It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murder-Suicide claims the lives of 2 Adults and 2 Children in Atlanta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
An entire family erased, wiped out in the blink of an eye. Why is it that those intent on mayhem and destruction don't just start and end with themselves, let alone snuff out the lives of kids? That's the part that really makes my teeth grind, is the deaths of innocents to make a statement or in retribution. It'll be a reoccurring event, until a way is found to correct the faulty wiring schematic in twisted heads.

www.aol.com...|main5-news|dl4|sec1_lnk3%26pLid% 3D1481496203

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

People that mass murder and kill themselves usually blame others for their own anger issues.

Don't make me angry,

You're gonna get it.

This is for your own good.

They need to blame others for their failure to solve their own issues, letting resentment about some perceived offense build to anger, to rage, to action out of control. They take their anger out on others, their cup of anger runs over and they act out their anger….

Mostly, people who kill a bunch of other people hide their problems until they can't control their rage anymore, they hide their anger, covering it up to keep up appearances until one day, snap. They are ticking time bombs waiting for the straw that breaks their back of rage.

The thing that puts them over the edge.

The last straw

The look what you made me do.

They kiil themselves out of recognition what they have done or cowardice or because they can't admit they are wrong.

Thats the end result of a life time of hiding their feelings, squashing resentment and building little things up in their head instead of defusing them.

Mountains out of mole hills.

Building walls between them and the world one brick at a time.

Isolating, fuming, seething, preparing for that day…

So sad kids aren't taught coping skills to relieve anger face embarrassment, not become bullied, etc.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Ugh how can some one do this

Thoughts and prayers to rhe families of the deceased.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

That was my point--how can anyone look at a child, and plan that ending their existence is a viable solution. In the wake of one person's actions, devastation and utter grief is whats left for the remaining family. Thoughts and prayers to those that have gone on, and those that are left indeed.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The motive behind it could be faith based...

Hear this one out:

Perhaps they are depressed and want to die. But believe that if they kill themselves and their family that they will be reunited on the other side.

Or it could be jealousy. He figures i will kill my wife so she cant find another man to replace me. An i will kill my kids so they don't have to grow up with out parents.

This is just grasping at straws here. I have no inclination on what would posses a person to do this in the first place.

How does one look into their child's eyes before killing them.

The perp. should have just swallowed the barrel and left it at that.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This happened at the house that is literally right next to the entrance of my neighborhood. The 2 little boys go to school with my son. What I am having an extremely hard time with is why the kids? The shooter was not their father and according to Forsyth county news they were sleeping when he shot them. Their deaths were unnecessary. He shot their mom on the front porch, why could he not just leave the kids out of it. I will find the article & figure out how to post it after I get my kids to bed.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ad1220
This happened at the house that is literally right next to the entrance of my neighborhood. The 2 little boys go to school with my son. What I am having an extremely hard time with is why the kids? The shooter was not their father and according to Forsyth county news they were sleeping when he shot them. Their deaths were unnecessary. He shot their mom on the front porch, why could he not just leave the kids out of it. I will find the article & figure out how to post it after I get my kids to bed.

Have you discussed this with your son? I don't envy that talk, as there is no explanation possible for the loss of 2 boys. My heart goes out to those effected by this incident, and extended family left to pick up the pieces.

Any further information is welcomed. Give your kids and extra hug and kiss before tucking them in, same as I intend to.

new topics

top topics

join