It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first Conspiracy puzzle.. maybe someone can offer pointers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

I don't know what you're on to but if you go missing ill assume this is why

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

omg lol

nah I have the new tracking chip in my brain

left the iphone app and password to a trusted source

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
Running threw emotional, mixed, overwhelmed feelings right now.. I don't know how to respond to this never mind the information..

One: how the hell do I thank you guys
Two: right now I am actually kind of freaked out. how do you guys know so much ?

Need to hide under a bed for a bit when I get back to reality.. upfront thank you.. respect.. keep me in mind pls if you can I want to talk more if you still want to tell me things.. This is just too 'good' (kind of twisted metaphor for this topic but hopefully you feel  how I mean it). crap what the hell are u doin to me you abnormal folk btw are you people even real for gods sake. ok roger out (are those the words?) btw don't answer that lol yes i am a weird freak. I shhhut up now

you are too funny, but no, thank you for starting this thread.
We havn't touched on Ukraine so much yet.
They are in such a bad spot being used by both sides in all of this.

Ok hide for a bit [under the bed] Lol
But then come back out and play.

Are we even real?
I am at least half real, if I'm even in a real universe,
or what, what is real? Saying "is real," makes me think "israel"

Roger out.. Hahaha I have no idea,
but you said it cute. But now you have me wondering.

Anyway I'll get some Ukraine links started in,
when I can think a little better.

Roger out ! !

edit on 24-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What a brilliant thread!!

Fascinating and terrifying in equal measure, this will keep me engrossed for weeks.

Thank-you!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Reverbs

Not surprising. The Ukraine is in the middle of a currency war that will ultimately destroy the west (first economically, the with violence).

As of Jan 1, 2015, Putin established a Neo-Soviet currency power block called the Eurasian Economic Union, and China has big plans to use AIIB to strengthen their currency (they've already dropped the price of silver and gold). Together, China, the EEU, and probably Iran will funnel their money into BRICS to knock out the USD as reserve currency.

Europe is dependent on Russian natural gas and the Ukraine owes $17 billion to Russia in gas bills alone. So the west is doing all it can to fund the Ukrainian war with IMF bailouts, and Ukraine is in no position to resist.

Its going to get ugly really fast. Pretty soon BRICS will be the economic superpowers, and the west will be reduced to 3rd world status. You will know that this is true when the US Stock Market crashes on November 19th of 2015.

Just watch it unfold and invest in peanut butter.

Wow! Now that was a trip to opposite land! I'm assuming they'll do this through magic? I'll literally eat crow if you turn out to be right, but your post is like saying, "everything is going to get really dry because a lot of rain is coming, and a huge spill of red paint on the highway is going to make it turn blue." Bizarre...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Well, right now the USD dominates global trade. If BRICS can up root that dominance, then thing will get really bad really fast.

Would you like to explain your take on the situation? Im interested in your opinion.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: dogstar23

Well, right now the USD dominates global trade. If BRICS can up root that dominance, then thing will get really bad really fast.

Would you like to explain your take on the situation? Im interested in your opinion.

USD.. EURO.. I don't see a way those won't go down. Saudi Arabia talked about moving away from the Dollar as reserve currency by 2025. This is the "petrodollar."

Meanwhile the military might of China and Russia, Iran.. They are getting stronger..
At the Same time we see Asian countries around China getting nervous. Japan is close to not just using it's military as defense..

Japan's lower house approves change to self-defence law

The changes would allow Japanese troops to fight overseas for the first time since World War Two.
The bills still need approval from the upper house, but many expect them to eventually be passed into law.

A large part of the US Navy is towards China.

China’s New Islands Are Clearly Military, U.S. Pacific Chief Says

ASPEN, Colo. – The top U.S. military officer in the Pacific sternly warned China on Friday to immediately cease its “aggressive coercive island building” in the South China Sea, which he argued was intended clearly for China’s military use as forward operating bases in combat against their regional neighbors.

Adm. Harry Harris, commander of U.S. Pacific Command, said the U.S. would use military force to defend its interests and its allies against any threats from the islands.

Ukraine was supposed to be something of an Afghanistan for Russia. Meaning the USA was trying to get Russia to invade with a large land force in order to keep Ukraine from going to the west, which would basically screw over Russia. So far they have been smart stayed off from massing inside Ukraine. I suspect what we see is mostly Special Forces types. Train up a squad of guys.. Send in supplies.

