It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If body/action/physics is superior then Spirit/Belief/Metaphysics/Law of Attraction is inferior...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: JarredD104

Welcome to ATS!

I believe in Law of Attraction, and my belief in it increased based on experiences. Sometimes I would even have dreams about something happening and then it does.

i believe in the law of confirmation. attitude -> preparation -> outcome. if you believe in it enough, you will make it happen, even if you dont realize it. unless it violates the laws of physics, as per my previous post in this thread.

So far the world cares squat about what I believe or want. As for Law of Attraction stuff and so, it's either verifiable, or it's some kind of trick.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   

edit on 19-7-2015 by arpgme because: double post

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   

link   
EDIT:

Sometimes I wish we can delete posts on ATS. I have no idea why this post got posted multiple times.

a reply to: Unity_99

And that they have spent a fortune and all of their efforts at creating ludicrous fundamental religious boxes and billions on media and lies, to try and enforce lies, it shows how important one free mind is to them. One free mind is more valuable than ALL THE GOLD IN THE UNIVERSE.

Yes. Keep in mind that in Ancient Egypt and Sumer the priest had a lot of power and it was easy to control people. The same with the Jewish leaders of Ancient Israel and the Torah/Old Testament bible which tells people to give 10% of their money to them every week. Christianity was used for control by Rome. They killed whoever would not accept the bible as truth. Sometimes even burning people alive by tying them up with rope on a large piece of wood.

There may be hidden truth in these religions, but it's obvious that they were used by governments to control people. Many of the preachers for these religions tell people to believe in a weather/sky god who is above and not within. To accept them as a "Lord" and fear them (in some cases, even scaring them to the point of hurting others for these gods),To scare them believe in superstition X, Y, and Z instead of just showing hospitality/kindness to others and living life and being Free.

edit on 19-7-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join