It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Government Acknowledges that Some of Its Leaders Are Nazis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Why is it that US government and media always make friends with bad guys and can't get along with good guys

Saudis
Israelis
New Ukrainian government with admitted nazi members (from horses mouth see link)

Is it because US itself is now a bad guy

Oh I think so, 9/11 WTC7 and all that comes to mind

What do you expect of a monster then destruction and bad things

www.globalresearch.ca...
edit on 18-7-2015 by LostAndFound2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

“Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice has officially recognized that the members of the Ukrainian nationalist organization UNA-UNSO fought on the side of Nazi Germany during the Great Patriotic War.”

That's not exactly the same as being Nazis themselves....And that article is ridiculously biased.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

You know marching in black uniforms, having swastika tatoos

And doing zeig heil

Really displays a personal belief system

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostAndFound2

You know marching in black uniforms, having swastika tatoos

And doing zeig heil

Really displays a personal belief system

Agreed. So where does it state that they do any of that? Not in the linked article...

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Oh so you want me to google for you all the right sector marches in Ukraine before and after US financed coup

Lol

Maybe you perceive every thread on ATS as strictly solitary and separate from other topics

I assure you the rest of us don't

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LostAndFound2

Oh so you want me to google for you all the right sector marches in Ukraine before and after US financed coup

Since you're the one who created the thread proclaiming them to be Nazis, yes, I expect you to provide something to back that statement up, for those (like myself) who aren't familiar with the issue.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Lol

You are a funny guy, if you are a lawyer I'd like to hire you

You sound like one

Ukrainian government itself acknowledged this as a PR attempt to look transparent

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LostAndFound2

OK, well, since I still have no idea what the hell you're talking about, and you don't seem to want to tell me, I guess I'm done with this thread.

edit on 7/18/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

This thread
Honestly ....... Doesn't need you

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

“Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice has officially recognized that the members of the Ukrainian nationalist organization UNA-UNSO fought on the side of Nazi Germany during the Great Patriotic War.”

That's not exactly the same as being Nazis themselves....And that article is ridiculously biased.

All you had to do was finish reading the paragraph you partially quoted.

Kind of convenient how you left the rest out isn't it? I'm starting to see a pattern with you.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

Kind of convenient how you left the rest out isn't it? I'm starting to see a pattern with you.

Here's the entire paragraph that I partially quoted earlier:

“Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice has officially recognized that the members of the Ukrainian nationalist organization UNA-UNSO fought on the side of Nazi Germany during the Great Patriotic War.” It went on to note that, “On May 22 of last year, the State Registration Service renamed the party of UNA-UNSO as the Right Sector Party, which is led by Dmitriy Yarosh.”

What's important about the part I had left out?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Perhaps some don't understand how long this has been brewing. It will get much stronger than this. Think of what the hardships of a total financial meltdown might do to these groups in Europe. It might be worse than the Great Depression was. The pendulum has swung and it is now coming back. It's the next cycle of nationalism, a new cycle of fresh thinking, something to shake it all up, something to destroy rigid structures. It has the power to change things. The Nazis did it one way, now it is up to us collectively where we take it this time.

Interesting times.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

Here's the entire paragraph that I partially quoted earlier:

“Ukraine’s Ministry of Justice has officially recognized that the members of the Ukrainian nationalist organization UNA-UNSO fought on the side of Nazi Germany during the Great Patriotic War.” It went on to note that, “On May 22 of last year, the State Registration Service renamed the party of UNA-UNSO as the Right Sector Party, which is led by Dmitriy Yarosh.”

What's important about the part I had left out?

Seeing how quickly you posted I doubt you even read the second paragraph so please read it and find out about Yarosh and his ties.

The article is clearly written and we'll sourced, there's no excuse for your ignorance unless it's intentional

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

www.globalresearch.ca...

Can't get the Nazi BS out fast enough can they?

Any chance you can provide something a bit more unbiased than this...or a bit more credible?

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

The article is clearly written and we'll sourced,

Not if it's coming from globalresearch.

In fact they make this claim...

Yarosh was appointed by the U.S.-organized Ukrainian coup in February 2014 to serve as the active head of the Security Bureau of Ukraine, working directly under the newly appointed Chief of State Security, Andrei Parubiy, who had co-founded Ukraine’s other nazi party, the Social Nationalist Party of Ukraine.

The problem is that isn't the truth...

Recall, on Feb 22 the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine appointed the new head of the Ukrainian Security Service (SBU) Zaporozets Valentine Nalivaychenko – one of the leaders of the “hit», #3 in the list of the party. That he intended to lead the defense of the country as from any external enemies and from banditry, corruption, and other misfortunes. Curiously however, that the new head of the SBU is the closest ties with the head of the right sector Yarosh and only a few months ago was suspected of having links with foreign intelligence.

niqnaq.wordpress.com...

So right there your sources credibility just went down by telling their little fib, but hey what's a little white lie as long as gullible people believe it.

Find a more credible site and you might have something until then you have nothing but BS coming from a questionable source.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

This thread
Honestly ....... Doesn't need you

Only like minded individuals allowed...good to know.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Since you're the one who created the thread proclaiming them to be Nazis, yes, I expect you to provide something to back that statement up, for those (like myself) who aren't familiar with the issue.

They can't be bothered to actually provide something other than accusations.

It would just muddy their waters.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Why is it that US government and media always make friends with bad guys and can't get along with good guys

Been awhile since we had our last US bashing thread...I was beginning to miss them.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Right Sector has only had two members voted into office of any kind. Russia on the other hand has over 50 members of the Duma that belong to far right nationalist parties.

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

So you attack the OP source which is very well known for its credibility and counter it with WordPress propaganda?

LOL

I don't think it's the sources credibility you should be worrying about if you catch my drift.

Of course you will attack the source, it doesn't parrot that mainstream garbage that you're used to feasting on

It's always a fallacy with you, this time you attacked the source and misrepresented the content while providing unfounded claims presenting them as fact.

Heck that's at least 3 fallacies in one post!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join