Back to China..
World Trade Organization.. Rare Earth elements. The US filed a complaint to the WTO, about China holding back Rare Earth Materials from the world market to drive prices. The WTO favored the US in this dispute, but by 2018 they may be using all the Rare Earth materials they produce. Think of Cell phones, and F-35s.

China loses trade dispute over rare earth exports

China has lost a dispute at the World Trade Organization over limits on rare earth and metals exports, handing Europe and the United States a victory over what they see as Beijing's unfair trade practices.

"Today's ruling by the WTO on rare earth shows that no one country can hoard its raw materials from the global market place at the expense of its other WTO partners," said EU Trade Commissioner Karel De Gucht.

economies are not my strong suit. I meant to talk about that, but meh.. I guess I can't really. I'm trying to get there.
I may have rambled a bit in here, I don't know sorry if I am.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

This video is pretty close to your OP in purpose. I have enjoyed watching it, and the best part for me is that the way it's presented is more fact based than most videos like it.

The beginning is basically NWO/Skull and bones type stuff. If you are even on ATS at all, you can probably skip that part. Bush, Kerry, Clinton, Kissinger, Obama.. New world order talks..

At around 33:00 in the Video they start talking about 9/11. It's clear and concise, and names a lot of actual names, and companies. At around 57:00 through 58:00 or there about you see the Stand down order for shooting down the plane that was headed towards the Pentagon. Drills on the day through about 1:00:00.

1:00:00 - 1:07:00 some cutting scenes telling people wake up, and more New World order talk. Global currency after collapse, being claimed by Beck, and Dobbes, but then also stated by some in power.

1:08:00 micro chips, global currency, cashless society.

At 1:12:00 the video really heats up.
"We blew up every grain silo, every food processing plant we could find."
"We didn't want them to be able to feed themselves for a long long time."

At about 1:15:00 you see death rates for children under 5 rise by 600% in the years after sanctions started in Iraq.
Water treatment wasn't being able to be fixed. Part of the sanctions involved banning the importation of chlorine.

around 1:16:50 we get into congressional record from 1917 that banking interests were interested in finding out how many papers were needed to be bought out to generally control the news flow int he US.

Anyway I'll end that here.. You should really take a watch. 9/11 is 33:00 to about 1:00:00
But the best part of the video starts at 1:12:00 onward.
It's maybe the most revealing video I have seen naming companies, names, groups...
1:23:30 or so get's into Federal reserve, IMF, World Bank.

Anyway great video.. Goes with the OP.. Don't have to watch the whole thing.
edit on 25-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Mastronaut

Hello 

Thank you I have read your post through. Ok here it is.. I promise I am not playing dumb. En is my 4th lang this topic is extremely complex in content and reading it in foreign lang doesn't help I literally get a brain coma overload and just can't focus with this much info. If it is ok I wrote this months ago, I wanted to ask someone but things where extremely intense on the forum at that time. I don't even know if it is correct or if I make sense. but again this is my current question regards this particular topic. If you can go from my point and redirect my mind on this one.. you would help me out so much to grasp this. I hope I catch on.. 

wrote this on 17/march

Today I saw a women (and a syrian group of people) crying in front of White House holding a picture of Assad looking like hitler. I was heartbroken so I went online to try to understand what she was crying about 

so I opened google to see who Assad is and why is the lady so upset with him 

and I read 

US denies Assad has role in Syrian peace. SSyrian President Bashar al-Assad will never be part of peace negotiations to halt the brutal civil war, US officials have vowed, adding they were taking every step to bring an end to his rule. 

- So I thought that's good 

www.skynews.com.au... 

and then later today I was flipping between chanels and I stop at sbs news and I see assad saying he will step down when people will stop voting for him 

so I thought what the hell did I just hear . people voted for him ? 

and I came to this  

President Asad obtained 10,319,723 votes, or 88.7% of the valid votes. That means that 65% of the registered 

voters chose Assad. 

