It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Live We Sleep -

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10
There is soooo much in this movie.

There's no way to glean it all from 1 or 2 sittings.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Awesome! And i want to say one thing about this vid, there is more, but this stood out. Maybe i over analyse i dunno but around 24 minutes, roddy pipers friend here starts talking about the psychopaths running the world. I found it odd? that Alex Jones ignored him, did not say thankyou for your views or anything and went straight to roddy piper. The guy sitting next to Piper looked somewhat hmmm put back momentarily, but then as i looked at his expression, seemed to expect to be treated as though his opinion mattered little. In fact through the whole interview i felt this. Is it just me or did anyone else get this same impression?

Roddy Piper years later and his take on this movie among other things going on, on planet earth.

edit on 7/20/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Oh i know what you mean. I think there's probably only around 30% of the entire population of earth who actually question anything anymore, like most are probably 'introverts'. hah!

iIll be watching these several times more to see what i missed the first time!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Any suggestions on how to wake up, I feel I want to, but what ever they're using is just too powerful :-/

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Esarman

These jokes are not more powerful than You or I. Their only hope is that we'll 'Believe' they are more powerful than You or I. If People chose not to believe in the hype and the rubbish, it would no longer subconsiously have a negative effect on the lives of the many.

There are ways to wake up, one which is simple is, simply being aware of what they're doing. When you're aware of it all, it no longer controls the individual and therefore they can no longer control what you think see or feel.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Watch at 1:46

Watch all of it. I like the part where the Narrator says ' It doesn't matter if you're black or white' the 'elites own both of you,thus the Friends in the film who are black and white. Wake up and realise you're being 'had' by people who feel important based on how much money they have, and thus, how many people they get to own unknowing to them.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Another one you might like is "Dark City". Similar premise as Matrix and They Live. That the world isn't what it seems and there is really something else controlling reality behind the scenes.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Thankyou for replying, and yes i love Dark City, I've watched it 7 times
and upon you mentioning it, I may watch it again. It's one of those rare movies you can watch more than twice, like, The Mummy the first movie. I absolutely love that one too!

Dark City was an Excellent story line loved it, his eyes are almost as green as mine. And the best part about it, was that it was Believable! I'm convinced half of these movies are written with an ounce of truth to them, to make them more believable but also to hypnotise the masses into 'Accepting' this behavioural reality as good and acceptable. It is neither, and i seriously hope no one out there accepts it as truth, but rather finds the truth.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: warpig69

Trust No One, I so agree!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Great movie ahead of its time and its prophetic statements on how we are trained to be good consumers, could not have been more accurate with the exception of the aliens. Although some believe in reptilians, wouldn't it be a b1tch if that panned out to, LOL.

Another prophetic documentary that sees where we are headed as a civilization was: Idiocracy

I'm waiting for someone to suggest gatorade as the solution to the California drought.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The movie was so ahead of its time, using concepts that were not known back then. The disinfo agent ridiculing the hackers when they would interrupt the signal, later to be seen inside the elite inner circle. A surveillance society complete with drones. The watch communicator/transportation device. The unwillingness of the friend to just put on the glasses to see the truth. The use of people as moles or informants to infiltrate this underground movement.

I guess ignorance is bliss, because if you knew the truth you would be compelled to act upon it.

This is the world we live in, or sleep in.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10 I would like to thank you for bringing this movie to light, but more importantly, the review in the 3 part You Tube. It was humbling to say the least.

I would like to say again, thank you.

The "Awakening" from my own experience is very unique to the individual, and I suspect, not for everyone. I say this because there is going to be a percentage of people, no matter what they believe, are incapable of intellectual freedom. The "Dream" within their mind is the reality, and if forced to consider anything else is just not an option. I, was awakened by a "Dream", and a following epiphany. Funny how that works.

At any rate, in the epiphany I saw a black spiders web encircling the globe. But what I did not see was where and how the spiders hole attached to the earth, part 3 of the series filled in the blanks.

As with any spiders web, you have the cornucopia shaped hole, but instead of plenty and freedom coming out, I see control and ignorance, enticing people to be trapped by the web. But now, I see the reveres of this web on the other side, where the reverse is true, and its color is, white. The point of contact between the two webs, Nibirue.

