It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asia, India, Indonesia etc Earthquake/Tsunami

page: 1

join
share:
Kal

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   
do you think aliens had anything to do with this? or was it all natural? there was a topic bout evidence of ET's with indian gov too.. i dunno if you can consider every disaster like this NATURAL

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Why not natural? Far bigger disasters have happened in the past due to earthquakes and tsunamis. The world is a pretty dangerous place.

Kal

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
i know, but if u consider that aliens have been visiting us for thousands of years, and that they know everything there is to know.. ill just have some doubts

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
One unusual thing about this series of earthquakes was the high number of strong aftershocks. There were 40+ earthquakes over 5.0, many of those were over 6.0. All that in two days time.

I don't know about aliens, but it could have been punishment for the Indonesian gvmt. for going against the party line on the Bali bombing. The Indonesian parliament discussed evidence that a micro nuke was used, and the Jakarta post ran several stories proving the official Australian version didn't add up. After they wouldn't cooperate, another micro nuke went off in Jakarta, at the embassy suites I believe, not sure on the hotel name though. The Indonesian Gov. still wouldn't change their stance, and even though arrests were made, many high level officials were unhappy with the botched Australian investigation and the obvious cover-up. This series of earthquakes might have been a third warning, or the culmination of other warnings.

Of course, it could have just been a particularly nasty plate subduction, maybe we will never know.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
If the aliens had...

1. the ABILITY to alter nature on such a grand scale
and
2. the DESIRE to do so

Then I'd say "Game Over", don't you think?

Personally, the biggest problem with the idea is the lack of a motive. They just woke up and said, "Hey Znark! Let's kill 35000 humans today!"??? Nah...

There have actually been worse quakes/tsunamis before... Not too long ago, (few decades perhaps?) there was one that killed quarter of a million in China! (granted, you pretty much take out one block and that's a few thousand, but still...)

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
There have actually been worse quakes/tsunamis before... Not too long ago, (few decades perhaps?) there was one that killed quarter of a million in China! (granted, you pretty much take out one block and that's a few thousand, but still...)

Yeah, 1976... China had another in the 16th century, only about a million killed.

[edit on 28-12-2004 by merka]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If you come to these boards often enough, you get the feeling nothing has ever happened on this planet w/o the nwo or alien involvement. jeesh, this is just waaaay out there.....just like the florida hurricanes bush arranged to help in the election.....

Kal

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
If you come to these boards often enough, you get the feeling nothing has ever happened on this planet w/o the nwo or alien involvement. jeesh, this is just waaaay out there.....just like the florida hurricanes bush arranged to help in the election.....

its not bout these boards.. its bout US & EARTH.. our little planet in this universe, we're down here & we're stayin down here, aliens are UP there & they can do whatever they want.. now i dunno how many of em have bad/good intentions, but u can never say.. those things that are so HARD to believe & the ones that sound so CRAZY.. they're all true.. its all simple after all

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kal
do you think aliens had anything to do with this? or was it all natural? there was a topic bout evidence of ET's with indian gov too.. i dunno if you can consider every disaster like this NATURAL

While I love a good conspiracy, I'm not one of those people that see a conspiracy in everything......no, I don't think aliens had anything to do with this. It's natural disaster....they have always happened and always will. Every so many thousands of years.....there are earth changes. Earth is ready to change again.......it's all natural, doesn't equate to any "end times" at least not in a biblical sense, and yes, I think we need to prepare ourselves....cause the changes are coming.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
so, to summarize, its easy for you (kal) to believe that aliens are in control of our weather and planet, but hard to believe an earthquake is a natural event. just checking

Kal

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
for me, they can take control of this planet ANY TIME they want.. now bout earthquakes & other disasters.. k.. they can be natural, i just dont believe that ALL of em are natural.. of course, lots of stuff can be connected to ET's.. just like LadyV said, everythin is changin.. its just really obvious.. wtf are we? just humans on 1 planet.. what are ET's? Aliens & other beings in the entire universe