I don't understand ..this is an overwhelming amount of votes for some you don't like 

this is the next article I came across 
I read this article and comments and I still can not understand what it is saying 

news.yahoo.com...
can't copy anything from it but something like thousands of Syrian people abroad in Lebanon comming to vote for him too

edit on 25-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I am adding this so I don't forget want to come back to this. I am adding this to you because you were on that topic. no need to reply is just a mental note thank you heaps btw for contributing and I yuck Vegemite
btw the most common peanut butter thing i heard since always.. but it was only just recently at the age of 7x 4 was my first time I tried peanut butter and jelly (? raspberry jam don't know what jelly is) man yeah it works but ok people are kind of weird
nvm. sorry for the nonsense yep

Ok add: to the SR I was so mixed in.. didn't give it much thought why it surprised me to see this news. I didn't dig into it one bit yet. but 

mmm I remember mum calling me years back in winter(EU) she said that the heat was shut of for a day or two. we (SR) I think owed money or overused agreed supply. so

doesn't SR get gas from Russia ??? or what the ?? i will have a look (maybe - its too much atm) but I doubt that I will get somewhere.. I know out of everyone I should know but I just don't

anyho if what i remember is true not just my vivid poorly informed me, than I find that berserk (why ? not sure yet either lol) I mean until some proper looking into it is just pointless mind drift here. 

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I love this thread 

main reson:

It may finally point to the face and persons responsible 

this is not a battle of folk.. reminds me of a creepy forest and Joe and his creepy fingers pointing.. oh no you don't want to go down that road

reverbs (Israel.. god that was too good of a pun u darn shiller)

But.. for reverb reals.. I finally understand what you said to me in private. I do agree with you.. didn't pick up your view a.t.t maybe just maybe there is some hope for morality to come back into fashion.

yes these people are so deep in their vortex of deception they are perhaps convinced that they psychopatic show is actually the reality. Actors become their characters and their life becomes script of lies 

there is no going back 
the melody of deception is too deep 

the only excuse is as always.. we are all only human
how would we run the world.. mistakes made.. damage irreversible

human
would we forgive 

i completely trashed the way you said it.. you said it perfectly I would copy it here u know messy massengera. maybe you can rephrase it back to the way it made sense.. let me know if I make no sense even to you

what i said back than... that i dont agree.. I meant it on regular joe level (people used to getting loans, credit cards without thinking.. need those shoes man ya know you don't get it can't live without)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
But.. for reverb reals.. I finally understand what you said to me in private. I do agree with you.. didn't pick up your view a.t.t maybe just maybe there is some hope for morality to come back into fashion.

yes these people are so deep in their vortex of deception they are perhaps convinced that they psychopatic show is actually the reality. Actors become their characters and their life becomes script of lies 

there is no going back 
the melody of deception is too deep 

the only excuse is as always.. we are all only human
how would we run the world.. mistakes made.. damage irreversible

human
would we forgive 

i completely trashed the way you said it.. you said it perfectly I would copy it here u know messy massengera. maybe you can rephrase it back to the way it made sense.. let me know if I make no sense even to you

what i said back than... that i dont agree.. I meant it on regular joe level (people used to getting loans, credit cards without thinking.. need those shoes man ya know you don't get it can't live without)

Right well, I meant it at a regular joe level too. All it takes are positive psychological operations rather than the negative ones. People don't need to be in debt. They don't need that silly $500 purse or whatever.

There was another thread (sorry memory).. It was talking about corruption in government, but the point of the thread that went over the head of too many was that corruption is in all people, not just those in power positions making changes. If the little people were not greedy, those in power couldn't use that greed against them. You can't go into debt if you don't ask for debt.

Corruption starts going away when you use your powers to help other people. those people are thankful, and they want to help you out in return. Now we have an area where no one will go hungry, so people don't feel the I'm going to get mine while the getting is good and screw the next guy.

Anyway it's my only alternative to the obvious revolution, civil war, ww3 scenario.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

FYI :

Why syrians support Bashar Al Assad

Everyone should read this.
I've been trying to put it out there how he is being framed in so many ways.
I saw the same happen in Libya and on down the list they go.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Thank you.

Just another actuality update that fits in here for those interested :
Turkish Air Force Strikes Kurds In Iraq, Islamic State In Syria

The strikes in Iraq targeted the Kurdistan Workers' Party, or PKK, whose affiliates have been effective in battling the Islamic State group. The strikes further complicate the U.S.-led war against the extremists, which has relied on Kurdish ground forces making gains in Iraq and Syria.

