It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the ISS encounter two UFO's on close collision ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: buzzEmiller

Jim does get things wrong. Jim called me names when I said that the STS-75 Tether mission I released had used the same tether that it used on an earlier failed "tether" mission. I had to post a press conference by NASA... with them saying that it was the same failed "tether" that was they reused that had failed again. Jim was wrong.

It happens, but I can’t for the life of me remember disputing that the tether on the second mission was the same as on the first – I helped design those missions – I’m baffled by the accusation and wish somebody would find my words saying what Martyn says I said so I can properly retract and apologize. A little help here, Martyn?

Jim had to back away from the official NASA explanation , right here at ATS, explaining that the UFOs zooming around space...during a search for the MIR by NASA shuttle cameras...were "SHOOTING STARS" ...meteors!!! Jim agreed that they are not shooting stars at 200 miles up! So why did NASA CAP COM go on & on along with the astronauts (including Story Musgrave) saying they were Meteors when they HAD to know better?

Where’s my mistake? The NASA broadcast commentator had never seen so many streaks and made an immediate guess. People familiar with space videos, in the control center, never thought these were meteors.

Do not let these skeptics shout 'case closed'! Keep an open mind. To glorify & magnify the skeptics such as Mr. Oberg is a mistake. They are just doing there job keeping us all in line.

That’s what it boils down to in the end, your interpretations have no evidence to support them so you assign malevolent motives to those who disagree. Sad.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Here's the sort of basic information about the STS-63 video that Martyn remains resolutely unaware of so he can proclaim his absolute certainty the dots on his videos can't be ice because, he claims, nobody mentions them.

spaceflight.nasa.gov...

During launch, a leak occurred in the Shuttle's reaction control system, causing propellant to spew in a cone-shaped pattern, "like a snowstorm for five miles up into space," according to Commander Jim Wetherbee. Flight controllers worried that the propellant could contaminate the Soyuz's optical sensors, needed in preparation for reentering Earth's atmosphere. But the leak lessened as the Shuttle neared Mir and the two ground control teams agreed to proceed with the rendezvous.

edit on 28-7-2015 by JimOberg because: fix url

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Still with the tether incident?

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Right , we have to assume that's what we seeing in the video's is just that , or something else I don't know but it's moving to fast IMO to call it debris . Does debris fly faster then the ISS ,is it possible?

So you'd like it not to be debris, therefore it can't be debris? That's a bit disingenuous, don't you think?

The ISS does not move at the speed of light, therefore it is perfectly possible for something to move faster than it.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join