It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

was I/we abducted?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This happened a few years ago, and I personally am at a loss.

One night, me and my child's mother came home late, we went straight to bed. I rolled over to go to sleep, facing the window. Last thing I remember is this bright, indirect light shining in. I thought "an animal triggered the flood light." Then thinking, "there is no flood light..." next thing I knew I was waking up the next morning. I rolled over and told her about my dream, I couldn't remember the exact specifics but I knew we were in a space ship, being forced to sleep together. I described what I could remember at the time to her. She shrugged it off and said, "weird I had a similar dream."

We haven't talked about it since.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
You will have to go into more detail, and not just a vague cliff notes version.

Any marks, missing time, sudden memories, dogs barking when it happened...

So far it sounds like a bad case of indigestion.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Like I've said, it's been a few years.

No markings on me, not that I can see anyway. As we were going to sleep, can't really account for missing time. No dogs near by.

Only things that have me perplexed: the sudden light, the fact that I was instantly asleep(very out of character for me no matter how exhausted I am), and the shared dream. We're not exactly emotionally close, we never were.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Indigestion really?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrimeAutobot

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Indigestion really?

I chuckled

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Op they feed off sexual energy which is why they had you sleep together in there presence.

If you want to avoid it ever happening again use the name of Jesus or call on God's angels they will run away like the Cockaroaches they are.

Reason I know this I have been a lifetime abductee and as soon as I started calling on them the abductions stopped.These aliens are really demons with technology but have no power against God,his angels and jesus.

Note that I am not religious nor do I go to church.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yet you call out to Jesus and 'God's angels' for protection....Yeah....Totally not religious.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Yet you call out to Jesus and 'God's angels' for protection....Yeah....Totally not religious.

I am not affiliated with any religion.I however believe in a higher power.A power that can stop these aliens in there tracks..I am spiritual not religious..

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PrimeAutobot

If you're going to subscribe to that belief, would it be safe to assume that Christianity isn't what we think it is? As the holy family isn't exactly holy, that really it's just (for lack of better term) feared extraterrestrial warlords?

I'm not mocking you, or trying to offend you.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: stlborn86

Your case is typical--or rather UNtypical in that you mentioned it even after years. Don't worry about drive-by requests for more details. Such folks are not likely to believe you any way and may simply want more details in order to pick the experience apart looking for flaws in your account.

Feel confident that you did have some sort of UFO experience and have achieved some level of accepting it. That will be about the best you can do. The government is never going to come along and hand you a check for any PTSD that you may suffer. Our governments know damned well that there are forces out there, if somewhat benevolent, that are causing harm to innocent individuals with the abductions.

If your child was conceived after this event, I'll wager that she came with somewhat different views than mom and dad.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I am not affiliated with any religion.I however believe in a higher power.A power that can stop these aliens in there tracks..I am spiritual not religious..

Then why use the modernized form of the name of a deity specific to one religion?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: stlborn86
This happened a few years ago, and I personally am at a loss.

One night, me and my child's mother came home late, we went straight to bed. I rolled over to go to sleep, facing the window. Last thing I remember is this bright, indirect light shining in. I thought "an animal triggered the flood light." Then thinking, "there is no flood light..." next thing I knew I was waking up the next morning. I rolled over and told her about my dream, I couldn't remember the exact specifics but I knew we were in a space ship, being forced to sleep together. I described what I could remember at the time to her. She shrugged it off and said, "weird I had a similar dream."

We haven't talked about it since.

I don't buy alien abduction stories one bit. But I do enjoy reading people's accounts of experiences. Appreciate the share

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

She did not, she was here a bit before this happened. Although, it would be interesting to watch her grow up and see if there is actually anything to the whole starchild claim.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Sounds fascinating. I've had similar nights where for some peculiar reason where it seemed like the entire night has skipped. It hasn't happened often in a while, but it often has me wondering, especially with some of the creepier nightmares I have that feel more real than while I'm actually awake.

We can only speculate, I doubt anyone has all of the answers to this phenomenon. I doubt it has anything to do with aliens, though, nor does it appear to be delusions or demons. It's something... old, as I find the stories about faerie and djinn abductions to be an interesting parallel.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stlborn86
a reply to: PrimeAutobot

If you're going to subscribe to that belief, would it be safe to assume that Christianity isn't what we think it is? As the holy family isn't exactly holy, that really it's just (for lack of better term) feared extraterrestrial warlords?

I'm not mocking you, or trying to offend you.

Religion and spirituality are two different things..

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Then why use the modernized form of the name of a deity specific to one religion?

Because that's what worked...And God is not specific to one religion last I checked.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

And God is not specific to one religion last I checked.

Perhaps not, but "Jesus" certainly is....Anyway....

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Funny instead of focusing on the ops story your focusing on whether or not I'm religious..

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

And God is not specific to one religion last I checked.

Perhaps not, but "Jesus" certainly is....Anyway....

So your point is?

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

If you want to avoid it ever happening again use the name of Jesus or call on God's angels they will run away like the Cockaroaches they are. Reason I know this I have been a lifetime abductee and as soon as I started calling on them the abductions stopped.These aliens are really demons with technology but have no power against God,his angels and jesus.

What he said...

Video entitled "Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled" confirms this as well...

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan
"Joe is obviously not popular with many UFO believers for ‘blowing the whistle’ and revealing the deception behind it all..." Lifting the veil on the UFO phenomenon

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join