It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashley Madison, infamous infidelity website, target of data hack

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
a reply to: Ksihkehe

so what you are saying is you are in support of adultry? Yes they deserve to be publically shamed.

If my spouse was a dirty little cheater i'd want to the world to know so after i dump them there's a chance the next guy she hooks up with can find out just as much of a sleeze they are.

Also im not the one to publically shame them but i wouldn't mind doing it if i was presented the option. Being a single male with no companion and not being a cheater myself puts me in the position to not really give a damn about said * conciquences*.

Cheat in of itself brings conciquences. People who are married trying to procreate with someone elses wife or a wife procreating with some other womans man or would be man is just gross and this is how diseases spread like wild fire. Yes i support it. Because its EVIL. It's evil for the children involved, People persue all kind of instant gratification that hurt others. If i was one of the men or woman to be cheated on. I believe i would want to know so i could banish them from my life.

Evil is exposing innocent people to being publicly shamed. You're willing to do this. Incredible.

The outrage is strong in this one.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Where do you get this *innocent* idea from?
Most people are not down with an open relationship. Open meaning having other people sexually involved with their partner. A good portion of people out there who catch their spouce cheating tell all their friends. Post about it online which publically shaming them.

How would you like being a marine, only to come home and early and find another man with your woman?
So you don't think that these people deserve to know their spouces are unfaithful? Most people are emotionally traumatized by these things and signing up for a website that's not exactly a dating website but a site for adultry is another thing. Its not so much just signing up, but the messages sent too.

It's always better to catch them in the act because social justice is just that much sweeter.
So yeah there are some * innocent* people on that site that signed up and never sent any dirty messages or asked to meet up with anyone. But then there's the majority of everyone else sleezing around that the average person would be pissed and bring the hammer of justice down on their promiscuous partner.

Lmao
edit on am80000003115Sun, 02 Aug 2015 04:25:52 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
You know what angers me about this? The moral outrage of people who have no right to know about what other people do in their own lives. Whether Joe two hundred miles away is cheating on his wife is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

You don't get to cheer lead for his damnation because of your moral opinions on his choices, they are HIS CHOICES and they have absolutely no bearing on you.

If someone wants to set up a site for this, it's their right, and your moralistic outrage is inconsequential. We live in a free society where people can make their own choices, regardless of whether you like that choice or not.

If someone is cheating on their husband or wife, again, it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. You don't get to inflict your moralistic notions of right and wrong onto what other free citizens do.

The hacking of that site and the release of that information is a CRIMINAL OFFENSE. It's an invasion of privacy, and even if you hate what they do that doesn't permit you to ignore that this is a criminal offense against others others who deserve EQUAL protection under the law, regardless of whether you agree with their choices or not.

If it comes down to moral beliefs rather than law and the rights of the individual to be protected in their information and activities, then I'm going to go with the law and those protections every time.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: sootblack
This isnt the latest one... adult friend finder was also hacked and details released onto the dark web but for some reason not publicized

It was publicized, I read about it on at least three different news sites.
It happened at the same time a couple of gay adult sites had their databases hacked and leaked too.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr

Where do you get this *innocent* idea from?
Most people are not down with an open relationship. Open meaning having other people sexually involved with their partner. A good portion of people out there who catch their spouce cheating tell all their friends. Post about it online which publically shaming them.

How would you like being a marine, only to come home and early and find another man with your woman?
So you don't think that these people deserve to know their spouces are unfaithful? Most people are emotionally traumatized by these things and signing up for a website that's not exactly a dating website but a site for adultry is another thing. Its not so much just signing up, but the messages sent too.

It's always better to catch them in the act because social justice is just that much sweeter.
So yeah there are some * innocent* people on that site that signed up and never sent any dirty messages or asked to meet up with anyone. But then there's the majority of everyone else sleezing around that the average person would be pissed and bring the hammer of justice down on their promiscuous partner.

Lmao

Innocent would describe the spouse and children that did nothing wrong but you want to publicly shame. WTF does being marine have to do with anything? I think you're missing my point here.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Update...

Hackers dump data from cheating website Ashley Madison online: reports

Yep, they followed through on their threat and released the data. Ooops, some people will have some explaining to do

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

yeah but they released it on the dark web. would have been cooler if they released it on a web everyone can see....with a built in search device so you can search names and see if your spouse is on there. I'm not married so really I don't care about the ethics of Ashley madison vs hackers.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Apparently some government people too.

Guess this didn't go away the way many hoped it would.

edit on 8/19/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I totally agree with everything you stated. I only created the thread to pass along the information at the time it was breaking news. I feel you.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join