It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cincinnati Campus Cop Kills Unarmed Black Man

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
I checked again and you are correct. I apologize albeit I have some choice words for my county bmv.

However. ..no reason to pull him over as I never am and im white. ..definitely no reason fo a non adjudicated killing.

a reply to: buddah6

It is looking like the cop will be indicted as soon as next Friday. The Cincinnati city prosecutor is being deliberately closed mouth about the current process. I hope that the local rebel-rousers don't complicate the judicial processes by doing something stupid.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Thank you for taking it easy on me

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Indicted in order to calm those who are easily outraged by authority.

edit on 24-7-2015 by DindoNuffins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DindoNuffins

Indicted in order to calm those who are easily outraged by authority.

There are two "Bishops" that enrage the masses as demonstrated in the killing of Officer Kim a month ago. They were quick to get their faces on the local news until they found that the cop was ambushed. It was several days later that they reappeared to give their condolences two days after Kim's funeral.

The Cincinnati "bishops" buy into a national black lives matters dialog regardless of the facts. I am sure they are whipping up some discontent over this last shooting. They want confrontation not for race relations but to advance themselves in the national discord...I want to be the next Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson mentality.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

No big thang!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Today, UC Officer Ray Tinsing was indicted for murder by prosecutor Joe Deter. It was announced in a news conference with all the officials from the City of Cincinnati and University of Cincinnati. Unfortunately, the "Bishop Bobby Hilton" from "Black Lives Matter" was given an opportunity to speak that he had missed with the murder of Officer Sonny Kim a month ago.

A "Black lives Matters" rally has been called at the Hamilton County Courthouse tonight. I hope that "Bishop Hilton" does the best thing for the black public here in Cincinnati and not use the inflammatory rhetoric he demonstrated before learning that Officer Kim was ambushed by a black man, not the other way around. It took him two days after Kim's funeral to issue condolences to the Kim family.

"Bishop Hilton" is making efforts to be the local Al Sharpton. I fear this is going to be done on the backs of young black men.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join