It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Quick Video That Genuinely Shows Who Holds the Power.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Apologies if this clip has been posted previously, several searches turned up nothing.

This is a 10 second clip of Don Regan, CEO of Merrill Lynch giving orders to then President Ronald Reagan. The clip is brief but the body language and facial expressions tell us so much about how things really work in this country.

The question is, if this is how severe the master/puppet relationship was back then, how much more intense has it gotten in the years since?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RobertAntonWeishaupt

I'm interested in seeing this, but the video didn't work.

Did you make sure to just copy the end of the youtube URL?

For www.youtube.com... you would include the last part, zKfmShJ48O4 to embed

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Is this the one?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobertAntonWeishaupt

The question is, if this is how severe the master/puppet relationship was back then, how much more intense has it gotten in the years since?

The master/puppet relationship has been present in all governments ever since the first one.

The current master/puppet relationships are around 100 years old now.

And it's worldwide.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Looks fake to me. I'm no expert in lipreading, but I don't think "speed it up" is what he said.

edit on 21-7-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Looked to me like he said "Speed it up, speed it up..." (twice)

You could even hear it the first time through the microphone.

Keep in mind that they did call it "Reagan Era" for a reason - he was a new breed of president, pretty much representing big money interest and allowing the corporations to enjoy the spoils of his willingness to go along with it

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I agree lips indicate something else other than..."Speed it up"

OP we need a better translation.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

can we have some context for this ? date - place - nature of the event ?????????????????

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

en.m.wikipedia.org...

In one year between July 2007 and July 2008, Merrill Lynch lost $19.2 billion, or $52 million daily.

Andrew Cuomo, New York Attorney General, threatened to sue Merrill Lynch in August 2008 over its misrepresentation of the risk on mortgage-backed securities.[31] A week earlier, Merrill Lynch had offered to buy back $12 billion in auction-rate debt and said it was surprised by the lawsuit.

Merrill Lynch is now part of Bank of America.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Oddly enough, Reagan had the power to destroy the banks but he chose not to do it. Obama has that power too.

It would take extreme measures for sure, but these banks aren't in complete control.... that's why they dump so much money into their people, it buys some security.

Never forget the day Obama sold out when he gathered those 10 CEO's and left with them in a giant party.
edit on 23-7-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

top topics

join