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Looking at it from my perspective, I think that if aliens would want to 'let us know' of their presence they would have done it in a format which we could understand. Earthquakes like this are nothing new.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
LadyV, as always I like your replys, and to, for the most part everyones esles on this topic... I'd like to suggest maybe... if what force that prevents us, or allows us to see,(Intel) its not meant to been seen as a result of a failure to disclose. At the same time this continues to go on, we must see that their presence in those area's that have proven to be of a threat, has taken back seat. It would be obivous to only a few, were giving you a warning of such a event.... It only seems the animals had the insight. Considering we fail to protect this world when we can, does not mean a higher force might be trying to help when we should. Religion aside, or all other concepts of belief. It will take more then ouselfs to preserve this Planet.

With that said, I 'd like to suggest for us to look more towards a thought of where the most increase of sighting, related to activity of UFO's, Starting with this site that " Banshee " provided a while back...www.iris.edu...

I have read within these threads, allot of related issues, It's a big question to have answered, I believe it's it here to be found, so long as honesty is foremost. Right now, that is in our Court, don't expect much from those that we pay big bucks to decieve us...

Now can we as a group look at this and add to it, the most sighting at one time in one area.. A silent message for those that are listening? Again I could be in left field on this. Just want to provoke more thought on this.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kal

I thought of all this just as the tsaumi stroke... There is an ongoing alien War, it has more to do with the tsaumi than the nature, or the Government. Setting up any earthquake by hostile aliens is very simple.

Seeing that more high-end natural disasters are likely to occur than ever before, has nothing to do with nature or pollution. They are all way too systemathic targeting civilian victims. Seems to be a kind of mass destruction than natural disaster.

I wnder, what to come next...

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by Kal

I thought of all this just as the tsaumi stroke... There is an ongoing alien War, it has more to do with the tsaumi than the nature, or the Government. Setting up any earthquake by hostile aliens is very simple.

Seeing that more high-end natural disasters are likely to occur than ever before, has nothing to do with nature or pollution. They are all way too systemathic targeting civilian victims. Seems to be a kind of mass destruction than natural disaster.

I wnder, what to come next...

Another earthquake?

I mean we only have 150,000 recorded earthquakes every year.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Another earthquake?

I mean we only have 150,000 recorded earthquakes every year.

But this is the very first 9.0 earthquake ever recorded. Most of those earthquakes are very low, and can be predicted with new technology.

There is nothing wrong with an earthquake, but this one has too many sides perfectly matching in order to assume a mass destruction, than a simple natural disaster. That's the problem, not the earthquake.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wasn't this one prodicted I think ther is a tred on it

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Nikola Tesla's earthquake machine.

[edit on 31-12-2004 by f4k3r]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Even when I look at the world Map, it would be a tough guess... when the next reminder of our worlds force is at play. Going back to a added question regarding a Alien/UFO appearence, I beg to question if a Message was given based on their activity in 'Whatever Area " might be a clue. Look there for a expected threat. Rather it be Earth Talk... or other threats that concern us... I could see this. One Earth, One Chance to preserve it.
Now where are you on this thought?

Lets locate "Sightings" here..... www.iris.edu... and then look at the activity, (Earth movement/or threats of a Rouge entent.... However I suspect there is more then we realize, it may be our own fault, at times, that we don't See pass this.
Were just not being told thur the Media.
Look at the signs that are somewhat obvious. Or not!

Meanwhile, Any Real sightings that could come into play here, PLEASE, share? Then look at that area. It may be that simple, but it will require everyone here to look at it differently then they have.

We have lost some of our senses, were not in tune compared to the Animal life that has been spared. I wish I had that ability again to foresee a Threat. But again, We still can. Just looking for some insight on my thoughts, compared to yours?

[edit on 1-1-2005 by jessemole]

new topics

top topics

join