It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo astronauts bizarre reaction to hoax questions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I really doubt you started your own business, you express yourself like an arrogant teen that has recently fallen into the world of conspiracies and thinks they know the inner workings of things.

You're wrong. I did start my own business, and I still have that business. And I really don't care what you think about it. You have no clue what I've done, or not done, in my life.

You are a great example, I mean you cannot understand why a person gets angry when their greatest life achievement is said to be lie and that they themselves are a part of a hoax.

Why should I get angry about it? You don't believe I started my own business, which is your own opinion, and is wrong. I'm not angry that you doubt me, you are simply ignorant to say it, when you know nothing about it. End of story.

Lets say you have started a business and that is your greatest achievement like you have said

Would you be happy with someone coming along and claiming you haven't, creating a conspiracy theory that it was people behind the scenes that actually created the business you say you created and that it was a front for money laundering?

They make a youtube video showing how it could be possible and having random internet users start believing that you never really did create your business, just your name was used with you being aware and are part of some sort of criminal conspiracy.

You would be happy?

I would show that person why he is wrong about it, and doesn't have a shred of evidence for his claim. I would not be like the Apollo astronauts, who avoid Sibrel's evidence like the plague, and go into a maniacal rage.

The person that did this starts calling you, following you and filming you everywhere you go and tries to interview you everywhere you go about you being liar, you would be happy?

Again, I would show him he is wrong to claim I am a liar. I would not flip out and punch him in the face, like Aldrin did.

I really couldn't care less about what you believe about the moon landings, I really don't care if it was a hoax depending on what it hoaxed for.

You mean that you could accept a hoax if it was done for so-called 'honorable' reasons?

There is nothing that can justify a hoax, I would argue.

Threatening to shoot someone would most likely make them never come back,

That is common sense,

Actually shooting them guarantees they never back in a way to be annoying, yes they might get buried on the property but they will never come back.

Sibrel was already about to leave his property and would obviously not return at any time to his property, so it's 'common sense' that threatening to shoot him was obviously for other reason(s), if you follow the very basic logic of it. But nothing is common sense, or basic logic, for Apollo-ites

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

As it is not odd in YOUR NON-PROFESSIONAL OPINION!!

You assume everyone will behave like this, as a non-professional opinion.

the fact that you disagree proves my point!!!

not everyone must act the way that you say they must behave!! everyone is different..

how dense can you be?

You don't know diddly squat about me, and my experiences. Don't go bleating crapola about what I've done, or about what I have not done. Because you have absolutely no clue.

oh look you are getting angry!!

you have just proven (by using your own argument) that you have just lied and i was right on the money with my comment..

thankyou.

You are delusional. Sibrel did not stall. Sibrel simply gave Mitchell his card, in response to Mitchell's threat to sue Sibrel. Mitchell started it when he made his threat to sue Sibrel. I guess in your topsy-turvy world, Sibrel is making the situation worse because he had the audacity to give Mitchell his card, in order to help Mitchell go through with his threat (to sue him)?!?

no, Sibrel had the audacity to further incite the situation after being asked to leave.. im not exactly referring to the card, he made an offensive comment towards Mitchell.. maybe you can work out where it was yourself.

I would leave quickly, like Sibrel did. I would respond to his threat to sue me, if I wanted him to sue me. Like Sibrel did. I'd give him my contact information so he could proceed with his lawsuit, like Sibrel did. And then I would leave.

well thank you.. you just proved that you wouldnt have further incited the situation by stating that you would only do HALF of what Sibrel done.

what did Sibrel do after his card was ripped up?? you didnt say anything about that?? any reason??
edit on 22-8-2015 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

yeah I agree with others I don't think you have a business at all...fast food server I think.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

The example I cited did not intend to be followed through, as it was entirely fabricated,

So now you are making up false examples..... Why make nonsense up?

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I certainly do understand human nature,

Not from the threads and posts you make here, in fact they show huge ignorance of human nature!

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: choos

the fact that you disagree proves my point!!!

not everyone must act the way that you say they must behave!! everyone is different..

how dense can you be?

Not nearly dense enough to think Mitchell is reacting normally, by everyone being 'different' people, and being different is all quite normal!!

A serial killer reacts differently, too, but you'd say he was reacting normally, just different!!

That's a good one..

oh look you are getting angry!!

you have just proven (by using your own argument) that you have just lied and i was right on the money with my comment..

I'm fine with it, so don't get upset. You tried your best, anyway.

If you'd like to prove I didn't start my own business, please go ahead.

You don't have a clue, as I told you before.

It's not anger, it's the truth.

Now, you know..

no, Sibrel had the audacity to further incite the situation after being asked to leave.. im not exactly referring to the card, he made an offensive comment towards Mitchell.. maybe you can work out where it was yourself.

Mitchell had the audacity to incite the situation, in fact.

Do you need a list of Mitchell's disgusting actions, or is it crystal clear ?

You seem to ignore everything Mitchell did, as if he's the innocent one here.

Not.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Now, you know..

i dont think you quite follow what just happened..

you tried to defend your actions and got angry when i tried to explain it..

by your own definition of how you yourself would react to people making things up about you, you would never get angry at people making up lies about what you know to be the truth.

by your own definition people only get angry when the said "lie" is the truth..

you got angry.

meaning what i said about you never being in a face to face confrontation to be the truth.. meaning you have no clue what-so-ever how anyone, let alone your true self, would react in such circumstances..

so your opinion on this is about as good as a rocks opinion on the colour green.. this thread is done.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Now, you know..

i dont think you quite follow what just happened..

you tried to defend your actions and got angry when i tried to explain it..

by your own definition of how you yourself would react to people making things up about you, you would never get angry at people making up lies about what you know to be the truth.

by your own definition people only get angry when the said "lie" is the truth..

you got angry.

meaning what i said about you never being in a face to face confrontation to be the truth.. meaning you have no clue what-so-ever how anyone, let alone your true self, would react in such circumstances..

so your opinion on this is about as good as a rocks opinion on the colour green.. this thread is done.

Being called a liar, AND claiming to have proof of lying? You completely ignore that point, of course...

You accused me of lying, and you never claimed to have any proof, so I know it's just garbage..

If you are accused of lying, by someone claiming to have the proof of your lying, what would you do, then?

Would you look at his supposed proof, since you know it's not true, to prove him wrong...?

Or would you want nothing to do with looking at his 'proof', while working yourself up into a raging lunatic?

You'd want to show him wrong, by refuting his so-called 'proof'...

Your argument is that all 'the Apollo astronauts don't need to refute his so-called 'proof', since it's already been proven they landed on the moon'.... so why should they waste their time with a nut-job?...

Nonsense.

Let's say the moon landings are genuine.

Someone claims to have proof it was a hoax, and wants the astronauts to see his proof...

If they all considered it was just a waste of time to see his 'proof', as you've claimed, none of them would have turned into raging maniacs...like Mitchell did.

If you called me, and said you wanted to ask about my business...with an interview...

But you set me up to show I'm making it all up, that it isn't true...

I know it is true, though.

You claim to have proof it is a lie, and you show me your (so-called) proof...

What would I do, at that point?

I'd look at your so-called proof, and show you that it's all crapola.

But if, for whatever reason, I felt it was a waste of time to look at it, then I'd just end our interview, at that point.

You'd say I was a liar, and have proof of my lying. Because you even gave me the chance to address your proof, and I refused to even look at it. Worse, I became very angry with you, and even threatened to shoot you!

It's still nonsense...

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

The number of people that would be able to escape orbital capture from the details of Tracy's rock is fleetingly small so why spend the effort to post?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join