It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

101 Pics That Prove Nephilim Giants Existed - Hidden History - Part 2

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IofRa

I will take my chances with science that admits and submits itself to falsifiability any day over people who demand to be handed an invitation to the party because their conclusions are superior to definitive science any day of the week. Unless Hancock or Vieira can adhere to the scientific method, submit their findings for review and have others actually reproduce or come to the same end result as their conclusions then yes... it is in fact a fluff n' buff. You're addressing me, not their claims and haven't supported their claims. When I posted the specifics of why Vieria had his TedX presentation moved, you attacked TedX and did nothing to dispute the actual reasons for the removal and subsequent move of his presentation, let alone give any supporting data for why his information is in fact correct. Likewise with Hancock's similar scenario. All you have done is demonstrate scientific illiteracy and not an iota of validated data. It's an intellectually dishonest tactic. Especially when I posted not just links but the actual pertinent information. But hey... if you want to be overly mistrusting of science while typing to a stranger through your PC or phone or tablet from hundreds or thousands of miles away, who am I to argue?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yeah, hard to trust peoples blogs for reasonable information.

A++ Avatar pic by the way

<< 5  6  7   >>

join