It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death Penalty Ideas.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Murder is wrong. God says so. Are you going against the word of our Lord

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnightFire
How about an eye for an eye. Kill them they way they killed their victim.

I agree with this one.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
although i can understand the want or some would say the need for vengeance, and want the condemned to suffer the way their victims did. but by doing unspeakable things to people for execution, would make society no better than the condemned.

the quickest way of dispatching them, whether painful or not is the way to go. put em down and don't draw it out then move on with life.
edit on 28-9-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Not a fan of the death penalty.

I think life without any possibility of parole is a far harsher sentence.
I would reserve that for all murder and child abuse convictions.

But I think the death penalty should not be entirely ruled out for the most high profile crimes.

For Politicians and celebrities caught in mass crimes like child abuse it should be a option. same with politicians that abuse there position of power.

I would not execute terrorist under any circumstances. They want to be martyred. No life in prison without access to the outside world in any way except through a lawyer and if they are a Islamic fed on a diet of nothing but pork!

If done a simple morphine overdose.

Its not pretty but the person will die with no pain and will just drift away on a euphoric cloud.
Its cheap too.
edit on 28-9-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-9-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You'd think the more heinous the crimes, the more heinous the penalty would be.

A lifetime in prison, eating bland meals, no visitors, in a bland setting, hoping you'll get out, or not being able to kill yourself for an easy way out punishment enough I guess. Hell, they probably be hoping for an execution.

So they can feel like the victim, when they bend over for processing.

Although it would be easier just to throw people in a dark or burning pit, or make it like Escape from New York.

edit on 28-9-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

O K Let's get really gross and barbaric.

This would of course be done in an effort of deterance rather than pure punishment.

Why not let the surviving members of the victums family pick a member of the "convicted murder's" own family.
They would also select the means by which an execution would be preformed as the murder watched.
The "convicted murderer" would then spend the rest of their lives in prison so they could remember and better appreciate the concequences of their actions.

As I said, this should work more as a deterent than a means of punishment, but I guess that could work out also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join