The 3rd video brings out some very deep analogies concerning the structure of our planet, I dare not print it here. But something that did at one time enter my mind was the controlling robots from "futurama". I had seen them as actually AI androids devoid of the true human spirit through cloning and memory implantation. Sort of a human robot rather than a human being. And of course with something like that no true human being inspiration can take place, nor the emotional channel of empathy. For I believe "empathy" can only be available to a spirited being, not AI droids.

The Rabbit's Hole everyone refers to in my mind is the spiders cornucopia, filled with all the dangers one might expect when traversing down it. All the intellectual pitfalls, societal beliefs, oaths to power structures, and even our educational system, are but the adhesive to attach you somewhere before you reach the bottom, before you can see the true light within.

There is a very rich history of sun worship on this planet, few could argue that. I propose that RA, going down the spiders cornucopia, and out the other side, is a left over of the times when the Ancients openly practiced their sun worship religion on the surface of this planet, and, the capstone of the pyramid represents the central sun. It is the pillar if you will, that holds the earth up. So, naturally as memories fade and created truths take hold, we replace that sun, with our Solar Sun, with ten thousand years of ignorance of the truth.

But the moral question is, are we, those being of the spirit, entitled to see, to experience, to live, within the bounds of that central sun? Are we mature enough, wise enough, to witness the true divine mechanization's of our world? Can we be trusted?

And what truly stands in our way of regaining our birthright?

edit on 20-7-2015 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

Interesting how "RA" was colored, orange or burnt red, the same as the color of the central sun is said to be.
edit on 20-7-2015 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Nice glasses, where do I get mine?

Just finished watching the movie. It was very good, in more ways than one. It hit upon a lot of things that I have felt, but never actualized into thought. This movie has given me much to think about, And it also has one of the greatest fight scenes ever... The Friend not wanting to see the truth... Is this conditioning, or human nature? Or is there even a difference any more? Going to download the movie and others provided in this thread to watch and rewatch later.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 5leepingWarrior

Nice glasses, where do I get mine?

Red pill or blue? No going back.take the glasses off and you now still know they are there.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I'd choose the Red pill, every single time. Sadly,its much more complicated than just taking a pill.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Esarman
Any suggestions on how to wake up, I feel I want to, but what ever they're using is just too powerful :-/

If you're the type that likes to figure things out on your own, start with the question, "What is a dollar (pound, euro, etc.) worth?" The answer to that question is like having the border of a jigsaw puzzle. Everything will start to come together when you have it.

If you learn better by having everything explained in detail, follow the rise of the modern banking system from the birth of the Knights Templar to the establishment of international banks. Don't skip the details, they are very important. Details like how usury went from being a sin to an acceptable practice, and exactly what the Knights were accused of by the Church.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yes and everything is cyclical.
We can't all be 20 years old in 1950.
Some of us had to make it through the 90's without getting too f'ed up.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

One can only assume it has to end at some point. I believe it will.

Another empire on the ash heap of history. Swords are turned to plowshare and for a while people make peace instead of war.

Sadly, there are always those that begin anew, amassing power and control over others. Once the generation that has seen the wars passes, the people forget and the cycle repeats itself.

Thanks for being among the ranks of those that try to wake others up to this.

edit on 21-7-2015 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Yes, the one guy in the 3 part video series nailed it completely. He truly has an eye for analyzing detail. And speaking of surveillance, it wont be long '2016' before we'll be seeing drones everywhere. It's a sad sad day for everyone, unless of course the out to left field miraculous occurs, and i must admit, i'm quite the optimist when it comes to believing anything is possible.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
It's a feeling. Maybe. High strangeness. Or maybe it's just a social disorder. A rejection of society. Maybe a rejection of authority.

But ya I was this way before I used computers. Before the internet. Not sure why I'm this way. Noeone else in my family is like this.

As I've grown older I've become more cold towards it, though. I think it could be some kind of disorder or irrational part of our mind. People worship gods which're invisible to science. Conspiracy theorists are same way. Nobody has found a UFO or a bigfoot yet and delivered to a lab for examination. Still we keep on believing things are amiss.
edit on 22-7-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join