A spokesman in Iraq for the PKK, which has been fighting Turkey for autonomy since 1984 and is considered a terrorist organization by Ankara and its allies, said the strikes likely spelled the end of the peace process.

EDIT :

Please also consider the ironical :
Turkey agrees to grant US access to İncirlik Air Base

edit on 25-7-2015 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Added text

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Adding to Alfaco

Twin plane Malaysian Airlines Boeing 777 EH6(ER) reg. no: 9M MRI has been kept out of regular service inside Tel Aviv Airport in Israel hidden and stored away since Oct 13. 

A twin Boeing was sold to GA Telesis and relicensed from reg. no: 9M MRI to N105GT-GA-Telesis 

www.planespotters.net... 

Boeing delivered plane over to the Israeli government using leasing company Alafco without a purchase order. 

www.alafco-kw.com... 

Aafco's stakeholders

Today, 53% of ALAFCO is owned by KFH, 11.5% is owned by Kuwait Airways Corporation (KAC) and the remainder is held by private investors.

Kuwait Finance House (KFH) is a leader in the financial services industry specializing in Islamic banking. The company provides a wide range of Sharia compliant products and services covering banking, real estate, trade finance, investment portfolios and corporate, commercial and retail financial markets.

Kuwait Airways Corporation, established in 1954, is Kuwait’s national carrier and is fully owned by Kuwaiti government.

Additionally

Kuwait Finance House pivots to Turkey as it mulls Malaysia exit

mobile.reuters.com...

a reply to: stdscf12

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

this is so twisted !!!

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

oh wow

ok you will need to help me get through the information you’ve posted

i only just finished the Syria thing god !!!

you know the map you have posted

can we go back to it ?

add the pipelines to it.. whos sponsored the projects or maybe who gets the most cash flow out of it..
not countries but would be better to identify actual people (eg investors and stakeholders) if it works like that

I am completely lost atm

then we break down the rest of what you added

there is so much information in the lol I would loose my mind if I read that right now..

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

The other poster seems very much more knowledgeable about the pipelines. I've heard so many different pipeline projects and none of them seem to go forward. Someone else comes in and changes the game..

Putin seemed to have come out of nowhere with a Turkey pipeline deal, but then, did anything ever happen?

It's all a lot to look into.

One of the articles I posted talks about Turkey changing it's missile systems to be able to target Israeli jets. Another article showed that they were purchasing Chinese missile systems which would automatically be able to target Israeli jets.
Turkey announced this when . . . .

Well back to the map and an article.
hotair.com...

Turkey has announced retrofitting her air force’s IFF systems, and planning to do so with her ships and submarines, a few days after Israel and Greece signed a military cooperation agreement.

Turkish announcement was also made two weeks before the target date for offshore oil drilling to begin south of Cyprus, in the area where Cyprus and Israel have established a maritime claims agreement.

Another article:

www.hurriyetdailynews.com... =348

They are all still fighting over it.. The article explains the US found the oil in 2011.. That's when my other articles are from 2011..

Cyprus sitting on Natural Gas Gold Mine.

Anyway the Israeli natural gas fields that you mentioned above were also contested by Turkey and I'm not sure if that's been resolved just yet..
So we can at least see, where Turkey and Israel and Greece are all fighting over these fields of oil and gas..

Next time I will get to the pipelines.. That's where we see the major uh oh...

Guess who has the most Natural gas?
Russia and Iran.
who could have guessed?

Proven Natural Gas reserves.
Click on the Graph to the Right and Especially notice Iran's Proven Natural Gas reserves.. They keep going up.. I bet USA would like to make nice with Iran if they can ensure a good deal.. Try and pull them away from Russia.

This Map has Russia and Iran in Orange.. So we can see where Natural Gas would be coming from, and where it would have to go through to get to Europe.. Just a visual, until I do the research. I'm sure I could find maps already pre made of course.
Noticing of course to get to Europe without going through Ukraine, you basically have to go through Turkey.. Or

OR..

www.rt.com...

This pipeline is Gazprom. Russian Company.
expected to be completed by December 2016, according to company CEO Aleksey Miller.

They will be working with:
Turkey’s Botas Petroleum Pipeline Corporation
edit on 26-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join