesus “Jesse” Delgado Rodriguez, 65, as a bad person, and that’s not just inconsiderate — but wrong. And he insisted his father was not involved with any biker gang.

“I don’t want people to be categorizing my dad. That’s not the kind of man he was,” Ramirez said. “He was a veteran. He fought for his country. He was a family man. He loved to ride his motorcycle. He rode with all kind of groups.”

Rodriguez died of gunshot wounds to the head and trunk, according to information released Tuesday by a McLennan County Justice of the Peace.

Or this one:

Sandra “Drama” Lynch, of Mart, is well-known among local bikers for organizing charity concerts for cancer patients, rescuing dogs and fighting for motorcycle-friendly legislation.

In fact, she reserved the patio for Sunday’s meeting of a regional bikers’ rights coalition at Twin Peaks restaurant.

Now Lynch, 53, is in the McLennan County Jail on $1 million bond, along with her husband, Mike Lynch, 62, a plumber. The arrest warrants say the Lynches were part of organized criminal activity that led to the Twin Peaks shootout that left nine bikers dead.

Sounds like some real dangerous people, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Got nothing for any biker gang . Not a teenage gang, that don't know better! Middle aged bitches that are cowards!!
I did not say "outlaws" I said out law bikers . But it's the same.
edit on 22-7-2015 by DEANORULES24 because: add

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Are you absollutely certain?

You might want to take a look at a few articles that are out there.

This one for example:

Vincent Ramirez said media outlets have portrayed his father, Jesus “Jesse” Delgado Rodriguez, 65, as a bad person, and that’s not just inconsiderate — but wrong. And he insisted his father was not involved with any biker gang.

“I don’t want people to be categorizing my dad. That’s not the kind of man he was,” Ramirez said. “He was a veteran. He fought for his country. He was a family man. He loved to ride his motorcycle. He rode with all kind of groups.”

Rodriguez died of gunshot wounds to the head and trunk, according to information released Tuesday by a McLennan County Justice of the Peace.

Or this one:

Sandra “Drama” Lynch, of Mart, is well-known among local bikers for organizing charity concerts for cancer patients, rescuing dogs and fighting for motorcycle-friendly legislation.

In fact, she reserved the patio for Sunday’s meeting of a regional bikers’ rights coalition at Twin Peaks restaurant.

Now Lynch, 53, is in the McLennan County Jail on $1 million bond, along with her husband, Mike Lynch, 62, a plumber. The arrest warrants say the Lynches were part of organized criminal activity that led to the Twin Peaks shootout that left nine bikers dead.

Sounds like some real dangerous people, doesn't it?

Point proven! Good link!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Your mind is closed to any facts logic and reason; check!

Your opinion officially does not count to me until you say something that is based upon facts and not prejudice bias.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Corrections "out law" sorry for not spacing. I guess you thought I was referring to the club "outlaws" which wouldn't matter due to the fact you don't know otherwise annnnnnd here's the icing! They hardly have any presence in Waco, let alone Texas at all.

But I'm a coward, so just disregard my comment.

edit on 22-7-2015 by slapjacks because: hambone

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Another potent Fed (likely the FBI) operation. Too big, too sophisticated for locals.

One or more people in this crowd was advocating randomly killing LEOs. FBI set them up together under the false pretense of an armed gang feud using electronic espionage and undercover agents. Set them up for a legal slaughter to put them in their place. Worked like a machine. Local PD's set up covered crossing positions and opened fire on anything moving in that parking lot.

The way the evidence is being handled is simply a mockery of the victims for the purpose of terrorism.

Typical, illegal manipulation of the criminal justice system. Criminality, terrorism, treason. Looks like some here are having trouble identifying the bad guys. Some people are definitely part of the problem. Eff the Fascists and their apologists.

Information on "threats" against police. They call it "intelligence" but it can't be intelligence from these knuckle draggers.

more information here on the BS official story
edit on 22-7-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

All the dead were killed by police- eyewitness
edit on 22-7-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: BS Fascists

edit on 22-7-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

Outlaws are the 1%ers

I ride with friends; not part of their club simply because I am not much for other people's clubs however pretty much salt of the earth types of people. We do the Toys for Tots thing every year….

If Outlaws are only 1% of all bikers, bikers are a very safe place to be around.

…now if you said outlaw bankers….. Waaay different story!

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
3 choices
1 - you're in a biker gang.
2- you're a want a be, or flunky .
3- you have no idea what your talking about !

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

3 choices

You my friend are # 3
I think we can all agree on that.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

3 choices

I am the ONLY one to make choices for myself. You can keep your choices for yourself.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Buddy 1%er is a term, it's not literal. But I feel you, I use to do the same thing. rides with friends, charities etc etc.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I don't ride but I know some folks who do and some who ride with clubs. Some of the most loyal, chivalrous, respectful men I know. Many of them are veterans, and many of them do way more charity and community work than a lot of other people I know.

When my wife was a waitress, the bikers left the best tips, were most respectful, and helped her deal with drunk customers getting out of hand.

I prefer not to entertain trolls, but I wanted to add my 2 cents to help set the record straight, as someone who is not affiliated with any clubs or rides for that matter. Sounds like your time could be better spent than bad mouthing a group of people without any facts or evidence.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I was talking about DEANORULES24 LOL, you're good.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

You told on your self , Your a # 2.
Both ways.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join