It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If rounding of citizens starts, I found which group of boys will do it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Lets not forget THESE guys.. InfraGard
An intelligence network designed to support the FBI.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
From a colleague of one our leftist college professors in the 70s..www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
That article was awful. It's like the reporter was trying to get it wrong.

Don't read that at face value. What the WaPo guy is trying to imply is that JSOC has the authority to just pick people at random to kill, and that's not true at all.

There's a really long, gory, way too drawn out process that happens in order to put someone on one of the lists. There are two. The CIA guys have their version, and JSOC has a similar but not identical one. If there's any kernel of truth to the WaPo article, it's that they get to determine from that list who they will go after. The Agency does the same with theirs. That only makes sense because they have to implement the damned thing, and some of the people are easier to get, and others are more valuable, and you have to sort of figure out a balance there.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Why would anybody want to round Americans up? What could possibly be the point? I hate to tell people this but, nobody wants you. You already do exactly what you are needed to do. You work, pay taxes and help fuel the largest economy that has ever existed. It is that economy that gives the US its power. If you round people up, that would be like cutting your own throat. You already do exactly what they need you to do. Why would they ruin that? And I have a long long relationship with people at JSOC the idea they would round up Americans is about as opposite as you can get.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I think the reason for the roundup would be if there was to become a threat to that system. And I know you're anti our MENA course of action. I assume it's reasoned morally and logically but our military didn't get that memo. So yes men it is. But at least the story about your long long relationship was cool.
edit on 19-7-2015 by Milomo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Milomo

I sense and agree with a lot of your anger. I do a podcast that probably has my name on a list. It involves liberty and death so take a hint lol.

I was just pointing out that a lot of what you're hinting at, is already being done by some folks in the community, or at least supported by.

People who doubt the Government would round folks up should think about what would happen if the us debt came due to be paid...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The video you posted deserves a thread and discussion of it's own........Powerful,emotional,sad,scary,heartbreaking. These are words that describe my feelings watching it. The reporter is a hero......He really is.

The entire system is a lie.......The military industrial complex and war on terror is a lie. This is will never end the lists will continue to rise in numbers and tyranny will rule our lives. Is has become self fulfilling and will never end. Create the enemy and destroy the enemy.......Create the enemy and destroy the enemy.......Into infinity.
edit on 19-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milomo

I think the reason for the roundup would be if there was to become a threat to that system. And I know you're anti our MENA course of action. I assume it's reasoned morally and logically but our military didn't get that memo. So yes men it is. But at least the story about your long long relationship was cool.

If people became a threat to the system as in they were going around shooting up shopping malls and blowing up trains and attacking small towns then sure the military might get involved in rounding those people up. Of course nobody is doing that nor is their any reason to expect they will. Other than that the only other interest is in traditional law enforcement. Take the KKK for example. This is collection of scum bags that everybody hates, that people would love to see rounded up. However they are not. Only when they commit crimes and that is normally on an individual basis. However, if you are not out committing crimes then nobody really gives a crap about you.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Punisher75

NOW you see why I am at war with those who WOULD CHANGE what it means ,THE PC crowd spacifically.
AT THIS TIME however the oath and flag are the symbol of the warriors here,NOT The District of Columbia Inc.

I am not disagreeing with anything you have said I don't think. However I am not sure I am following what your saying. When you say "I am at war with those who would change what it means the PC crowd specifically." I am not sure what the "it" is in this statement.
Do you mean change the definition of Patriotism to that of Nationalism?

Note: Not trying to be argumentative at all, I don't know if maybe you lost a sentence somewhere in the ether of the internet or just lost your train of thought and forgot to include the "subject" of the sentence.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I don't get how you can realize our government has the ability to turn a relatively peaceful region into an enemy, how they thrive on the current economic political system, but can't won't put it all together.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I wouldn't expect civilians to understand it but JSOC is one of the MOST patriotic outfits BECAUSE that flag is sacred and so it the oath to almost ALL them.
They would spearhead a coup maybe, but rounding up people?
THAT is an Infraguard or DHS ,LEO type job.
warriors tend to be more nationalist rather than progressive.

I'll back that up with this:
www.socnet.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
While I cannot play the video shown in the first post, I can see a single screenshot of it (if you will). Surely I am not the only one who noticed that the silhouette of the “weapon” shown is a Tippmann A5 paintball gun, and that is not a JSOC logo.

My guess is that the video was made by teenagers playing paintball on a “mil sim” style team, and that is the logo they made to emulate their heroes. I am guessing that in the video, the people may look and act like soldiers, presumably wearing camouflage and having equipment that could look like real weapons, grenades, etc. to the average person, but it is military simulation paintball being played as a hobby. My nephew plays that style of paintball and I have supplied him and his friends with lots of equipment and shown them how to set up their gear. I went to a couple of games, and it was pretty fun when the referee system worked properly.

That being said, relax and find the history of JSOC, I am sure it is public information and is online somewhere. It is a unified command of sorts, created after an incident in the early 80s or late 70s, if memory serves. The existence of the command in itself does not imply any sort of nefarious purpose. Rather, it is simply for a more efficient way to share resources and coordinate things between the different services.

I served in two units that fell under JSOC at different times. I still work with them in my career (with a federal agency) these days, in fact the unit I was in trains the unit I work in today, and sometimes vice-versa. The relationships exist to get things done in a collaborative effort and not for any strange tinfoil-hat plots or back-room dealings. People who waste their time worrying about such concerns have probably watched too much TV or read too far into things. Those who know me from this site know that I am very blunt and tell things like they are, I am not sugar-coating the situation. As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, the personnel of JSOC and whatnot are not the people to worry about, everyone was indeed very patriotic and cared about the community-at-large. And once, just once, we did indeed discuss how we would not take up arms against citizens if ordered to do so. A full bird Colonel and many other brass were present, men I knew for years and trusted with my life, and I do not think they were just saying things for the sake of saying them.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

I'm an IN THE MIDDLE American I LIKE traditional families,guns,Mmy faith and a FUNCTIONING government.
Something seldom seen but NEVER this insane without an impeachment.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LostAndFound2

This Movie

All about JSOC, a fantastic investigation!!!!

(post by HenryLee removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: fshrrex
You are going to want to have them ANYWHERE you have a problem.

Get to know you neighbors, find out how you can help the people in your locality that can help you.

It sure beats worrying about things that are posted and perpetuated by people with a vested interest in keeping you OCCUPIED with nonsense so you don't pay attention to your locality.

…Just my opinion…

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Apparently they don't want us to have access to Armor any more as well..www.congress.gov...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
to suggest that JSOC is capable of killing U.S. civilians is bat # crazy. the SOC guys i know are the hardest most lethal people on the planet but under that is a love of this country that few know. you know how to pick a fight with me? either badmouth this country or badmouth my brothers and sisters.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I wonder if the intellectuals; wielding the power of practical/rational thinking...turn to arming themselves with a firearm to protect themselves and families...lining up for the slaughter of armed American citizens?

Will unarmed 'radicals' be tied-in to this culling mission? Is it a culling mission? What if a guy helps an imbecile see beyond his own nose, is that more dangerous than a firearm???

One has to wonder; why are the stakes on life so high? If we are but the waste of a larger organism, no matter- we will still get flushed...consumables returning to the primordial soup, recycling new forms of life...

What is it that needs protecting when the only way to protect it is to destroy #6?
edit on (7/20/1515 by loveguy because: Your reason for the edit (must be filled out)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join